Laphin

Laphin's Official Video Thread! - Tune Here for Updated Content!

254 posts in this topic

Here are my thoughts on the game so far! Thanks Gun Media and Illfonic,
this is my response to all you have done so far, and some of the negative feedback you have gotten.

5 people like this

Great video, and great way to look at it, excited can't even begin to describe the anticipation of this game. I too think this will be a triple A title, once word gets out to the naysayers, on the fencers etc. I just pray the team sticks with adding content on the list after launch. I strongly believe they will, 30 years in the making in the minds of the fans, and the team are true fans. Man, I can't wait for October (hold the snow! Lol).

Great video! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this :)

Great video! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this :)

No, Thank *YOU* guys for making this 25 year long wait, a reality finally! All of you have my support to the max!

1 person likes this

Awesome video! :)

Thanks Dawn!

Here's my first reaction, live streamed to a group of about 100 folks.

Just me being my goofy self and taking it all in! Enjoy!

2 people like this

Good video! Tho i heard you mention perks..

Did they confirm perks for this game?

I know they confirmed more Jasons, and clothes for the counselor as bonus's for leveling up. Assuming they do a perk system like most games do now days that could be interesting.

I'm also wondering if Jason picks up weapons around the campground or picks one at the start...

ARRRRGGGG!! SO MANY QUESTIONS!

:( now we play the waiting game.

As i posted in the 'main' virtual cabin thread,i think it would be nice if for the DLC skins we get a additional area instead of just expanding the Jason room.

Like have a big opening in a wall behind one of the Jason as if someone broke the wall with a sledgehammer,then by going into that hole you travel trough an underground tunel that lead to a small cave like area wich would contain the DLC skins.

Also if one didnt bought any of the DLC skins,the hole would be blocked by wooden planks,only by buying one of the skins will the entrance be opened.

What do you think ?

You know what would have been a nice added touch if the models of Jason gave a jump scare like attacking the glass case they're inside when you come near

1 person likes this

Or how about one of the cases is empty...could've sworn he was here a second ago...

2 people like this

As i posted in the 'main' virtual cabin thread,i think it would be nice if for the DLC skins we get a additional area instead of just expanding the Jason room.

Like have a big opening in a wall behind one of the Jason as if someone broke the wall with a sledgehammer,then by going into that hole you travel trough an underground tunel that lead to a small cave like area wich would contain the DLC skins.

Also if one didnt bought any of the DLC skins,the hole would be blocked by wooden planks,only by buying one of the skins will the entrance be opened.

What do you think ?

That's precious development time. I don't think they have any extra time for adding 'decorations' right now. They're probably more concerned with getting the core features done, and up and running.

Once (if) the game does successful and they can relax, they'll start adding more bells and whistles.

Good video! Tho i heard you mention perks..

Did they confirm perks for this game?

I know they confirmed more Jasons, and clothes for the counselor as bonus's for leveling up. Assuming they do a perk system like most games do now days that could be interesting.

I'm also wondering if Jason picks up weapons around the campground or picks one at the start...

ARRRRGGGG!! SO MANY QUESTIONS!

:( now we play the waiting game.

By perks I just mean 'attributes' on each of the Jason's making their play mechanic different from the other. I'm not talking perks like in Dead By Daylight. I think by default every Jason can earn the same kind of perks (the ones you see him use in E3 Gameplay)

For those of you that encounter fans that just don't get the Easter Egg, or can't recall what scene it's from, here's a video you can toss around to educate them if words just aren't enough.

1 person likes this

I would love to have that poster on my wall at home - or on a freakin' t-shirt.

I would love to have that poster on my wall at home - or on a freakin' t-shirt.

That's actually a REALLY great idea... I would totally buy it, haha. Even if nobody got it.

But seeing as how the game will be popular now, this shirt may become a cool conversational piece for those that know EXACTLY where it comes from when they see you out in public. :}

I figure I'd start things off on the video front. Here is what I found in the Friday the 13th cabin's ITEM ROOM!

1 person likes this

Here is my video on the news about F13, and information I got from developers.

What are your thoughts on the delay, and what are your expectations?

2 people like this

I was originally REALLY disappointed hearing about the delay. (It felt like we where almost there...)

However the news that all current pre orders will be getting close beta access before the end of the year. (ACTUAL GAME PLAY) Changed my opinion.

94a6349422350d6a7480538a5b10c5cde6e2ab52

I frequent many forums and one of the biggest gripes a lot of folks have about F13 is a lack of game play footage. The recent no mans sky debacle has left many gamers unwilling to trust new games without some kind of in depth game play demo.

And I plan to help do my part with this. Ive hit up a few twitch streamers I know, and IF the BETA isn't under an NDA I plan to give all the friend codes I get to them.

Having more eyes and more play hours on the test for this game in combination with the delay should REALLY help the illphonic/gun media guys get the input they need to make this game amazing.

And folks finally get the game play footage everyone is waiting for... EVERYONE WINS! :D

1 person likes this

I was originally REALLY disappointed hearing about the delay. (It felt like we where almost there...)

However the news that all current pre orders will be getting close beta access before the end of the year. (ACTUAL GAME PLAY) Changed my opinion.

94a6349422350d6a7480538a5b10c5cde6e2ab52

I frequent many forums and one of the biggest gripes a lot of folks have about F13 is a lack of game play footage. The recent no mans sky debacle has left many gamers unwilling to trust new games without some kind of in depth game play demo.

And I play to help do my part with this. Ive hit up a few twitch streamers I know, and IF the BETA isn't under an NDA I plan to give all the friend codes I get to them.

Having more eyes and more play hours on the test for this game in combination with the delay should REALLY help the illphonic/gun media guys get the input they need to make this game amazing.

And folks finally get the game play footage everyone is waiting for... EVERYONE WINS! :D

wait so if we pre-ordered it, we get a closed beta key?