The Chosen One

So...The virtual cabin?

472 posts in this topic

Maybe they'll hide the release date in the cabin? Seems odd that they'd update the virtual cabin right before the launch window ends.... Fingers crossed.

I was also thinking that. All we can do is hope at this point.

One of the Reddit mods say that they're working on it, and trying to get it out by tonight, or Sunday morning. MindOfJigsaw posted this:

Problems happened with everything. According to Wes, this was posted a few hours ago

VC UPDATE: OK so we rebuilt the library, and found a couple other small things that needed some love. The good news is that we spent some extra time optimizing the Virtual Cabin, thus giving roughly 10 more FPS. Nice! The finishing touches are going in now…then cook….then test. So if all is well (man I hope it is) it will go out tonight. Worst case, we have to wait till Sunday morning and push it out. Sorry for the delay. -W

Gdain likes this

One of the Reddit mods say that they're working on it, and trying to get it out by tonight, or Sunday morning. MindOfJigsaw posted this:

Problems happened with everything. According to Wes, this was posted a few hours ago

VC UPDATE: OK so we rebuilt the library, and found a couple other small things that needed some love. The good news is that we spent some extra time optimizing the Virtual Cabin, thus giving roughly 10 more FPS. Nice! The finishing touches are going in now…then cook….then test. So if all is well (man I hope it is) it will go out tonight. Worst case, we have to wait till Sunday morning and push it out. Sorry for the delay. -W

Good to know, nice info.

Delay is the name of the game.

Everything is postponed in Friday the 13th The Game 

Delay things has turned in to a fetish for the devs  :D

caleb davis likes this

Did it get updated or...?

I was hoping to see some videos from it of the newer Jason models.

I've been looking out all day for it, but nothing seems to have changed. I'm guessing they hit another snag, and they'll either have the update or an explanation by tomorrow.

Seems like. Wes was the guy that mentioned last week they were trying to push out an update, he'll probably be the best one to look out for when anything changes. If I hear anything I'll post here, of course.

Yeah, Steam updating right now. :)

What`s new in this update? Some new contend (maybe the "Killer" Song from Crazy Lixx ;) ) or is it just optimizing and bug fixing?

Just catching Laphin's stream. Definitely can say all the counselors are now present, including Tommy, plus I think the Manhattan & JGTH Jason models.