Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GunMedia_Ben

New Admin - Courier

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I'd like to welcome our newest admin to the team, this is 'Courier,' otherwise known as Aron. He's the newest hire over at IllFonic and will be working as the dedicated community manager. He'll be more active on these forums as he's been brought on specifically to help add in more community outreach given our present situation. Aron comes from experience with major communities around social media and should be a valuable presence here. 

You'll still see me around here doing what I can, but Aron is specifically here to represent IllFonic and work towards integrating more and more community feedback in a direct aspect rather our team taking in all the data and working from a more 'behind the scenes and then post when we can' attitude. 

Hope you guys welcome Aron, aka Courier to the team and I'll let him go ahead and say hi when he's able. 

(Tonight might be a bit hectic....enjoy the patch ;))

Nomadder likes this

Welcome to the forums!

If you're interested in finding new players from the, ahhh wait, I don't need to say that now.

1 hour ago, Davidt said:

Weird name courier will they be delivering us parcels? lol.
But in seriousness welcome to the team.

Why yes, parcels of information. You are welcome :P

5 hours ago, JPops said:

Why yes, parcels of information. You are welcome :P

So you do use humor like the rest of us! I knew there was a funny bone in there somewhere!

18 hours ago, Truth said:

So you do use humor like the rest of us! I knew there was a funny bone in there somewhere!

I'm just full of surprises! ;)