Not Shelly

Happy Friday the 13th and Thank You!

14 posts in this topic

Happy Friday the 13th to all you hockey masked crazed fiends! May your friday be filled with the bloodiest of days and may your machetes be sharpened! 

A sincere thank you to Gun Media, Illfonic and the entire community for giving life to a game that many of us Friday the 13th fans have yearned for our entire lives. I remember well when this game was announced and I waited for months upon months for the release. 

The last 5 months have sure been a roller coaster for a lot of people. But nevertheless, what we as fans have been given has truly met many expectations. 

This has been a true effort on everyone's part to make this game possible. It might not be perfect to some, but it's a damn good game. 

Finally, extra thank yous to the developers  for the tremendous transparency given to all of us. In this day where video games make millions of dollars and developers seem less and less cooperative to the consumer, we've had the fortunate blessings of having some of most passionate people make this game with a drive to be as open and honest as possible and for that, we should be grateful. 

May you're Friday the 13th be bloody and personally, I can't wait to see what comes next! 

17 people like this

I'll be playing a ton after I get off work. Stupid work! Happy Friday the 13th!!

1 person likes this

Happy Friday the 13th campers!FB_IMG_1507849615908.jpg.d53a1168df0d20c5c9e2442f88a117c9.jpg

2 people like this

Happy Friday the 13th!

...so...Gun Media as well as IllFonic...I suppose now the question is which Jason do we see next?

(My money's on Roy, but it'd be cool to see pre-Uber Jason Part X).

Happy Friday the 13th! Here is a little video I quickly put together for this special day...

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

Ufw3KMh.jpg

Oh great.... a Savini who can only slash-kill and doesn't even have the option for a grab kill =P

7 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Oh great.... a Savini who can only slash-kill and doesn't even have the option for a grab kill =P

To be fair I only have this picture without perks was because at the time I just got my disc copy in and it removed my kills, I didn't have to rebuy the kills be reequip them to my Jason's, I'm not a slasher, I love the pitchfork kills Savini Jason has. However if you look closely at Jason you can see the blood on his clothes. 

1 hour ago, j03audette said:

Happy Friday the 13th! Here is a little video I quickly put together for this special day...

I liked this video a lot, good job :)

1 person likes this

:D. Happy Friday the 13th!

2 people like this

Been awhile for me but Happy Friday the 13th everyone.