Laphin

Laphin's Official Video Thread! - Tune Here for Updated Content!

254 posts in this topic

Thanks you guys & gals, I will continue to make these.  I know folks are enjoying them, and everyone loves coming in and being able to talk about the game live.

I'd love for it to catch on and Gun Media can dish out gameplay teasers, and that'd give me more material.

Also any kind of topics that YOU guys may think of, just dish them out here, and I'll start a new video on it.  Thanks!

You guys keep these goin' for sure.

I only have one thing to say to you...

Jason cums... :o

I only have one thing to say to you...

Jason cums... :o

Just imagine it. Jason's in his shack, out in the woods. He's alone, he's bored. Then he looks down. He's pitching an absolutely MASSIVE tent. It's more of a pavilion honestly. He reaches down, and unzips his pants. His member stands strong and erect! Jason then [REDACTED]

Because Google Translate not always right. "El aprendizaje es para personas tontas" is correct, but  "El aprendizaje es para idiotas" is better. I think Google Translate don't understand the argot.

Anyway, it was only a joke, I like the English language.

de donde eres

Just imagine it. Jason's in his shack, out in the woods. He's alone, he's bored. Then he looks down. He's pitching an absolutely MASSIVE tent. It's more of a pavilion honestly. He reaches down, and unzips his pants. His member stands strong and erect! Jason then [REDACTED]

You need to finish.... so I can.

You need to finish.... so I can.

Well I would, but I'm afraid the level of nosebleed the rest of this story would case could prove fatal.

We had a post beta cabin chat | livestream last night.

You can see all the topics down in the video description area, with clickable timestamps for quick navigating.

2 people like this

Once again, I open mouth, insert foot, on this forum (see Laphin you're a wildman in beta discussion). LOL! Oh well, joke 'em if they can't take a f*ck. Anyway, yeah, great uploads, however your Friday knowledge is cringe worthy to an old fart like me. Not your fault though, I watched these in the day, like people watch "Friends", or "Greys Anatomy" now, from release of part 1 at the drive-in. LOL, at least you know the difference between Jason and Freddy! Keep up the good work, Laphin! ;)

-Mark K.

Mark I also enjoy Laphins camp chats! I also loved his movie streams but I guess it's not allowed on YouTube? Not sure why because your streaming it not stealing it!

Mark I also enjoy Laphins camp chats! I also loved his movie streams but I guess it's not allowed on YouTube? Not sure why because your streaming it not stealing it!

Huh, wonder why? Never knew he made indies. Did love his beta streams though, lmao good!

Havin a "Friday" fest as I write, can't sleep. My daughter can't either, so she's watchin' em with me!

"I told the others, they didn't believe me." "You're Doomed, you're all DOOMED!" LOL ;)

Huh, wonder why? Never knew he made indies. Did love his beta streams though, lmao good!

Havin a "Friday" fest as I write, can't sleep. My daughter can't either, so she's watchin' em with me!

"I told the others, they didn't believe me." "You're Doomed, you're all DOOMED!" LOL ;)

Oh no I meant he streamed a few Friday the 13th films and narrated and it was fun!

YouTube is pretty strict with copyright a lot of stuff gets taken down if its actual movie footage. I've seen some people mirror a video when it's tv shows or movie clips so that everything is like looking in a mirror somehow that doesn't count as a copyright issue

Once again, I open mouth, insert foot, on this forum (see Laphin you're a wildman in beta discussion). LOL! Oh well, joke 'em if they can't take a f*ck. Anyway, yeah, great uploads, however your Friday knowledge is cringe worthy to an old fart like me. Not your fault though, I watched these in the day, like people watch "Friends", or "Greys Anatomy" now, from release of part 1 at the drive-in. LOL, at least you know the difference between Jason and Freddy! Keep up the good work, Laphin! ;)

-Mark K.

