GhostWolfViking

download link for xbox one
Emote Party Pack 1

67 posts in this topic

I like it.  Was playing earlier with some randoms in quick play and there were 4 of us near the police exit trying out emotes.  I like the way the dance moves loop over and over until you move the left stick.

4 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

Did you get it? I couldn't find it yet on the US store using various search names (most likely not up until later today or tonight before launch).

3 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Did you get it? I couldn't find it yet on the US store using various search names (most likely not up until later today or tonight before launch).

Yeah I got them, they’re added into the list of the free emotes that we got with the spring break patch.

I bought this morning before work, ill continue to support little transactions like this as long as they keep updating and improving the game....any confirmation that when dancing for example it doesn't effect stealth?

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm still waiting for PS4 in the U.S so I can dance

I wish I could send you the photo of Tiffany crying because of the emotes

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

I wish I could send you the photo of Tiffany crying because of the emotes

Well maybe before I stream tonight they'll release them so I can show them off with the new outfits for the disc. But I doubt that since I know they'll be out tomorrow around at least 7am 

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well maybe before I stream tonight they'll release them so I can show them off with the new outfits for the disc. But I doubt that since I know they'll be out tomorrow around at least 7am 

This one Jason and I had a party i selected all the dancing ones and the wave and cry one 

2 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

This one Jason and I had a party i selected all the dancing ones and the wave and cry one 

I just wanna dance! My curse for dancing! Lol

That sounds like a fun time.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I just wanna dance! My curse for dancing! Lol

That sounds like a fun time.

It was great until he broke the jukebox then we had to find a cabin with a jukebox 

3 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

It was great until he broke the jukebox then we had to find a cabin with a jukebox 

Did you notices the opening for the new map with Tiffany dancing? I found that funny and wished the emotes were out already 

Mitch looks funny as hell doing the Crispin Glover dance with a weapon in hand.  The weapon I equip him with if I can help it being the metal pipe, as it is curved at the end with a red valve thing on it and looks like a weed pipe.  The vomit emote shows vomit coming out of the person's mouth as well.

j03audette likes this

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Did you notices the opening for the new map with Tiffany dancing? I found that funny and wished the emotes were out already 

I did see it but when I was looking I fought she had a brown shirt on but it was pink

1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

I did see it but when I was looking I fought she had a brown shirt on but it was pink

I kept thinking about the music, that music is amazing lol I'm no animal! xD 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I kept thinking about the music, that music is amazing lol I'm no animal! xD 

What music from the jukebox or Jason part 4s music