Mikeskilla

Just regarding the rain

11 posts in this topic

Was wondering if they where going to make it so the counselors and Jason get wet 

2 minutes ago, Mikeskilla said:

Was wondering if they where going to make it so the counselors and Jason get wet 

They do get wet.

8 minutes ago, Mikeskilla said:

What are you talking about? they are already soaking wet.

You can see shiny wet Jason power walking towards the counselors in the rainy intro.  Mrs. Jarvis, loan him your towel.

Oh on mine am dry when go in cabins and no puddles forming on the ground its better tho 

They do slightly glisten when standing outside but not once they go indoors. There are also no clouds in the sky so screw logic. 

My only real bitch about the rain is that I wish the thunder/lightening was louder. But yeah, the counselors do indeed glisten when wet.

I wouldn't mind seeing rain dripping off of the councelors when they enter the cabin instead of just a shiny gloss.  Not a big deal for me though.  I like it as is.

This happened in game............

............Jenny had run far enough away to feel safe for a moment. But the shock of watching the undead, hockey mask clad walking nightmare snap Rob's neck as he sat unaware in his lawn chair was still fresh in her memory. 

"He just killed him." Jenny said to herself as she jogged across a bridge to a nearby cabin in the pouring rain. The storm was intense and was showing no sign of letting up. She opened the door to the cabin and stepped inside. The young woman immediately turned around, locked the door and threw the wooden barricade over the door firmly latching it into place. 

"Maybe there is something here I could use to survive." Jenny thought as she rummaged through the cabinets inside the cabin. In a green nightstand in the center of the one room cabin she found a red Swiss Army Knife. 

"It's better then nothing." she whispered to herself as she continued to search the cabin. As Jenny was stuffing the small knife in the front pocket of her Jordashe blue jeans she noticed a boat propeller sitting on a blue bookcase. Jenny walked over and picked it up suddenly remembering that she had seen a boat nearby earlier in the day.

"Maybe I could use this to get the fuck out of here." Jenny thought. The boat wasn't far from the cabin but she would have to cross the small bridge she just used to get to it. Jenny opened the cabin window and crawled through it out into the raging storm. She was jogging across the bridge when a flash of lightning illuminated the hulking murderer walking out of the darkness in her direction. It was nearly eight foot tall. The hockey mask it wore was broken at the jawline revealing worn and rotten teeth. There was a heavy broken chain wrapped around it's neck and the shirt it wore was tattered and soaked with rain. Through those tatters Jenny could see the thing's bones and they popped and crunched as it walked. The cold steel machete it held in it's right hand reflected the flashes of lightning from the storm. The sight of it might have frozen most people with terror. But Jenny Myers wasn't like most people.

She immediately turned around and sprinted back across the bridge toward the cabin. Jenny could hear the approaching steps of the undead  hockey mask clad fiend over her shoulder. She dove through the open window of the cabin and landed with a thud. Jenny scrambled to her feet and frantically thought about what she should do next as the killer started to smash the barricaded wooden door to pieces with it's machete. There was a closed window to Jenny's right. She ran to it and opened it as fast as she could. Jenny just managed to crawl through window as the wooden door gave way. She sprinted around the back of the cabin hoping to confuse the monster and plan her next move. She could dive into the water around the cabin but it was a twenty foot drop and Jenny was not a strong swimmer. She had to get back to the bridge. She ran to the front of the cabin expecting the monster to step from the shadows and snap her neck. But there was nothing. The creature was gone and nothing could be heard but the pouring rain and the distant sound of thunder across the lake........

Thank you @pioneer67fkd for giving me this intense experience in game. And thanks to @GunMedia_Ben , @Gertz and the rest of the Friday the 13th team for the rain............

2 people like this

Dude...atmospheric as hell. Do you write much? Because that was fantastic.

11 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Dude...atmospheric as hell. Do you write much? Because that was fantastic.

All the time. Currently working on Alien fan fiction.