zarakye

Winter/raincoat DLC pack

13 posts in this topic

Now that we're about to have rainy weather in-game, it could be a good idea to have a raincoat clothing pack? It would be cool to wear the iconic yellow raincoat seen in many horror films (including f13). They've even got them hanging up inside cabins throughout the maps.

Image result for friday the 13th raincoatImage result for friday the 13th raincoatImage result for friday the 13th raincoat

4 people like this

Considering where I live, I'd love to see winter gear.

Especially if it went along with a snow-filled winter map...

1 person likes this

I Totally Agree with this. as there is a "Rainy Weather" DLC, it would be good to have some Protection from Atmospheric Conditions.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tiffany or Jenny in some nice winter leggings!  Winter-Leggings-Fashion-Style.jpg

On 10/11/2017 at 5:35 AM, Max Walker said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Tiffany or Jenny in some nice winter leggings!  

Those tights look so comfy 

Come one dude, No one wore those in the 80s.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:56 AM, Crawly Creature said:

Actually leggings were pretty much in since the 60's. They dissapeared around the 90's and made a comeback about ten years ago. 

1 person likes this

On 10/11/2017 at 6:56 AM, Crawly Creature said:

Yeah we did. They were loose fitting. There were a lot of brand names out there, but in my area, we called them jams.

skidz_pants_neon_colors.jpgsolo_skidz_smaller.jpg

Edit: I get that these aren't technically leggings, but I was playing on the fact that you likely meant the patterns, since, as mentioned above leggings have been around forever.

1 person likes this

I think we are getting winter map, it was highly requested and there's a map that's getting released before Christmas.

1 person likes this

On 10/11/2017 at 3:58 AM, zarakye said:

Now that we're about to have rainy weather in-game, it could be a good idea to have a raincoat clothing pack? It would be cool to wear the iconic yellow raincoat seen in many horror films (including f13). They've even got them hanging up inside cabins throughout the maps.

OMG @GunMedia_Ben make it happen , i mean yeah i like the idea because now it rain and i'd like more cloth like cloth and not half naked swimsuit under the rain a legging on tiff and a raincoat like the twins in part would be goal lol :P  

OK everyone, again please read the amended rules for quoting other users. I have gone through and removed the violations. You may find this in the rules section of the forum.

I agree. I would love to see the raincoats being added to the game.

Especially since we've just had the Spring Break stuff, I do think it would be fun to go in the opposite direction and have them all decked out head-to-toe in winter wear, big scarves and wooly hats.

1 person likes this