noahvt

Poor Performance On PC

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Loving this game so far but it’s not running all that well on my laptop....

I’m getting about 20-30fps but that is with everything on low and at 1680x1050. 

The laptop in question is connected to my tv and is running a fresh install of windows 10 powered by a I7-6700HQ and a GTX 960m (4gb). I know these arent the best specs around but just for the fun of it, I decided to install it in bootcamp on my macbook which has a I7-7820HQ and a Radeon Pro 560 which in theory should be worse than the 960m HOWEVER with my macbook I’m easily able to get 50-60fps with everything on high and at 1920x1200... I just dont get why theres such a big difference in performance here whilst there really shouldn’t be .

Can anyone help me with this?

Easy fix.  Dress as Jason in full costume with machete.  Boot the game up on both rigs, and tell the PC you are to smash the worst performer into a million pieces.  Then chant ki ki ki, ma ma ma while they do their thing.  Should correct the issue. 

You'd probably want to just send a bug report. Before this most recent patch I wasn't able to play at all because the performance was so bad. I can play pretty smoothly now, but I understand your pain </3