Photo

I hope they dont mess up part 6 and 9 Jason's face.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Are you serious ? It doesnt take an idiot to know that the clothes Jason is wearing in part 6,then 7 and 8 to be the same from part 3 and 4.

You are the 2nd person to think that. (the other one being 'VoorheesIsAJollyGoodFellow' on page 1')

I dont think the peoples living near Crystal Lake would think a serial killer deserve to have his clothes changed by a undertaker before being buried,are they really that forgiving,i dont think so.

And if these are not the same clothes,then why is it that his shirt is also a green shirt with buttons and it's boots are also black boots just like in part 3+4.

I was obviously being tongue in cheek.  :lol:

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
My question is... How does Jasons clothes miraculously mend themselves in part 8? They turn completely black and have nowhere as many rips and cuts as they do in part 7. Then...Jason turns his clothes blue in part 9 with even more difference in cut areas.

The Arrogant Man

The Arrogant Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

My question is... How does Jasons clothes miraculously mend themselves in part 8? They turn completely black and have nowhere as many rips and cuts as they do in part 7. Then...Jason turns his clothes blue in part 9 with even more difference in cut areas.

I think the black is because of lake muck. I would have preferred it if they just went all the way and made him a swamp monster.

• Splatterhouse likes this

Men called him Thu, and as a god*

in after days beneath his rod

bewildered bowed to him, and made

his ghastly temples in the shade.

Not yet by Men enthralled adored,

now was he Morgoth's mightiest lord,

Master of Wolves, whose shivering howl

for ever echoed in the hills, and foul

enchantments and dark sigaldry

did weave and wield. In glamoury

that necromancer held his hosts

of phantoms and of wandering ghosts,

of misbegotten or spell-wronged

monsters that about him thronged,

working his bidding dark and vile:

the werewolves of the Wizard's Isle.

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

I know it's been awhile since this topic was responded,but since it was also made for Part 9 Jason,i decided to add in the picture that was revealed recently and give my toughts on it.

https://postimg.org/image/69rmtwt6l/

I would like to say that i am not disapointed,the character modeller who worked on this did a fantastic job,it's exactly what i was hoping the face would be like and the position of the damaged eye got fixed back to it's original canon position. (the left eye)

And yeah,i know that there is a actual topic for Part 9 Jason now,but this one focus more on the face than the whole actual model.

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Part 6s mask still sucks.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

yeah part 9 was really well done and it looks really badass, especially under the mask and how burnt it looks.

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Let them finish the game first.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

The Razor's Edge

The Razor's Edge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationTennessee

But they are not,Jason was buried with the same green shirt,grey pants and black boots wich he had in Part 3+4.

Wich got dirty over the years being buried under the ground.

Most peoples when making a cosplay/costume or a figurine tend to go with dirty grey pants,tough there are some who somehow go with beige pants,wich is probably how the confusion started.

The thing tough is that the model shown in the virtual cabin as just plain beige pants,wich make it look like is pants were never gray in the first place,there's no tint of gray in there.

Also only the very bottom part of the pants has some dirt,but there's should be dirt all over his pants not just the bottom.

Just to be sure im gonna go check the movie again.

The reason Jason wears a hunter green shirt and beige pants in part VI is because, he kills the park ranger and takes his clothes.

PSN: TheRazorsEdge22

f13sig_MM.jpg

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

There was no park rangers in Part 6,the clothes were already on Jason when Tommy digged the grave,because those are supposed to be the same clothes as in part 3+4.

• Splatterhouse and bewareofbears like this

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users