7 posts in this topic

I know that Freddy and Jason aren't the best of friends but wouldn't it be cool if the devs added him into the game? Freddy and Jason could work together to kill 12(instead of 6) counselors. THe overall chaos would be glorious and a lot of fun. Any other thoughts on this or does it sound like a bad/dumb idea?

It would be awesome, but let's try to get Mrs. Vorhees first which is doable with the existing license. You do bring a better point that the lobby's need to be expanded to 10 counselor's. I rarely play in a full lobby, and every lobby has people that quit. Most lobbys end up with 5-6 people so there's a vast network of hardly filled lobby's instead of less lobby's with more people. If people quit, there'd still be  7-8 players left. 

I agree with who ever said get Pamela first. Make all the Jason and other killlers under the current license that you can.
After that though if they could ever possible get other licenses and add other major killers that'd be interesting down the line to keep this game going for a long time.

The way they would have to do Freddy and Jason though couldn't be as simple as adding a Freddy killer to the game. That'd be pretty lame to me. It would have to hold true to the Freddy Movies in that he can only hurt you in your dreams(besides from when he got pulled out of the dream). So basically the games would have to have two options maybe:
1. Make the games longer and increase the in game speed to simulate a whole day and at some point if your character doesn't find an energy drink, coffee, pills, etc. to stay awake then they would have to risk falling asleep to get some rest or die from exhaustion. I haven't thought through everything entirely but basically you can fall asleep and go into Freddy's world and then he has a chance to try to kill you and you have to do something at like Medium difficulty to escape(wake up) and when you do you're fully restored. You and a buddy could time your sleeps to take on Freddy together or one protect the other from Jason while the other sleeps. Or maybe when in sleep mode Jason can't see you laying in the bed or something. Idk it would have to be something like that for me to enjoy it.
2. Add Freddy in as a killer and give him attributes and special Freddy kills. To me this would just feel really poor because it wouldn't bring anything from that series.

I'd rather see them make a whole new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. The only TCM game I know of other than leather face being in mortal combat is the old Atari 2600 TCM which I'm lucky enough to own.

PsychBam likes this

15 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

I'd rather see them make a whole new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. The only TCM game I know of other than leather face being in mortal combat is the old Atari 2600 TCM which I'm lucky enough to own.

That'd be pretty cool, but a whole Freddy game or a Freddy Jason dynamic match like the movie would be cool, but only if they do it right.