The Preppy Guy

Favorite F13 Kill

21 posts in this topic

My favorite probably has too be Jimmy's death from part 4. I'm interested to see what your favourites are so feel free to post em'!

It's not even a contest, the Sleeping Bag Kill is the best, and forever will be.

Lol, I can't say the sleeping bag kill or any other kill by Jason was my favorite for something I liked at all. The un-edited version of the sleeping bag was gruesome and violent and of course if you go by gore and violent-ness it would be the best an that's know lie but it's not my personal favorite for the target of the thread.

Anyways I would have to say my favorite kill would be from part 1. I actually think this kill is funny and this is why I feel it's my favorite because I busted out laughing like "Girl! You could of moved your ass!! Like wha-!?" Lmao. It's the kill done on Marcie, cause the sound effects were everything in this shot.

She looked back, and the scene cut to her in the middle of her scream not the beginning of it and having her eyes close waiting for her fate and it cuts to Jason swinging the axe and cuts AGAIN to show Marcie hit her back on the wall sliding down it with the axe in her face. An I'm like "Your screaming and standing and not trying to bob and weave from that thing!!" Lol. Cause it was game over you could feel she accepted her fate almost Lol.

The Marcie Kill :

Often forgotten, but I've always been a sucker for the bed kill in FvJ. I just love that added flair of Jason breaking the guy's back completely unnecessarily after he's already stabbed him to death. It's a funny touch, while remaining in character, and the kill itself is absolutely gruesome.

It's not even a contest, the Sleeping Bag Kill is the best, and forever will be.

That kill wasn't that great it's more comical but still don't know why it's so popular!?

Mine is the Tree Belt Eyes kill!

I was always a fan of the first speargun kill where he nail's Vera in her eye.

The kills where he folds folks in half are a close second tho.

Violet from Part 5.  The song playing is great 80s new wave.  Her dancing is so 80s.  There is some great suspense building up because the audience is aware of what's going on, but she has no idea she is so close to death.  And that tension dangles in front of us for like a minute.  The actual stabbing is kinda standard, but not many other characters got that much suspense.

Part 3, the guy doing the handstand who gets cut right in his balls lol, then how the woman lies down and looks up to see his intestines all dangling out lol

Melissa getting axed in the head from part 7. She had it coming. Also poor Marcie from the first, that was brutal.

Kevin Bacon"s dead in part 1, and poor Marc from part 2, that was sick

Either Andy's handstand groin shot, or Axel the coroner taking a saw to the throat before having his head twisted backwards.

It's hard to pick just one when there's so many great ones. I know that one of my favorite is the way Jason discarded Hawes(part VI) following his heroic attempt. Quick, gory and surprising(at the time) all at once.

Sheriff Garris' death was pretty brutal.

In terms of kill, I'd go with Ben's head crush from Part 7 especially uncensored.

With kills, the triple decapitation of the paintkillers was pretty cool

Lol, I can't say the sleeping bag kill or any other kill by Jason was my favorite for something I liked at all. The un-edited version of the sleeping bag was gruesome and violent and of course if you go by gore and violent-ness it would be the best an that's know lie but it's not my personal favorite for the target of the thread.

Anyways I would have to say my favorite kill would be from part 1. I actually think this kill is funny and this is why I feel it's my favorite because I busted out laughing like "Girl! You could of moved your ass!! Like wha-!?" Lmao. It's the kill done on Marcie, cause the sound effects were everything in this shot.

She looked back, and the scene cut to her in the middle of her scream not the beginning of it and having her eyes close waiting for her fate and it cuts to Jason swinging the axe and cuts AGAIN to show Marcie hit her back on the wall sliding down it with the axe in her face. An I'm like "Your screaming and standing and not trying to bob and weave from that thing!!" Lol. Cause it was game over you could feel she accepted her fate almost Lol.

The Marcie Kill :

I also liked this kill. 

I also thought Brenda's death scene was excellent. She dies offscreen but the build up and music in this scene are really eerie and creepy. After all, she was just trying to help what sounded like a kid in trouble. Think the scene works really well. Effective and underrated as there is no explicit gore shot. 

Same goes for the twin Terri in TFC. The shadow on the wall of Jason stabbing her was effective. Once again, music and build up was excellent in this scene. Sometimes less is more in these early films in the series.