Been watching Friday the 13th since I was 5 years old.  I know what there is to know. Crystal Lake Memories and all. :D

Been watching Friday the 13th since I was 5 years old.  I know what there is to know. Crystal Lake Memories and all. :D

C'mon Laphin, what part was young Tommy in? :) LOL! I'm not bustin' your balls, just ribbin' ya. ;)

You guys are a riot to watch, but uncertainty in the lore negatively effects the kiddies. :)

No offense, keep up the great work, and maybe we can rock some "Friday" together, if your on PS4.

Stay cool,

-Mark K.

C'mon Laphin, what part was young Tommy in? :) LOL! I'm not bustin' your balls, just ribbin' ya. ;)

You guys are a riot to watch, but uncertainty in the lore negatively effects the kiddies. :)

No offense, keep up the great work, and maybe we can rock some "Friday" together, if your on PS4.

Stay cool,

-Mark K.

Really...??  I fumble over what movie is which, two movies apart because I decided to smoke a bit and now you want to show your balls about it and the lore and want to rub it in?  Get a hold of your ego man. lol.  I don't do these streams to show my dick off like like that... take that somewhere else.  I do these because I like chillin' with the horror community.  I'm not here for the penis show, or the.. "I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!" bull.

Really...?? I fumble over what movie is which, two movies apart because I'm stoned off my ass and now you want to show your balls about it and the lore and want to rub it in? Get a hold of your ego man. lol. I don't do these streams to show my dick off like like that... take that somewhere else. I do these because I like chillin' with the horror community. I'm not here for the penis show, or the.. "I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!" bull.

Like I said just ribbin' ya, take her easy no offense meant. Jesus Christ, everyone on this forum is so thin skinned!!! Believe me, I got better things to do than go round and round with everyone on here who can't take constructive criticism. I feel that generation gap is going to negatively effect the MP as well, unfortunately. Ego, really! News flash bud, but the horror community is predominantly my Gen. The ones who attended the films in theater and got them off the ground. No penis show here, my resume with the military is all I need to be proud! ;)

Laphin and Mark I think people sometimes misconstrue the way text are wrote I know mark wouldn't intentionally cause a fight he actually was telling me last week how much he likes your channel! But Mark that did "sound" kinda ball busting ... anyways my best friend I met 30 years ago we met in a new neighborhood and he was calling me names and we literally put boxing gloves on and fought haha

1 person likes this

Laphin and Mark I think people sometimes misconstrue the way text are wrote I know mark wouldn't intentionally cause a fight he actually was telling me last week how much he likes your channel! But Mark that did "sound" kinda ball busting ... anyways my best friend I met 30 years ago we met in a new neighborhood and he was calling me names and we literally put boxing gloves on and fought haha

You're a wildman Brad, and a good one! ;)

-Mark

Like I said just ribbin' ya, take her easy no offense meant. Jesus Christ, everyone on this forum is so thin skinned!!! Believe me, I got better things to do than go round and round with everyone on here who can't take constructive criticism. I feel that generation gap is going to negatively effect the MP as well, unfortunately. Ego, really! News flash bud, but the horror community is predominantly my Gen. The ones who attended the films in theater and got them off the ground. No penis show here, my resume with the military is all I need to be proud! ;)

And now you just took ANOTHER stab.  I'm not dumb man.  I love the F13 community, and the people that roll through my channel we've watched movies and had a blast, and nobody EVER came in and tried to toss shots like you're doing, EVER.  You're sitting here trying to say **I** am the one that's poisonous to the community?  I spread positivity among the horror community, I don't go around busting people's balls over one comment.  Take a look at yourself before you try to label me.

You're a wildman Brad, and a good one! ;)

-Mark

I also like how you are trying to assume my age like I'm some 15 year old or something.

You tossed your military,  and the fact that you attended theater and films out there.  I mean, okay??  It's obvious you want to be recognized or noticed.  Why not just stay modest?

I've worked as an actor/performer, I think I know a few things about *film* after working for Universal Studios.

