Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anonymous

I don't like that part 4 Jason has blood on his head.

21 posts in this topic

I like the axe wound on his mask cause that's the way it's supposed to look but why the stupid blood on his head?

That's the way it was in the movie bud. A bloody axe wound. 

5 people like this

Why do you think the blood on his head is stupid?

Now logically he wouldn't have blood on his head because he entered the lake twice and got rained on, unless he kept bleeding...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I like the axe wound on his mask cause that's the way it's supposed to look but why the stupid blood on his head?

Come on man watch the.movie , i had no problems with jason IV it is fucking awsome 

Pd i'm still waiting for the savini

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Why do you think the blood on his head is stupid?

Now logically he wouldn't have blood on his head because he entered the lake twice and got rained on, unless he kept bleeding...

It reminds of DBD with all their bloody gimmicks.

That's how he looked in the movie. The blood stays. End of story.

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

It reminds of DBD with all their bloody gimmicks.

The F13 franchise predates DBD.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, CrissRiot said:

Damn their strive for accuracy!

Lol for real though!

55 minutes ago, Guy said:

Friday-Jason04.jpg

Ingame is based on later-in-the-night-attacking-the-Jarvis'-Jason (hence why the cheek chevrons are missing on the mask) plus the bloodier head (which yes wasn't in the bathroom scene)

If he has an axe wound on his head, which you have no problem with, why wouldn’t there be blood?????

Part 4 takes place like a day or so after Part 3, which was when Jason got the axe to the head from Chris Higgins. Naturally there will be blood on it. I think it looks badass. Not to mention accurate to the movie's look.

My only complaint is the way his right ear is sticking out. Which I don't recall in the movie. It makes him look goofy. Reminds me of Sloth from The Goonies.

15 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Part 4 takes place like a day or so after Part 3, which was when Jason got the axe to the head from Chris Higgins. Naturally there will be blood on it. I think it looks badass. Not to mention accurate to the movie's look.

My only complaint is the way his right ear is sticking out. Which I don't recall in the movie. It makes him look goofy. Reminds me of Sloth from The Goonies.

With the ears, I think that's the Tom Savini refrence, since he did the makeup for child Jason. It wasn't Jason unmasked, It was the dummy most likely used behind the scenes when Jason got sliced and "died".

Tired of people that never bothered to watch any of the movies bitching about stuff like this. The bloody P4 head/mask is 100% correct, noob.

You people are ridiculous.... seriously out of everything... this is what you complain about?

2 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

I'm pretty sure the ear did stick out slightly. This Jason has always reminded me of both Sloth and the Toxic Avenger. :lol: 

Personally, my only criticism would be that eyes are way too visible. I appreciate that in some scenes you could see his eyes (and I get why they've done it) but generally the eye area was more shadowy and there was the usual mystique behind the mask. If anything Part 3's eyes should be more visible than Part 4's...which isn't the case. I hope they add a bit of shadow in, in a future update.

s-l1000.jpg

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I'm pretty sure the ear did stick out slightly. This Jason has always reminded me of both Sloth and the Toxic Avenger. :lol: 

Personally, my only criticism would be that eyes are way too visible. I appreciate that in some scenes you could see his eyes (and I get why they've done it) but generally the eye area was more shadowy and there was the usual mystique behind the mask. If anything Part 3's eyes should be more visible than Part 4's...which isn't the case. I hope they add a bit of shadow in, in a future update.

s-l1000.jpg

agree 100% on the eyes. And it's weird because on the Jason select screen his eyes aren't very visible

That and from the movies all th sequels would take pain staking efforts to get the continuity right one the masks from the previous films.  So the more attention they pay to the mask the better.  His mask is probably the most iconic symbol of the series even though he only finally grabs it in part 3

1 hour ago, agnes said:

agree 100% on the eyes. And it's weird because on the Jason select screen his eyes aren't very visible

This all comes down to lighting. In the movies they just light it perfectly while for the game it's lit like any other character select screen. In game the eyes do tend to be darker, but you're also not admiring Jason and his eye holes when he's trying to kill you.