Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rmackhan1221

Make Jason's morph more pin point accurate.

6 posts in this topic

Make Jason's morph more pin point accurate please. Tired of morphing to stop a car on the road and landing in the bushes next to the road.

2 minutes ago, Rmackhan1221 said:

Make Jason's morph more pin point accurate please. Tired of morphing to stop a car on the road and landing in the bushes next to the road.

Understandable, but there's a reason for it. It is frustrating sometimes. I hate it too, but I think it would make it too easy to stop the car then.

I think the pendulum swinging MORE to Jason's side from the previous patch is the LAST THING needed for the game.  Is it annoying when it happens to you? Yes it is.  Deal with it or warp farther down the road giving you time to maneuver from your warp point. 

19 minutes ago, Rmackhan1221 said:

To compensate for this I make sure to morph well ahead of the car to allow myself the time to get into position and then shift at the car.

Then morph further ahead.

Also your fault for letting them start the car.

Morph keeps Jason in balance, we don't need 2 shifts. Morph is fine the way it is.

Morph is fine. The Grid system works as intended. Jason gets close and can't abuse it by morph sniping people.