AshTray900

Anyone Know Anything About The Next Map To Come?

17 posts in this topic

I love the new map we got along with the rest of the updates, I want to say I saw 1 or 2 more maps on the "update road" wonder what they may be.

essentially all are crystal lake except Manhattan and Spaceship, those would be weird and yet neat if they did them but I'm wondering what they are thinking.

Part VI "camp forest green"

Part VII another piece of land on crystal lake.

Part V mental institution

I am not sure how they would pull off manhattan without changing the game dynamics way different from the other maps, and escaping the spaceship, yeah I found the fuse guys, someone call Lonestar to come rescue us in his Winnebago! lmao

Lonestar.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mental Institution sounds awesome. I hope they add that as a map and a super creepy Jason. But I highly doubt  anyone knows the next map except for Gun Media.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah I like the mental institution too, Jason needs to be able to do the "roy" enviro kill throwing counselors out of the top of the barn onto the spikes lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While i understand its suppose to be outdoor, i would love to have the next map be something else away from the camp.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk when but I suspect we might be getting a winter map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipsterDino said:

While i understand its suppose to be outdoor, i would love to have the next map be something else away from the camp.

I'm not sure exactly what they would do, current game mechanics require it to be in a secluded area with the usual means of escape, and besides Jason X he was never confined indoors.

if they did, they would need new means of escape just for that map, new ways to kill Jason since pamela isn't in the shack on the table, it would be like if they tried to pull off the spaceship, your options would have to be land the ship, blow Jason out of the airlock, or be rescued by another ship, kinda changes the whole thing up.

I'm all for new stuff though, if they keep it Jason specific, like no Freddy no MM etc, and don't go too wild with it like xray vision Jason with an ak47 I'm all good with it.

however tommy sucks at emergency response, a shotty with one shell after you have dealt with him for 3 movies already lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 8:29 AM, AshTray900 said:

I'm not sure exactly what they would do, current game mechanics require it to be in a secluded area with the usual means of escape, and besides Jason X he was never confined indoors.

if they did, they would need new means of escape just for that map, new ways to kill Jason since pamela isn't in the shack on the table, it would be like if they tried to pull off the spaceship, your options would have to be land the ship, blow Jason out of the airlock, or be rescued by another ship, kinda changes the whole thing up.

I'm all for new stuff though, if they keep it Jason specific, like no Freddy no MM etc, and don't go too wild with it like xray vision Jason with an ak47 I'm all good with it.

however tommy sucks at emergency response, a shotty with one shell after you have dealt with him for 3 movies already lol!

I dont mean like 100% indoor map, but like something that isnt a camp/wood. Like you said Jason X would be a nice idea as ive seen people talk about a spaceship map, escape pods (like the car and boat) calling a rescue ship (cops) and having the Android (Tommy) could help it mimic the older maps. They could also go the Ship or just Manhattan Docks just to change it up a bit. I understand it needs to be at the camp because thats kind of the point. But it does tend to get a bit boring when its just all the same places! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 8:08 PM, AshTray900 said:

I love the new map we got along with the rest of the updates, I want to say I saw 1 or 2 more maps on the "update road" wonder what they may be.

essentially all are crystal lake except Manhattan and Spaceship, those would be weird and yet neat if they did them but I'm wondering what they are thinking.

Part VI "camp forest green"

Part VII another piece of land on crystal lake.

Part V mental institution

I am not sure how they would pull off manhattan without changing the game dynamics way different from the other maps, and escaping the spaceship, yeah I found the fuse guys, someone call Lonestar to come rescue us in his Winnebago! lmao

Lonestar.jpg

Is that....Ben 10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Is that....Ben 10?

If you think that's from Ben 10 your too young to play this game.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While it's true i'm young, i'm not THAT young, just wanted to make the joke TwT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shaild said:

While it's true i'm young, i'm not THAT young, just wanted to make the joke TwT

Maybe next time go "What episode of Star wars is that from?" 

But I did find it funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never saw Star wars, mostly because i didn't like it, not because the sci-fi stuff, i liked Alien the eighth passenger until the 2nd but i don't like Star wars, too boring for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of Tommy coming back in the spacemap,  Bring on K M and her fake tits with unlimited automatic weaponry!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Retro NES map to go with the soon to be revamped Retro Jason.😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The teenage/counceler house and hillbilly house from part 5 with a bar ect the part six one which is pretty much crystal Lake tbh but who knows um part six Tina's house and the vacation home Manhattan and boat map space ship mmm idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the order they've released the maps (1-4) I'm amusing Pinehurst (Part 5) will be next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now