Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smitty_Voorhees

Stalk footsteps now quiet?

7 posts in this topic

At least on the Jarvis map in the vacation house they were. Got a really great rage mode/stalk/door crash scare since the two remaining players were hiding behind the locked door leading down into the basement. No sound while walking up to the door. It was great. Can anyone confirm that footsteps are now gone in all interiors for all maps during stalk mode? Because that would be super.

I think so. I've been playing as Part 8 and 9 a lot, and I've been able to stalk better than ever. 

The stairs in the basement of the party house is a whole other level for a surprise entrance. 

I believe he is basically dead silent in Stalk now (which is great!).  I've had at least one really good scare on each @pioneer67fkd and @BoxingRouge using Stalk since the update.  Nothing I hated more than activating Stalk and hearing my own footsteps when the audio got quiet.  Stalking from outside to inside a cabin was nearly useless because of it.

2 people like this

I'm really happy if this is true. I'm a counselor main so I don't benefit from this at all, but I like that stalk is actually quite scary now. People should use stalk more often.

I like the silent footsteps. I would have preferred they have different levels of silent footsteps, like weak Stalk = only silent while slow walking, normal Stalk = silent up to fast-walking, strong Stalk = Silent while running, but I'll take this as it is.

Yep, footsteps are 100% silent but they can still hear you do other things like grab throwing knives or set traps.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Deeify said:

Yep, footsteps are 100% silent but they can still hear you do other things like grab throwing knives or set traps.

Thats awesome. Hopefully will add to a lot more Jasons jump scaring counselors.