Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andtodayidied

Increase in team killing since latest patch release / double XP started?

19 posts in this topic

Match after match I am seeing Jason's mow through a lobby while obviously passing a player only to spend 10+ minutes farming XP with them afterwards. 

Is anyone else noticing this or am I just getting a string of bad players coming into my lobby?

haven't had time to play much but nearly every match had involved some sort of shenanigans. yesterday, it was people running others over with the car. today it was people setting up traps and hiding objectives. 

I haven't noticed any more of this post patch, but I have noticed an extraordinarily high amount of people quitting as soon as they've been killed. I had two different lobbies where literally the only people left were me and the jason. 

20 minutes ago, John Wick said:

I haven't noticed any more of this post patch, but I have noticed an extraordinarily high amount of people quitting as soon as they've been killed. I had two different lobbies where literally the only people left were me and the jason. 

Sigh.

I have been noticing more level 101s. I had a game with THREE level 101s in it. 

1 minute ago, Splatterhouse said:

The ghosts have been let out of the containment unit. 

Hey! I'll have you know this isn't ghost's doing, we are still stuck in the containment unit, This is the work of the Box Ghost.

2678efc3068cd0115d18eea3573fb7ab.gif

40 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Hmm. Still great in the private matches I play in.

Well of course. You generally run into much less of this actions when in private games, because most people play private to avoid these kinds of things.

43 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Hmm. Still great in the private matches I play in.

"Hmm. This doesn't happen in the private matches where the counselors are hand selected."

😜

Yea thats deff the way to go, but sometimes ya just don't feel like going through the motions of setting up a private match. Ya just wanna play. With Xbox ya have to create a looking for group post, then hope enough ppl join quickly otherwise those waiting will leave. I think serious penalties to quitting would help alleviate those early game quitters in quick match. I suggest removing the "Quit Game" option altogether once the match starts. If people want to quit mid match, force them to shut their game off completely.

Yeah, I ran into a fair amount of situations where it was clear the Jasons were working with their counselor pals to kill people outside their group then farm EXP together.

8 minutes ago, Strangefate said:

Yeah, I ran into a fair amount of situations where it was clear the Jasons were working with their counselor pals to kill people outside their group then farm EXP together.

Couldn't they just do that in a private match? Why try to farm in a public lobby?

36 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Yea thats deff the way to go, but sometimes ya just don't feel like going through the motions of setting up a private match. Ya just wanna play. With Xbox ya have to create a looking for group post, then hope enough ppl join quickly otherwise those waiting will leave. I think serious penalties to quitting would help alleviate those early game quitters in quick match. I suggest removing the "Quit Game" option altogether once the match starts. If people want to quit mid match, force them to shut their game off completely.

It should reappear after you die/escape. I don’t want to have to restart my game every time so I can avoid spectating. It should disappear when the intro cutscene begins and reappear when you enter Spectator Mode. You or Jason will have already received the XP from escaping/killing. 

5 hours ago, John Wick said:

Couldn't they just do that in a private match? Why try to farm in a public lobby?

Good question.  Too few in their party maybe?  Just a pure love of trolling people?  Something about this game, maybe just the ease of doing it, seems to bring out the trolls in near endless parades.