Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GunMedia_Ben

PAX West Beta Key Giveaways

7 posts in this topic

It's another PAX and another chance for you to get keys from me while I'm walking the show. 

I'll be posting to our Twitter and Instagram the location and will hang around for an hour each day. Other than that, you can go to our panel and wait afterwards or hit me up during the show on the floor or around Seattle at any time. 

Check our IG and Twitter accounts as I'll be posting all Friday and Saturday. 

i can not make it to pax unfortunately, but i spent 100 dollars on this game. the most ive ever spent lol can i get a beta key so that i can upload gameplay to youtube? it would be awesome!

It would be cool to see some key giveaways on this forum as well, I feel like this is a small, tight-knit group who are really enjoying everything put out by Gun Media and Illfonic. Unfortunately I cannot make it to PAX either, but I'll definitely be looking forward to posts on IG and Twitter!

What are the chances of getting a beta key without Kickstarter or making it to PAX? I'm currently organizing a big giveaway event in honor of this game with giving away 10 Steam keys once they're released. This event I'm organizing though I really hope you will all enjoy what we got planned for this thing.

I wanted to reach out though because I was curious if you'd be interested in a week or so to see what we got, because we're HUGE fans. We're passionate about the game. My viewers enjoy the Virtual Cabin streams we do, and want to help get the word out since you are all working on making this the best possible F13 game possible without blowing it all on ads.

We got some custom masks coming in that we're working on for the hardcore fans... we're working on details for it still. I'd love to see what charity Kane Hodder endorses currently, so we can also turn this into a charity event where at the end of our 5 night event we can send all the proceeds to his charity of choice. 

This giveaway for the keys itself I've been really working hard on now for a few weeks. It's a custom made seven player escape experience trying to showcase the feel, mechanics, and true ambiance of the game. I've never honestly have EVER done anything like this before, but it's been a true labor of love. Myself mainly.... just want to give the best damn show I can put on to get people pumped for this game. Give back, and raise some cash to any charity of Mr. Hodder's choice. I'm aiming to make this an immersive, to somewhat cinematic feeling experience.

I mean I don't want to drop all the details on this of course, but if you guys were interested in seeing what we got compiled in the next week or so we'd be thrilled. It's something as a major horror fan, and just generally passionate about this product. Not trying to grease the wheels here, but you know sometimes that inner fanboy does drop off. Really can't wait to see what's in store for all this on release.

TheFinalGay and Absoluttion like this

There should be contests when the beta gets closer make sure to watch the forums and if you have not yet already done so follow Friday the 13th the game on social media channels.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0