27 replies to this topic

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Ok I finally saw the movie Sleepaway Camp! Thank you Mark for telling me to watch it after all these years finally saw it great 80s camp slasher!
There was a Reck Hall in the film where all the campers would go at night to hang out listen to music dance whatever...
Anyways, here's an idea for the game maybe a DLC -
What if the team made a Reck Hall like in sleep away camp and put about 40 campers (Bots) dancing to music drinking hanging out and us 7 councelors could run through it join or just watch from the bushes and JASON can go in and slaughter them all slash them up with machete and possibly place the dead bodies around the map there would be so much blood lol it would be crazy!!!!!!!!!! I know I have a sick mind haha!

Maybe it would be a DLC we have to work towards like leveling up (level 50)

Thoughts? Just imagine the music 40 teens dancing then screaming blood splatter and limbs flying!
  • SkySlasher13, Mark K and ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger like this
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger

ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Dude, I'd love to have bots mixed in the map with everyone else. That's one of the things that's got me hyped for the New York map to be honest! It'd add a sense of immersion where, even in a large crowd of people you aren't safe.

• Jealousy likes this

Body Boy

Body Boy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Sleepaway Camp is my favorite slasher film of all time!

PSN: BodyBoyBobby

Mark K

Mark K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Ok I finally saw the movie Sleepaway Camp! Thank you Mark for telling me to watch it after all these years finally saw it great 80s camp slasher!
There was a Reck Hall in the film where all the campers would go at night to hang out listen to music dance whatever...
Anyways, here's an idea for the game maybe a DLC -
What if the team made a Reck Hall like in sleep away camp and put about 40 campers (Bots) dancing to music drinking hanging out and us 7 councelors could run through it join or just watch from the bushes and JASON can go in and slaughter them all slash them up with machete and possibly place the dead bodies around the map there would be so much blood lol it would be crazy!!!!!!!!!! I know I have a sick mind haha!
Maybe it would be a DLC we have to work towards like leveling up (level 50)
Thoughts? Just imagine the music 40 teens dancing then screaming blood splatter and limbs flying!

No problem brother, we're all one big crazy family here! Your idea with bots would be awesome, in game during matches as well (would up the body count for sure!). Check out "Madman", and "Final Terror", they're worth the watch as well. They are rare titles though.

Body Boy

Body Boy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Both Madman and Final Terror are on Blu-Ray, so they should be easy to find. Go for Just Before Dawn and The Burning for more wilderness fun too.

PSN: BodyBoyBobby

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
You guys are going off track here let's get back to the Reck Hall Massacre in game idea! ;)

Maybe the bots can scream and scatter as well giving Jason manhunt spree or maybe he just slaughtered 40 people all inside the rec hall ... Leaving us 7 councelors a surprise when we enter the hall a pile of bodies and a skipping record!

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts

You guys are going off track here let's get back to the Reck Hall Massacre in game idea! ;)

Maybe the bots can scream and scatter as well giving Jason manhunt spree or maybe he just slaughtered 40 people all inside the rec hall ... Leaving us 7 councelors a surprise when we enter the hall a pile of bodies and a skipping record!

Powell your therapist called and said make sure you are at your appointment on Tuesday lol J/K what would be the purpose of the hall besides just slaughtering a bunch of people. What would be their function and how would they tie into the existing game play. I can't imagine them having a pivotal role besides scattering around trying to not get sliced up.

Posted Image

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
That's it JPOPS I'm gonna have you killed off in the next slasher backer movie lol
IDK man it would be a lot of fun and play a scary role to the game maybe us councelors can gain more points for protecting them or possibly hide the car keys in there who knows it definatly sounds like a great idea to be in the game oh and more blood lol

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts

That's it JPOPS I'm gonna have you killed off in the next slasher backer movie lol
IDK man it would be a lot of fun and play a scary role to the game maybe us councelors can gain more points for protecting them or possibly hide the car keys in there who knows it definatly sounds like a great idea to be in the game oh and more blood lol

Lol I jest! Just curious where your thoughts lied with this idea.

Posted Image

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Let's face it it's too brutal and won't happen but damn would be fun! My imagination is always flowing that's why I like making them short films and custom drums ;)

Mark K

Mark K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMichigan
I don't know about implementation, but I always thought that a mixed bag of interactivity in the game would benefit the whole. That's why my take on the "boobs" post was so adamant. I believe a large campfire/firepit, with a tunebox, beer, choices, etc. with tents set up nearby, would serve the purpose well, as opposed to a mess hall, although that is feasible as well. A mixture of AI bots, with PCs could be interesting, and serve to support the players decisions of doing other things instead of just taking off. In the vein of sex, partying, dancing, or whatever, can't find a player to interact with you, no problem, head to the campfire for that AI bot that will up your stat for the match, and XP at the end. The Jason player would get more to 'hunt down' as well, and maybe even catch two AI bots in a tent or whatever. Effectively giving him bonus XP, and an improved stat cooldown as well.
When things are hot N heavy though (everyone knows they're being hunted), remove those options from being chosen. If Jason is sneaky however, he could rack up some great kills, and have all 4 of his abilities with slightly improved cooldown rates. Or the counselors could have slightly improved abilities for that match, based on their success of said 'horror tropes'. Either way, i'm in.
Great post, albeit different. But could have merit for sure. :)

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
See ^ Mark also said it :) this sounds like a wicked fun idea! If not a Rec Hall then s tent campfire bots! It's not a full bots single player but just a bot lingering (stupid bot easy to kill) type deal! Just extra fun to the game! I just loved the reck hall scenes from sleep away camp that gave me inspiration that's all! Maybe they can be drinking cans of JPOPS ;)

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

I think this is a great idea ive always been thinking there should be some NPCs for Jason to slaughter maybe he gets bonus points for killing them or something which gives more xp if there is a progression thing for Jason that is.

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
I know we all need a head doctor lol haha my wife sometimes thinks I'm nuts!
  • Davidt and Mark K like this

ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger

ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

There's also the fun part of having to wade through a pool of them if there is a party going on. Imagine you and your friends run in there to hide from Jason and you get split up. You keep moving around the crowd, your guy asking for help, trapped in a maze of dancing people. Just when you think you've found your way out, Jason slashes the poor sob next to you then targets you, forcing you to go back into that pool of people, shoving everyone out the way, while Jason just splits them down the middle. Even better is if it'd take a few of them to die before they realize shit just got real and start panicking.

• Mark K likes this

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

I know we all need a head doctor lol haha my wife sometimes thinks I'm nuts!

yet she still married you lol

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

yet she still married you lol

Right? So who's really the crazy one? :)

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Right? So who's really the crazy one? :)

all of us here really being big fans of a serial killer lol

• Body Boy likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Good idea @ToxicAvenger

Yeah maybe I'm crazy for marrying a girl who thinks I'm crazy lol I'm just glad she's now into it as well and takes part in my Slasher Backer movie "Nancy" and "Reggie"
  • Mark K likes this

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

all of us here really being big fans of a serial killer lol

No. That's a lie. I refuse to believe it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users