Creighton Duke DLC Part 9

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

scorpio

scorpio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I would love to see Creighton Duke (the cool Bounty Hunter type guy from Friday the 13th Part 9 - Jason goes to Hell) added as a playable character on the survivors side. Either that or as some kind of new game mechanic, so much like you can call the police, you could maybe call him and he would come and attempt to kill Jason and there could be a randomised chance it would work, even if killing him was highly unlikely, but then a more likely outcome is he could do some considerable damage to Jason, leaving the other survivors a chance to finish him off. 

I dunno I'm not sure in what capacity exactly he could be used in, but I would just LOVE to see him in the game in some shape or form as I think he is such an iconic badass character and easily one of my favourite Friday the 13th heroes, and a guy I could imagine actually standing a good chance of beating Jason Vorhees with all his background knowledge. 

GunMedia_Ben

GunMedia_Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 745 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

We aren't doing specific characters unless stated, but Creighton Duke could be cool. We'll see, but can't say yes or no on this. 

• SCREWNUT, Honkytonkgamer and Punishment3600 like this

Gun Media Junior Producer and Community Manager

r80PnFy.gif

My Personal Instagram

Bigwayne13

Bigwayne13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

That makes me think of a little girl in a pink dress sticking a hot dog through a doughnut.

• SCREWNUT likes this

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

He could be a really cool character that can be a chance for creighton duke or tommy jarvis to come out, Maybe with duke holding a revolver instead of a rifle. It would be awesome to have a difference of variety so we wouldn't have the same character coming out to save everyone.

Dlc would be awesome and i would buy it in a heartbeat.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Tbh id rather have tina first
  • SHODANFreeman likes this

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

We need Jason 4 DLC before Creighton Duke !

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

We aren't doing specific characters unless stated, but Creighton Duke could be cool. We'll see, but can't say yes or no on this. 

Would rather see TFC Jason, any of the final girls, Shelly or Julius as DLC, before we see a character from one of the most disliked films in the franchise. Tommy already fills this game mechanic. Duke isn't a memorable or well liked enough character to warrant inclusion. It'll be Tommy Mark II. 

• TWarner and bewareofbears like this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Tbh id rather have tina first

I would love, love to have Tina. But they did bring up a good point at PAX with her powers playing havoc with the game physics. Cars and objects flying all over the place, throwing counselors all over. She's like the Carrie of F13. In the movies her powers got stronger the more emotional she got, until the end where she kinda got control of them. If they ever put her in I could see her fear level having a lot to do with what abilities she would be able to use.
  • Splatterhouse likes this

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
They just dont want to do it. I posted a thread about how tina could work in game using mechanics and assets they already have that woukd be effective and let tina still have her powers. Its just not a priority at the moment, which is understandable.

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Would rather see TFC Jason, any of the final girls, Shelly or Julius as DLC, before we see a character from one of the most disliked films in the franchise. Tommy already fills this game mechanic. Duke isn't a memorable or well liked enough character to warrant inclusion. It'll be Tommy Mark II.

I agree. Duke is also the character that introduces the possession plot device so he'd only be relevant if that were something in the game. His interaction with Jason is minimal at best as well, despite having a compound.

I think down the road they should try to get a couple actual characters into the game as counselors, like the ones you mentioned. The only hero character I'm really interested in would be Tina or one of the first three finals girls.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

JasonVsWindows

JasonVsWindows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Always hated that character (I hate that the dumb **** he says about Jason's powers turning out to be true when it sounds like hes pulling it out of his ass, and acting like hes some big rival to Jason when this is the first time we have ever seen him) 

That being said even though I would never play as him I would support getting him in the game just for the pleasure of violently murdering him.

• Splatterhouse and Gdain like this

200_s.gif#26

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Always hated that character (I hate that the dumb **** he says about Jason's powers turning out to be true when it sounds like hes pulling it out of his ass, and acting like hes some big rival to Jason when this is the first time we have ever seen him)

That being said even though I would never play as him I would support getting him in the game just for the pleasure of violently murdering him.

Agree. Haha. He gave it the big one all through the movie...and then Jason makes very short work of him. Not a very good bounty hunter. :)

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

yeah i'm with you guys about how i also hated JGTH but it could make more sense for duke to come instead of tommy, mostly because he's a bounty hunter.

JasonVsWindows

JasonVsWindows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

yeah i'm with you guys about how i also hated JGTH but it could make more sense for duke to come instead of tommy, mostly because he's a bounty hunter.

nah, Tommy's obsession with Jason would make him jump at any news the guy was still around. But the radio summon would make sense for both.

• Poetic_Injustice likes this

200_s.gif#26

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Naaa I didn't like his role at all I didn't like how he knew how to kill Jason in that film!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
First we play the game, then maybe later we can expect a DLC.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Creighton Duke, DLC, Part 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users