The Chosen One

So...The virtual cabin?

472 posts in this topic

When you guys bought your cabin did you get charged or an email? Or just a webpage saying you'd be charged?

I got an email confirming my order which included the following message (I've removed the links and my shipping address):

---- Begin Text ----

Thank you! You have confirmed your pre-order for Friday the 13th: The Game.

This email is your receipt -- you don't need to respond to this email unless you have a question about your order.

Need to change your information? Click here to update your shipping address or credit card information.

Updated on 06/29/16

Balance

Total to be charged: $15.00

You will be charged when the project needs to collect funds.

Need to update your credit card? Click here.

Cart

1 × Digital Camp Crystal Lake Cabin Retreat and Interactive Dev Diary

Want to cancel your order? Click here.

Once again, thank you for all your support!

---- End Text ----

I checked my bank account, and have not yet been charged.  I presume that will happen shortly before or after they release the cabin.

I got an email confirming my order which included the following message (I've removed the links and my shipping address):

---- Begin Text ----

Thank you! You have confirmed your pre-order for Friday the 13th: The Game.

This email is your receipt -- you don't need to respond to this email unless you have a question about your order.

Need to change your information? Click here to update your shipping address or credit card information.

Updated on 06/29/16

Balance

Total to be charged: $15.00

You will be charged when the project needs to collect funds.

Need to update your credit card? Click here.

Cart

1 × Digital Camp Crystal Lake Cabin Retreat and Interactive Dev Diary

Want to cancel your order? Click here.

Once again, thank you for all your support!

---- End Text ----

I checked my bank account, and have not yet been charged.  I presume that will happen shortly before or after they release the cabin.

Ditto.

I'm still not seeing any pending charge on my card for it. When I check my backerkit, it still says that the lock down date is in September.

As far as I know there has not been any charges as of yet.

I believe the only thing that was charged so far is any Kickstarter purchases. So if you added anything after...like virtual cabin or whatever off slasher backer it will be charged on the 8th. Which doesn't really make sense if VC is handed out today.

I believe the only thing that was charged so far is any Kickstarter purchases. So if you added anything after...like virtual cabin or whatever off slasher backer it will be charged on the 8th. Which doesn't really make sense if VC is handed out today.

The cards will be verified today. That is being worked on as of this time.

Also don't forget to post videos guys, for people like me who can't contribute the guys said on facebook we can post the entire thing on youtube. It would help out with people who aren't able to support the slasher backer but still are active and will buy the game.

I am so excited for this cabin. O___O

I am going to be having all kinds of Friday the 13th footage on my youtube channel. Maybe hold a little marathon. It will be so much fun!

Get all my viewers on the hype train.

I am so excited for this cabin. O___O

I am going to be having all kinds of Friday the 13th footage on my youtube channel. Maybe hold a little marathon. It will be so much fun!

Get all my viewers on the hype train.

Subscribing, if I haven't already in hopes you'll have quality videos of every inch of that cabin...as soon as more and more of it get's unlocked. Edit: You are a voice actor, that makes it even better!

Subscribing, if I haven't already in hopes you'll have quality videos of every inch of that cabin...as soon as more and more of it get's unlocked. Edit: You are a voice actor, that makes it even better!

There will be plenty! Including muchos gaming streams once the game finally comes out! :D

The codes will be rolling out in waves as they are being done manually, so if you have not received yours yet be patient it's on the way!