The Chosen One

So...The virtual cabin?

472 posts in this topic

For what? Release date and/or Savini Jason?

Can't think of anything else missing now. Not that they'd hide the release date away in the Cabin, anyway, not with so many people waiting to hear.

For what? Release date and/or Savini Jason?

Can't think of anything else missing now. Not that they'd hide the release date away in the Cabin, anyway, not with so many people waiting to hear.

For anything other then the same crap they keep regurgitating to us.

I thought that the cabin was in hiatus (pardon my bad English) because of the morons who hacked into the servers after the beta, so I was surprised that it was updated today. Great work!

The new update is cool, but it broke some stuff too. Part 3 Jason's eyes are bugging out, the Jason outside has missing textures like his neck, Lachappa's arm is all twisted up from model posing with the wrong model edges (whatever they're called I forget). It also doesn't like much of a visual improvement, the models don't look nearly as good as they do in the actual F13 game and there's still all kinds of weird Unreal engine stuff with reflections and the stuff in the distance outside of the cabin flickering. The reflection of the moon on the water in the conservatory is bright af.

Kind of a letdown for such a huge update, but I can't say I expected much. It's just the Virtual Cabin.  

Juez likes this

Amazing ! The performance is awesome now,  before the update i have fps drops to 33 fps, now  my poor fps drop are 51 fps ^^.

the Savini Jason is still covered but I see what looks like smoke or steam coming out at the top of the box. Does that mean that the new Jason will be smoking or burning a bit in the game?

For anything other then the same crap they keep regurgitating to us.

I'm not sure what you honestly expected.

They haven't updated the Cabin in a while so we're happy to see an update to it.  There's no need to plague us with your impatient resentment that you yourself regurgitated innumerable times on this forum, which I am sure I am not the only person here who is sick of seeing bubble up from bottom of the kettle.

I looked at all the easter eggs to open the secret chamber and get the ending, nothing new. I got a "fatal error" when it crashed going back to the main menu, so I had a laugh at that. Another issue I discovered is items don't render fully until the camera zooms-in on it, so a lot of things in the VC probably look worse than they actually are. The new counselors don't have anything to say either, which is kind of lame. 

Out of curiosity what exactly are you expecting?

Customization options for the characters, a teaser of the boat escape, more interactions, more voice lines for all characters especially the new counselors, The Tom savanni skin.

Well I've been bouncing around the virtual cabin following today's update. Here's a few screenshots and notes. Giving links because the page is spazzing at me about image embedding.

It looks like they've uncovered all the Jasons with the exception of the Savini Jason, which is still under a cloth steaming up the room. I tried to find a new puzzle that might uncover it, but no luck. Thus far it looks like the additions are the new councilors and Jason models. The TV still doesn't work and I don't believe there were new dev blogs.

Anywho, here are a few screenies. Enjoy.

Councilors 1

Councilors 2

Councilors 3

Councilor Group Photo

Jason 2

Jason 3

Jason 6

Jason 7

Jason 8

Jason 9

Splatterhouse and DamonD7 like this

I'm so glad they listened to the fans and gave us the Hunchback of Notre-Dame as a counselor!!

Buggzy and Tommy look very good here though, I like the look the Jock has got goin

I looked at all the easter eggs to open the secret chamber and get the ending, nothing new. I got a "fatal error" when it crashed going back to the main menu, so I had a laugh at that. Another issue I discovered is items don't render fully until the camera zooms-in on it, so a lot of things in the VC probably look worse than they actually are. The new counselors don't have anything to say either, which is kind of lame.

I'm having trouble with the dead fuck on the log clue. Can't get it to work.

Don't really understand why Part 3 Jason has broader shoulders than J7, J8, and J9. Those Jasons were all roughly the same size as J6 who looks the biggest of them all. Richard Brooker wasn't as big a guy as Kane was. They definitely need bulking up. Anyone else agree?

The Phanthom Nico likes this

Figured it out. Got the badge and the cabin crashed. The 666th player to die by Jason is a funny touch.