Laphin

Laphin's Official Video Thread! - Tune Here for Updated Content!

232 posts in this topic

It's like 3 in the morning for me or so for that, so I won't make it but I will definitely check there first thing Saturday morning for the news. If you maniacs are still awake late enough and the chat's still going, I may come along then.

I have been able to keep up on your streams of The Forest with Charmin, Avenger and Wes (and the one with Randy), btw!

It's funny you had mentioned sending a letter to Capcom. I sent one to Capcom around the same time as well regarding my ideas for a multi-player beat-em-up Gargoyles game (my obssession at the time...erm...still is), also 4 or 5 pages long and they actually responded commenting that the idea was good but of course they couldn't afford the license for such a niche game. I really hope for something like that one of these days. Funny how minds think alike sometimes.

Damon!  That's cool!  Yeah, "The Forest" has been a great experience.  I really enjoy what the devs have going for that game.  There's been some cool moments there.

If you miss the stream it will be posted up as an archive for later viewing.

Grifter, yeah, I think they actually wrote me something back, but it was a generic message, and I don't remember what they said.. but at least I know 'someone' read it!  XD

The idea of the Savini Jason holding a selfie stick was hilarious!

I really would like having the Virtual Cabin or similar as a kind of pre-game lobby. Especially for private/friends matches, where you're all willing to just chill for a couple minutes instead of just quick play.

The idea of the Savini Jason holding a selfie stick was hilarious!

I really would like having the Virtual Cabin or similar as a kind of pre-game lobby. Especially for private/friends matches, where you're all willing to just chill for a couple minutes instead of just quick play.

Exactly, it would add so much atmosphere, and if it's daytime inside the cabin, instead of dark would be an awesome touch, so it's kinda like you are all having a party, or chilling before 'the night'... That would just make me giddy to all ends.  Turn on music, check out your badges, decorate.. there would actually be a reason to goof off (or 'warm up') before you start matches, would make GREAT for live streaming, because the audience would be there in the cabin with you.

This is just an idea, that if passed up.. is beyond me.  

DamonD7 likes this

Exactly, it would add so much atmosphere, and if it's daytime inside the cabin, instead of dark would be an awesome touch, so it's kinda like you are all having a party, or chilling before 'the night'... That would just make me giddy to all ends.  Turn on music, check out your badges, decorate.. there would actually be a reason to goof off (or 'warm up') before you start matches, would make GREAT for live streaming, because the audience would be there in the cabin with you.

This is just an idea, that if passed up.. is beyond me.  

will u stream f13 gameplay/make a vid brakeing down what gun media said, for pax east?

Twitch doesnt work for me,would be nice if you uploaded the virtual cabin recent update on youtube,thank you.

I will, typically I do that about 3-5 days after it is archived on Twitch.  It's just fair toward the community that supports me there.  Youtube will always get stuff last.

JBSLICK33 likes this

A bit like your forum posts....overdrawn. What was over an hour could've been condensed to 10 minutes. Skipped through it....Freddy pop up got annoying, quickly!

It was a live stream hang out what do you expect? I enjoy Laphin's live streams .... disappointed they took away the new updated moon water reflections though, I guess people complained it was too bright but no it was actually accurate .... next time there is a full moon go outside at night near some water it can be blinding!!

It was a live stream hang out what do you expect? I enjoy Laphin's live streams .... disappointed they took away the new updated moon water reflections though, I guess people complained it was too bright but no it was actually accurate .... next time there is a full moon go outside at night near some water it can be blinding!!

You're cool always Powell. Just seen beyond an over an hour wankfest what could be condensed to ten minutes.   

A bit like your forum posts....overdrawn. What was over an hour could've been condensed to 10 minutes. Skipped through it....Freddy pop up got annoying, quickly! 

Is a bit long if youre watching the replay but if u tune in during the live stream an hour isnt much especially if u are joining in with the chat

Splatterhouse likes this

Is a bit long if youre watching the replay but if u tune in during the live stream an hour isnt much especially if u are joining in with the chat

Video was an over 60 minute Freddy Kruger pop up ego drill for Laphin.  Thought it was shite personally. 

Video was an over 60 minute Freddy Kruger pop up ego drill for Laphin.  Thought it was shite personally. 

Yeah i checked it out seen freddy popping up every 3 or 5 secs and thought how annoying

Yeah i checked it out seen freddy popping up every 3 or 5 secs and thought how annoying

Yeah there was an absurd amount of new followers. I was thinking "How the hell have all these people not followed before this stream."

You could always, y'know... Check out another video?  Paul Phoenix, CharminXSoftGaming...  Probably a handful of other unnamed youtubers doing it.

I solved all your complaints in less than a paragraph.  And it's obvious you don't care about Laphin so I don't see the point in your aggressiveness.

Plus your complaints are absurd.  Don't watch a video that was taken during a livestream if you don't want "ego drills" and such since that is a universal thing for most moderate - large Twitch streamers.  It's annoying but if you don't expect it from a Twitch stream I don't know what to tell you.  Watch more Twitch streams or don't watch them at all and keep the obvious complaints to yourself.