I've done a lot of stuff outside of that, but I don't need to rub that around in other people's face to get my jollies. ;)

2 people like this

Laphin I totally here where your coming from and you're defending your side but I hate to see 2 people that I like and respect on here going at it! I've known Mark on here for about a year now and not once has he been hateful, I think he is just proud to be such a old fan of the films and didn't mean it the way it came out!

I'm not taking sides I'm just trying to help calm the fire! ????

I also like how you are trying to assume my age like I'm some 15 year old or something.

You tossed your military,  and the fact that you attended theater and films out there.  I mean, okay??  It's obvious you want to be recognized or noticed.  Why not just stay modest?

I've worked as an actor/performer, I think I know a few things about *film* after working for Universal Studios.

I've done a lot of stuff outside of that, but I don't need to rub that around in other people's face to get my jollies. ;)

Alright, here we go again. Noticed, hardly, been there, done that. I enjoy talking to the community, and getting to know other people by getting to know them! That entails giving some background on yourself if you're comfortable with some of the fine folks on here. I've never 'rubbed' anything in your face, quite the opposite, I actually applauded your work and found it amusing, and fun. If you read ALL THE POSTS you could see that.

Modest?! What could be more modest than a disabled Special Operations veteran setting at home taking care of four kids and a crippled wife?! A stoned off his ass, pc ranger with giddy teen followers??? Again, my intentions were never to insult, and i'm sorry you see it that way, I was actually hoping to be friends, because you seem like a fun guy to joke around with, and game with. I posted that in the Beta discussion as well. I'm not sure where all this animosity towards me stems from, maybe because of your own insecurities or unhappiness, but check yourself before passing judgment on someone who's been through what I have, so you could be free to do what you want to do in life.

Apologies out to, JPOPS, The Devs, and all the fine fans of horror who made this production possible, for the indiscretions on this thread. My intentions were never meant to be negative or condescending, I am just not afraid to speak my mind...and never will be.

1 person likes this

Alright, here we go again. Noticed, hardly, been there, done that. I enjoy talking to the community, and getting to know other people by getting to know them! That entails giving some background on yourself if you're comfortable with some of the fine folks on here. I've never 'rubbed' anything in your face, quite the opposite, I actually applauded your work and found it amusing, and fun. If you read ALL THE POSTS you could see that.

Modest?! What could be more modest than a disabled Special Operations veteran setting at home taking care of four kids and a crippled wife?! A stoned off his ass, pc ranger with giddy teen followers??? Again, my intentions were never to insult, and i'm sorry you see it that way, I was actually hoping to be friends, because you seem like a fun guy to joke around with, and game with. I posted that in the Beta discussion as well. I'm not sure where all this animosity towards me stems from, maybe because of your own insecurities or unhappiness, but check yourself before passing judgment on someone who's been through what I have, so you could be free to do what you want to do in life.

Apologies out to, JPOPS, The Devs, and all the fine fans of horror who made this production possible, for the indiscretions on this thread. My intentions were never meant to be negative or condescending, I am just not afraid to speak my mind...and never will be.

A "stoned ass PC ranger".

And on top of that you insult my viewer base, calling them "giddy teen followers".  I'll tell that to the many livestream regulars with children and grandchildren of their own.  Thanks Pal.

I notice you write all this passive stuff trying to make your self look innocent and reasonable, but then you shove a shitty comment a 13 year old would come up with in there. How old are you?

Grow up.

A "stoned ass PC ranger".

And on top of that you insult my viewer base, calling them "giddy teen followers". I'll tell that to the many livestream regulars with children and grandchildren of their own. Thanks Pal.

I notice you write all this passive stuff trying to make your self look innocent and reasonable, but then you shove a shitty comment a 13 year old would come up with in there. How old are you?

Grow up.

Come on man. I admit it's gotten out of control, but his first comment was innocent enough as he was just playing around. He did get a bit passive aggressive which is admittedly annoying, but you seriously blew it out of proportion to start with. Just my 2 cents. Let's just end it now. It's unnecessary.
1 person likes this

If this doesn't end in Laphin and Mark having a wacky cross-country adventure over mistaken identity and a bank heist, then Hollywood has lied to me.