• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

No. That's a lie. I refuse to believe it. :)

well u will believe it when we all turn crazy playing this game haha

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Mark K

Mark K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Good idea @ToxicAvenger
Yeah maybe I'm crazy for marrying a girl who thinks I'm crazy lol I'm just glad she's now into it as well and takes part in my Slasher Backer movie "Nancy" and "Reggie"

:) A family who slays together, stays together!

LOL, Right on!!!
For anyone wanting to experience "true" horror, need only turn on the news, sift through the lies, and realise what globalists have in their agenda for us. X(
Keep Rockin' Powell!

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Hey now that single player missions is coming this summer maybe Gun can put this "Reck Hsll Massacre" as a mission that you Jason has to break in and slay as many dancing teens as possible and the few that get out alive running into the woods you have to hunt and kill them!?
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
The lag would be unreal.
  • MutantTaco likes this

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

The lag would be unreal.

Nice the old Nintendo Lag would make for an awesome brutal slow motion bloodbath lol

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
This just popped in there this morning as well ... can we get this as part of a mission in the Single player devs?

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

Huh i have never seen that film, maybe i'll give it a watch :)

It's actually a pretty cool idea, i'd buy it if that would come out for dlc!

Ja1862

Ja1862

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I don't know about implementation, but I always thought that a mixed bag of interactivity in the game would benefit the whole. That's why my take on the "boobs" post was so adamant. I believe a large campfire/firepit, with a tunebox, beer, choices, etc. with tents set up nearby, would serve the purpose well, as opposed to a mess hall, although that is feasible as well. A mixture of AI bots, with PCs could be interesting, and serve to support the players decisions of doing other things instead of just taking off. In the vein of sex, partying, dancing, or whatever, can't find a player to interact with you, no problem, head to the campfire for that AI bot that will up your stat for the match, and XP at the end. The Jason player would get more to 'hunt down' as well, and maybe even catch two AI bots in a tent or whatever. Effectively giving him bonus XP, and an improved stat cooldown as well.
When things are hot N heavy though (everyone knows they're being hunted), remove those options from being chosen. If Jason is sneaky however, he could rack up some great kills, and have all 4 of his abilities with slightly improved cooldown rates. Or the counselors could have slightly improved abilities for that match, based on their success of said 'horror tropes'. Either way, i'm in.
Great post, albeit different. But could have merit for sure. :)

Yep it can help the actual real players as well if there is a chance Jason may get distracted going after bots.

Plus his kill count in most films is normally over 12 people, so more bots for him to kill the better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users