Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theiceman105

Jason not allowed to morph when surrounded

5 posts in this topic

This would be the only way to stop those pussies who run away when about to die as Jason. Please Please Please! 5 Jason kills down the drain In one day!

Maybe when Jason is surrounded his screen can go black and the words, "you're dead. Game over." can appear.

Otherwise, maybe your team and yourself just need better coordination. To my knowledge once Jason is stunned by the sweater, it takes a fuckup by the counselors to not kill Jason.

19 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Maybe when Jason is surrounded his screen can go black and the words, "you're dead. Game over." can appear.

Otherwise, maybe your team and yourself just need better coordination. To my knowledge once Jason is stunned by the sweater, it takes a fuckup by the counselors to not kill Jason.

Jason was stunned, and there's a stupid stun cool down on him that even stops the sweater, he just kept morphing away, didn't even try to kill us. 

2 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Jason was stunned, and there's a stupid stun cool down on him that even stops the sweater, he just kept morphing away, didn't even try to kill us. 

Don't use the sweater on him when he is stunned. Remove his mask. Later, lead with the sweater. Club him and let Tommy do his thing.

Vassago likes this

Hell no...if sweater girl and tommy and are on the map and i've been demasked. I'm going to morph away regroup and consider my options/next aproach. I won't bail if i'm meant to die, i'm meant to die but reality is pressure is on jason, always has been. He needs the tools he has been given.