16 replies to this topic

The Preppy Guy

The Preppy Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationOregon
My favorite probably has too be Jimmy's death from part 4. I'm interested to see what your favourites are so feel free to post em'!
PSN: RedPanda2202
Email: RedPanda2202@gmail.com

Darker

Darker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

It's not even a contest, the Sleeping Bag Kill is the best, and forever will be.

The King of the Monsters

0012450051.jpg

"When mankind falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born."

Tyler659

Tyler659

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTennessee

It's not even a contest, the Sleeping Bag Kill is the best, and forever will be.

Lol, I can't say the sleeping bag kill or any other kill by Jason was my favorite for something I liked at all. The un-edited version of the sleeping bag was gruesome and violent and of course if you go by gore and violent-ness it would be the best an that's know lie but it's not my personal favorite for the target of the thread.

Anyways I would have to say my favorite kill would be from part 1. I actually think this kill is funny and this is why I feel it's my favorite because I busted out laughing like "Girl! You could of moved your ass!! Like wha-!?" Lmao. It's the kill done on Marcie, cause the sound effects were everything in this shot.

She looked back, and the scene cut to her in the middle of her scream not the beginning of it and having her eyes close waiting for her fate and it cuts to Jason swinging the axe and cuts AGAIN to show Marcie hit her back on the wall sliding down it with the axe in her face. An I'm like "Your screaming and standing and not trying to bob and weave from that thing!!" Lol. Cause it was game over you could feel she accepted her fate almost Lol.

The Marcie Kill :

Add Me On Steam to Play With me as a Fellow Counselor or enemy : Krilt

siganture_banner_tina_f13p7.png

Rotting Corpse

Rotting Corpse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Jason's death in The Final Chapter but counting only the victims, Hawes in Jason Lives.

shaderaygun

shaderaygun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Often forgotten, but I've always been a sucker for the bed kill in FvJ. I just love that added flair of Jason breaking the guy's back completely unnecessarily after he's already stabbed him to death. It's a funny touch, while remaining in character, and the kill itself is absolutely gruesome.

"There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse. Jason Voorhees' curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him... No one can. People forget he's down there, waiting..."

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

That kill wasn't that great it's more comical but still don't know why it's so popular!?

Mine is the Tree Belt Eyes kill!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Darker

Darker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Because it's among the most original ways to kill someone ever.

Also Kane Hodder's favourite kill.

The King of the Monsters

0012450051.jpg

"When mankind falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born."

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

I was always a fan of the first speargun kill where he nail's Vera in her eye.

The kills where he folds folks in half are a close second tho.

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Punching the guys head off in part 8

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

final_guy

final_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California

Violet from Part 5.  The song playing is great 80s new wave.  Her dancing is so 80s.  There is some great suspense building up because the audience is aware of what's going on, but she has no idea she is so close to death.  And that tension dangles in front of us for like a minute.  The actual stabbing is kinda standard, but not many other characters got that much suspense.

Camp_Blood

Camp_Blood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hawes In Jason Lives or Eye Ball Popping scene in Part 3

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

The Kevin Bacon kill in part one where Ms. Voorhees stabs him though the neck with an arrow from under the bed :)

• The Preppy Guy likes this

TheNurse

TheNurse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Part 3, the guy doing the handstand who gets cut right in his balls lol, then how the woman lies down and looks up to see his intestines all dangling out lol

The Razor's Edge

The Razor's Edge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Handstand kill from part III....

PSN: TheRazorsEdge22

f13sig_MM.jpg

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Melissa getting axed in the head from part 7. She had it coming. Also poor Marcie from the first, that was brutal.

Cope29

Cope29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Kevin Bacon"s dead in part 1, and poor Marc from part 2, that was sick

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Either Andy's handstand groin shot, or Axel the coroner taking a saw to the throat before having his head twisted backwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users