mandixmx

Fan Creation: New MEAN GIRL Counselor Courtney Taylor

54 posts in this topic

"Campers Beware."

Of what? Her expensive designer Creme Colored Jacket once worn by Pamela Voorhee's when she was hip and "tHaT aGE?"

(All jokes aside, it looks really nice! Almost got me to think she was actually gonna be added. :P)

mandixmx likes this

4 hours ago, Daminus said:

"Campers Beware."

Of what? Her expensive designer Creme Colored Jacket once worn by Pamela Voorhee's when she was hip and "tHaT aGE?"

(All jokes aside, it looks really nice! Almost got me to think she was actually gonna be added. :P)

Campers beware, shes not pleasant to be around lol I imagine her in the cut scenes everyone dancing and having fun and she’s in the corner scowling and rolling her eyes. :lol:

4 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Can you put a slightly more smug look on her face? She still looks a bit too approachable. 😉

She’s fake nice, its all an act, shes a manipulator. Think about that. :P

Alkavian likes this

Lol. Fair enough. She looks good...you did a nice job. 😊

I would probably have named her after an expensive car or city. Every girl I've met named Lexus was a bitch.😝

mandixmx likes this

4 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Lol. Fair enough. She looks good...you did a nice job. 😊

I would probably have named her after an expensive car or city. Every girl I've met named Lexus was a bitch.😝

Should have named her Porscha :lol:

I dunno I like the name Courtney, sounds posh enough for me.

In my mind her dad bought camp crystal lake and after crashing her new (80s) Mercedes convertible, shes made to work there all summer with “lessers” to her and she’s miserable because of it.

4 hours ago, Archgamer said:

She is hot!

Would be my main if she looks like that.

What are her stats if you made one?

I’m working on it, and thanks!!

1 minute ago, mandixmx said:

Should have named her Porscha :lol:

I dunno I like the name Courtney, sounds posh enough for me.

In my mind her dad bought camp crystal lake and after crashing her new (80s) Mercedes convertible, shes made to work there all summer with “lessers” to her and she’s miserable because of it.

Oh hell yeah. Porsche is good. I like it...hate and love her already.

mandixmx likes this

On 10/11/2017 at 11:46 PM, mandixmx said:

I created her tonight for fun! Just an idea of what more or less I who I would like to see as a Mean Girl counselor. Let me know what you all think. :wub: If you all like her I can do different outfits for her and stuff. 

Your draw skill level is insane, I would love draw like you instead of doing stickmans and shitty houses xD.

mandixmx and Max Walker like this

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Your draw skill level is insane, I would love draw like you instead of doing stickmans and shitty houses xD.

Thanks but I didn’t draw this, its more of a manip. I used Chanel Oberlin from Scream Queens body and then I got a models head and stuck it on. Its not too hard. :D

1 hour ago, Daminus said:

"Campers Beware."

...Lol, you have no idea. Get ready to have your self steem destroyed in about two seconds. 

mandixmx likes this

I'd really like to see her in more of an 80's inspired fashion. I think the mean girl should have Melissa's hairstyle from Part 7, along with her pantsuit (image below.) This is an homage to the films, and it's already been done for characters like Jenny and AJ.

Also, I like the name Rachel for queen bitch. Courtney works alright too.

011-maddie-david-melissa-russell-and-robin-png.jpg

On 10/12/2017 at 1:49 AM, disco romance said:

I'd really like to see her in more of an 80's inspired fashion. I think the mean girl should have Melissa's hairstyle from Part 7, along with her pantsuit (image below.) This is an homage to the films, and it's already been done for characters like Jenny and AJ.

Also, I like the name Rachel for queen bitch. Courtney works alright too.

I wouldn't mind if she had Melissa's hair. I'm just tired of all girls having short hair. That said, Melissa has prettier outfits, and you picked the ugliest, haha. She actually wears three different outfits during the course of the movie, what other character does that? :P

Friday+The+13th+Part+VII+The+New+Blood+5
l7g7xy6.png

Much better now! 

I mainly use Chanel Oberlin as the best example for a mean girl because her fashion style is nearly timeless, and has so many different outfits to draw inspiration from. She wears pearls, just like Melissa, and her clothes could fit anywhere in between from the 80s to this day; she loves a good vintage. You don't believe me? Well...! Check how similarly this outfit looks to the one @mandixmx decided to use. This comes straight out of the movies:

lakescreenshot2.png

Even Melissa agrees, check that sweater, showing a little belly and all!

IzyG14f.png

Here's the thing about fashion; people. There's nothing really new. So many things that we -think- are contemporary and current, have already been done in the past one way or another. They are just brought back.  

She looks pretty I like her outfits but I don't think it suits the 80s and I red in one of the conversations about her name Courtney is nice but she looks like a Paris or London 

4 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

She looks pretty I like her outfits but I don't think it suits the 80s and I red in one of the conversations about her name Courtney is nice but she looks like a Paris or London 

...What I just posted, hello? D: 

And OMG, NO, looks like a Barbara! :P

2 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

...What I just posted, hello? D: 

And OMG, NO, looks like a Barbara! :P

True she does look like a Barbara

32 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@mandixmx I feel like she can be Chad's counterpart. Her Luck stat needs to be high.

yeah she would be the female chad if we have to characters that are the athletic type (Buggzy and Vanessa) we can have two spoilt rich kids here's hoping they add her in soon.