Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TylertheGreat

Just got an update

101 posts in this topic

Was in the middle of a game and got kicked because the game had an update anyone know what it's for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the update. Mitch, P4, Jarvis map and weather. Been playing it for a while this afternoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

How I feel on PC:

tumblr_loal57yTbj1qbnd1c.gif

Alright guys,me and scott are sitting here in the forums with popcorn.You guys have fun :'(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

tumblr_loal57yTbj1qbnd1c.gif

He's a Time Lord. Just hop in the TARDIS and travel to Friday. While you're at it, travel further into the future and find out the release dates for the rest of the DLC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  That is a complete dick move by Gun/Illfonic.

 

Thanks guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khryn said:

Wow.  That is a complete dick move by Gun/Illfonic.

 

Thanks guys.

Well if we leave the jokes aside i m pretty sure we re getting the update tonight too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadow_Master said:

Well if we leave the jokes aside i m pretty sure we re getting the update tonight too.

 

The official tweet was "If you see an update on PS4 or XBOX"  

Heh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, coconuts622 said:

It's the update. Mitch, P4, Jarvis map and weather. Been playing it for a while this afternoon

Is Jason 4 in this download or is he coming separately on the Friday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bigfoot said:

Is Jason 4 in this download or is he coming separately on the Friday?

He's in :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ♣Blond♣ said:

He's in :)

Sweet. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bigfoot said:

Sweet. Thanks.

Btw Can someone say if there's à new counselor along with mitch ? Since it was confirmed that there was more than one , i really want that blonde chick lmao :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloading now. Pleased PlayStation Europe is getting this the same time as USA. 

It's 11pm here and I have an early start tomorrow. So much for an early night. :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PC users who said it was " dick move" that we got the update before PC...welcome to the back of the line for a change, normally steam drops first, and Xbox has to wait weeks on end.  And I'm not even an Xbox user.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet they did this because of how many people got the game early lol 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lazerus_86 said:

The PC users who said it was " dick move" that we got the update before PC...welcome to the back of the line for a change, normally steam drops first, and Xbox has to wait weeks on end.  And I'm not even an Xbox user.

I don't give a flip about a console user or what not.

 

Dropping something like this early and not on every system is bull.  Even if it is for a few hours.

So you can screw off with that line of thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khryn said:

I don't give a flip about a console user or what not.

 

Dropping something like this early and not on every system is bull.  Even if it is for a few hours.

So you can screw off with that line of thinking.

Okay, then for YOUR line of thinking why don't we wait for Xbox to get cleared too. If you don't like being on the receiving end of the wait now, then from now on we can wait for Xbox to be cleared.  Thank you for clearing that up. Have fun waiting an extra week or two for updates

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see the new emotes, wounder where they are at lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0