The Chosen One

So...The virtual cabin?

472 posts in this topic

You guys aren't understanding the situation with the cabin. They can still update it just fine, the only thing disabled is the connection to the server that it pings when you find all of the secrets and get your badge number. You're typing as if there was a vulnerability in the software itself.

Ah okay.

Thank you for the clarification.

Oh ok then,so i dont need to worry...'phew' im glad then.

I just cant wait to see the other models that's why...and it would be weird if the cabin wasnt completely finished when the main game release,i mean...wasnt the point of the cabin to give us a visual taste of what to come ?

More like to show us assets that have been completed, as they're finished. That said though you would think with release being within the next few months that there would be more complete content by now. Who knows though?

Don't set it in stone, but on Randy's stream last night, Wes mentioned in chat that it's "very likely" there will be a Virtual Cabin update mid-to-late next week.

There are counselors and Jason skins yet to be added in, so hopefully those will be coming.

Juez likes this

I got an email confirming my order which included the following message (I've removed the links and my shipping address):

---- Begin Text ----

Thank you! You have confirmed your pre-order for Friday the 13th: The Game.

This email is your receipt -- you don't need to respond to this email unless you have a question about your order.

Need to change your information? Click here to update your shipping address or credit card information.

Updated on 06/29/16

Balance

Total to be charged: $15.00

You will be charged when the project needs to collect funds.

Need to update your credit card? Click here.

Cart

1 × Digital Camp Crystal Lake Cabin Retreat and Interactive Dev Diary

Want to cancel your order? Click here.

Once again, thank you for all your support!

---- End Text ----

I checked my bank account, and have not yet been charged.  I presume that will happen shortly before or after they release the cabin.

Likely when the game is finalized and released most likely.  Got same message.  (Ordered the Savini skin and Counselor DLC pack to secure it.

Had to pass on the V.Cabin.  Getting Xbox One version cause my computer is too old, and it's PC exclusive but that's cool. Secured the Savini skin and Counselor DLC pack which I prefered.

Can anyone acess the Virtual Cabin? Or it's necessary to make a pre-order of the Cabin individually?

Can anyone acess the Virtual Cabin? Or it's necessary to make a pre-order of the Cabin individually?

Yeah, It was an individual purchase on the backerkit site. I don't know it it will be available again later down the road.

Lexandremon likes this

Yeah, It was an individual purchase on the backerkit site. I don't know it it will be available again later down the road.

Oh ): If i bought only the game i will not be able to play the CABIN  :(

Thanks about the info makred  :wub:

Oh ): If i bought only the game i will not be able to play the CABIN  :(

Like I said maybe it will be available later, I don't have any official info on this but don't give up hope!

Wes said on Discord that they are cooking the VC update, then testing it for major issues, and then putting it live if it's good to go.

Well if there is an update I ain't staying up for it.

Same here.

And only online? That takes half the fun out of it with that signature right there Res.

Any news? 11:35pm here. Maybe after midnight?

There was a problem with the build and it's been delayed slightly it probably won't come out till tomorrow or something

Gdain likes this

Same here.

And only online? That takes half the fun out of it with that signature right there Res.

Yep.

But I'm sure you wouldn't mind :3

There was a problem with the build and it's been delayed slightly it probably won't come out till tomorrow or something

Ah well. Soon then. Where are you finding this at? I just started using Twitter and it's kinda confusing lol