mandixmx

Fan Creation: New MEAN GIRL Counselor Courtney Taylor

60 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@mandixmx I feel like she can be Chad's counterpart. Her Luck stat needs to be high.

Yup. We have discussed possible stats in this topic: 

1. This one is based on a character whose purpose is to serve as distraction. 

Composure: 4
Luck: 10 
Repair: 
Speed: 
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 4 (Not even a mass murderer is enough of an excuse to get off these expensive yet noisy heels!)
Strenght: 2

2. This one is more based on Melissa as she appears on the films.

Composure: 2 (Melissa froze when Jason appeared)
Luck: 8 (She survived to the climax doing absolutely nothing)
Repair: 3  (No counselor has 3 repair yet so I give it to her)
Speed: 
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)
Strenght: 2

3 people like this

I think her all white jeans top combo was cute too. Plus she rocked a bikini in her first scene.

I'd be swapping her speed out for more composure. Sure she froze, but right up until that axe hitting her in the face she gave no f*cks. Tina and Nick were hysterical over everyone dead and Melissa (QUEEN) was like "meh".

2 people like this

@mandixmx please avoid multi-posting; I've merged your posts into one. Multi-posting is where you post more than 1 reply in a row without anyone else posting in-between. Please use the edit function to edit previous posts and add/amend content before someone else posts :)

On 12/10/2017 at 5:04 AM, Culp said:

I think her all white jeans top combo was cute too. Plus she rocked a bikini in her first scene.

I'd be swapping her speed out for more composure. Sure she froze, but right up until that axe hitting her in the face she gave no f*cks. Tina and Nick were hysterical over everyone dead and Melissa (QUEEN) was like "meh".

Agreed! The white shirt, pants and shoes was a pretty outfit too. Gave her a pure, angelical appeareance... Even though we all know she's not! 

Friday+The+13th+Part+VII+The+New+Blood+2

I hope we get a whole palette of pastel colors and white for her clothes if ever she is made into the game. 

2 people like this

Very nice work with this, looks exactly like I'd imagine for a Mean Girl trope.

(Though am I the only one that immediately thought of the voice actress Courtney Taylor?)

None of us know 100% if it will happen or when it might happen, but it's pretty clear with The Stoner that the devs are aware what the most requested types are.
And really, you've just got to watch Parts 7 and 8 to see it's a type that needs to be in there. I feel it's simply a matter of time. There's a lot of things to be worked on and added and we know Fox will be next up, but I hope for the Mean Girl trope fans (including me!) that it won't be too long of a wait for you all.

Well in my ollllld poll before the game released, "Stoner" came 2nd. Mean Girl/Melissa was number 1 by far. I hope they're listening ❤

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Culp said:

Well in my ollllld poll before the game released, "Stoner" came 2nd. Mean Girl/Melissa was number 1 by far. I hope they're listening ❤

Yup, your poll thread was exactly the main one I was thinking of and was very interesting to follow. I do think it got some attention.

What was third? Was it the Crazy Ralph or Biker type?

Still excited for this and hope people see it in the suggestion forum.  

Id like the Charming Guy too who hopefully can kick up Jenny in the car and run over Courtney. 

10 hours ago, Archgamer said:

She is hot!

Would be my main if she looks like that.

What are her stats if you made one?

You are useless if you choose characters based on their ass or looks and not their stats.

2 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

You are useless if you choose characters based on their ass or looks and not their stats.

You can’t say there is a single guy who NEVER picked Tiff to check out her ass, af least once. 

I know girls who also picked Tiffany to talk about her ass lol. 

Every counselor can be useful.  Some people look at stats first.  Others pick the counselor they like the best and then play to their strengths. 

Change her name that’s my sister’s full name it’s weird to me

2 hours ago, CTeden said:

Change her name that’s my sister’s full name it’s weird to me

Lmao!! Is your sister a blonde Mean Girl? :P

Posting a topic like this was definitely a mean girl thing to do. You had me believing it was real, until I read the bottom of the post. Scrolling down led to dissapointment. Nice job and hopefully we will get a character with this description.

1 person likes this

I love this idea and it's good to see fan creativity like this!

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I love this idea and it's good to see fan creativity like this!

Thank you so much! :D

Very well done! I get the whole manipulative vibe you were going for as well. Personally, I'd really like a long haired blonde in the game, but I think they said long hair was very hard to do.

1 person likes this

Wow you made that? Very cool! Now remember a few things Melissa displayed in part 7:

She snuck up on Tina and the charming guy in broad daylight without getting caught, but made some noise. High stealth but not maxed out.

She froze when Jason appeared in front of her. Low composure.

She gets around but is not slutty. Decent stamina, heh.

Not a lot of meat on her bones, not very strong, but might be fast, who knows.

@Barbara Ann Thanks for the reference. Didn't see that until I posted this one.

1 person likes this

Some of my drawings...! I'm going to do a few more later on! We have so many mean girl threads by now it's hard to keep up :|

c6mZD5E.jpg

OzOZEMB.jpg

HGwavbC.jpg

zbgSTiV.jpg

Her colour palette should be...! Tah-dah, white, and pastels. They are very girly; and when wore by a mean girl, something about it makes her extra-obnoxious. 

29876.png

zsv7Yc1.jpg

References:

FSgl5ce.png

DJNpX5l.png

About the Melissa/Tamara blend, I combined the hairstyle and the dress of Tamara with Melissa's sophisticated taste. Unlike Tamara, Melissa knows that cold toned skins look so much better with pearls or silvery accessories/jewelry than gold.

4 people like this

I'm indifferent on the whole mean girl thing, it might be cool.
I know if people could create their own characters with the 35pt system that it would be all the same build and personally I'd go with this:
Copmosure: 1
Luck: 1
Repair: 9
Speed: 9
Stamina: 9
Stealth: 1
Strength: 5
...All I need is repair and the ability to run away and a little fight for a tricky situation. I don't even need the other stats but 1 pt just because you have to

On 10/13/2017 at 4:33 AM, Barbara Ann said:

Some of my drawings...! I'm going to do a few more later on! We have so many mean girl threads by now it's hard to keep up :|

Her colour palette should be...! Tah-dah, white, and pastels. They are very girly; and when wore by a mean girl, something about it makes her extra-obnoxious. 

References:

About the Melissa/Tamara blend, I combined the hairstyle and the dress of Tamara with Melissa's sophisticated taste. Unlike Tamara, Melissa knows that cold toned skins look so much better with pearls or silvery accessories/jewelry than gold.

Wow these drawings are great!! I love the 2nd the most but the 1st or 4th is like the most fitting for the game imo

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, mandixmx said:

:wub: Anymore feedback?

Everything is fine. You and @Barbara Ann have interesting ideas that may be possible to happen one day. This entire forum is proud of your collaboration.

You and Ms. Ann should e-mail the devs about your ideas or at least ask when they will think about creating or releasing a "mean girl" counselor ;)

Everyone please be aware of the new rule enacted to reduce a large amount of scrolling through posts. I have removed the repeat pictures from posts so that post adhere to the new guidelines. For more information on the rule you may review it here. 

Also to the OP,  very nice work!

1 person likes this