Higgins haven barn ladder to second floor and tommy house balcony

8 posts in this topic

I request a patch to open these areas.

- Barn second floor

- Tommy House balcony

As a feedback

- Swift attacker need a buff.

- more part randomness

- night swim by sunglasses kid as a new song on radio that song was used in summer break 84 trailer.

They excluded the barn loft to avoid looping behavior. Go up, wait for Jason to come up, jump down, repeat. However, with the nerf to Thick Skinned I don't think it would be a problem. If they wanted to go a step further they could make the ladder destructible by Jason so people can't climb up there. Hmm, no then trolls could bring parts up there and leave them. Instead he could chop off a few rungs of the ladder so climbing it takes twice as long the next times you try to go up, but it's still possible. Jason would be tall enough to always climb the ladder.

Not if we make a dead end it's pretty high up even with thick skinned we'll may be hurt he may not be worst then crystal lake archery looping is awful on that place.

1 hour ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Not if we make a dead end it's pretty high up even with thick skinned we'll may be hurt he may not be worst then crystal lake archery looping is awful on that place.

It can't be a dead end because it has an open loft door at the front of the barn. They're not going to close that because it was open in the movie.

Just make it the same as if you were jumping out of a 2nd story window. Plenty of people do it on Packanack and end up looping Jason for a lot longer than I would imagine you could loop him at the barn. I would just suggest to add another animation so that as Jason you can kind of hop down in a timely fashion. That should end the looping there. Add an environmental kill to hang a counselor and make the loft possibly be a shotgun spawn point or something else that's useful. 

The balcony of the party house could be opened up and made as a dead end, kind of again like the balcony of Packanack. I'm not sure why you would go there, but it would be cool to open it just for accuracy purposes. Maybe there's a something that could spawn up there also and maybe an environmental kill for Jason to throw the counselor off of the balcony. 

49 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

kind of again like the balcony of Packanack. I'm not sure why you would go there

The lodge won't light up for Jason's sense if you're standing out there. Decent place to hide as long as you watch your fear.

18 hours ago, Skynyrd said:

Just make it the same as if you were jumping out of a 2nd story window. Plenty of people do it on Packanack and end up looping Jason for a lot longer than I would imagine you could loop him at the barn. I would just suggest to add another animation so that as Jason you can kind of hop down in a timely fashion. That should end the looping there. Add an environmental kill to hang a counselor and make the loft possibly be a shotgun spawn point or something else that's useful. 

The balcony of the party house could be opened up and made as a dead end, kind of again like the balcony of Packanack. I'm not sure why you would go there, but it would be cool to open it just for accuracy purposes. Maybe there's a something that could spawn up there also and maybe an environmental kill for Jason to throw the counselor off of the balcony. 

it's true but healing items are not infinite crystal lake archery is way worst as you don't take damage from looping.

try these.

1. put crystal lake 

2. put some weapon on archery and items 

3. if Jason come in go down turn around to come back

4. repeat.