GunMedia_Ben

All the things wrong with the newest patch - J4 Update

167 posts in this topic

well I will start this off. The new map is SUPER COOL, but (and I am not sure what frame rate issues look like) but the map inside looks almost like when you have a bad connection to an antenna and watching local broadcast, just like it's a little hazy. It's really hard in the Jarvis house to even see downstairs when your on the middle floor cause of the fuzziness. Also my ears are about to bleed from when someone gets on the radio for the first 1/2 second, SUPER LOUD, like major clipping. this was my first game and of course the Jason was part 2 (not level 44). Looks HUGE 

18 minutes ago, 2moar said:

just played on regular packanack and died, switched to watch tommy and he was in a hole rHwx665.jpg

Did you capture where this specifically occurred? 

not trying to be picky, just listing stuff. the R1 / L1 buttons when choosing a counselor seem to "stick" when going from counselor to counselor. Jason's door hit is still off also. When part 4 hits a door, he HITS it, but there is still the chance for misses (in combat stance).Jason walked though a wall without it breaking, Jason couldn't break down a wall.

As Jason, I grabbed a counselor in the Jarvis house upstairs bathroom.  I had the option to throw them out the window or kill them with the door.  It wouldn't let me do either and the counselor was stuck in my grip and neither of us were able to do anything.  Eventually, the host just disconnected because it was the last councelor.

My guess is because the window and the door we're so close together, the action button came up on both at the same time when I selected the kill.  The game didn't know what to do...

1 minute ago, Deeify said:

As Jason, I grabbed a counselor in the Jarvis house upstairs bathroom.  I had the option to throw them out the window or kill them with the door.  It wouldn't let me do either and the counselor was stuck in my grip and neither of us were able to do anything.  Eventually, the host just disconnected because it was the last councelor.

My guess is because the window and the door we're so close together, the action button came up on both at the same time when I selected the kill.  The game didn't know what to do...

this has been happening since the games launch, walking into the water is the only fix I know beside having to quit the match

Absurd Boy likes this

1 minute ago, Apollyon said:

this has been happening since the games launch, walking into the water is the only fix I know beside having to quit the match

It's happened to me before too.  I just thought that since two kills may have been activated at once, this could be a cause.

One issue I had on the new Jarvis map was when I was calling Tommy Jarvis on the radio, the dial that shows how much time I have left til the call is complete didn’t show.

I had an issue where after me and some friends played a private match exploring the new map and I had one of them set as Jason, when we backed out and went to play public, he still had the red hockey mask next to his name as if we were still in a private match. It stayed on the scoreboard while in the lobby, in game, and post match.

I was lucky enough to get Part IV Jason in my first match on the new map, but there's a LOT of bugs occurring when I try to kill someone...

3 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

What did we fudge up that isn't in this thread? 

Please let us know and we will unfudge as quickly as possible. 

-Ben

Fell through the map at the start of the match as Jason. Packanack, Large, Rain and Part 3 Jason.

I noticed when as Jason I would get knocked down. Press the A button repeatedly to fill meter. After completely filled it resets for about two or three button presses then you get up. As Mitch, I hit to get out of the grab, then it did the same thing where it completely resets, hit a couple times, then it breaks grab. 

Also, grabbed a counselor by a window and in grab he went through the wall which set him out of the grab and outside the cabin. 

PS4 - When joining a game late (private match only so far) and Tommy has been called, I see the Tommy intro as a spectator (I can view the other counselors by tapping L1/R1) and once the intro fades to black, all I can see are player names against a black screen.  This happened 3 times.  Twice from separate invites to the same game (join->see problem->quit and join from newly requested invite->same problem) and once when joining another in-progress game.  

Half the time when I try to save someone from Jason nothing happens. I get the sound of the attack hitting Jason but he doesn't drop the guy and kills them anyway.

Also I had an issue where I couldn't Morph out of the water and I was stuck in the morph map screen until I managed to get back on shore. Jarvis house map east lake area. Part 4 Jason.

SDA likes this

The main issue that i have found so far is when i got to play part 4 jason for the first time it took me 4 hits to knock down all barricaded doors where it takes part 8 only 2 hits. This is on xbox one and i was playing on the jarvis map with rain 

The only thing I have experienced is while trying to install a boat propeller it kept forcing me off it also happens at some spots on the small maps.