Archgamer

Yes, his name is ERIC.

23 posts in this topic

"LaChappa this, LaChappa that."

Why does everyone refer the fat guy to his last name instead of his first name? Heck JR is even easier to type and say.

Is there a joke to this that I don't understand? Nobody calls the rest of the cast by their last name.

Lachappa just sounds more hilarious then just 'Eric' or 'J.R' ?

1 person likes this

Get to LaChappa!

Just seems to have always been. I don't know. Haha

1 person likes this

Don't over think it. It is what it is.

Just let it be ;)

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

"LaChappa this, LaChappa that."

Why does everyone refer the fat guy to his last name instead of his first name? Heck JR is even easier to type and say.

Is there a joke to this that I don't understand? Nobody calls the rest of the cast by their last name.

To be fair, I'm just as likely to call the edgy guy, "Palomino" as I am to call him "Adam".

I don't have any cool titles for just Eric. 

I just think Big Poppa LaChappa is a much better name. 

1 person likes this

Good ole J.R.   

It's a slobberknocker!!!

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Good ole J.R.   

It's a slobberknocker!!!

lol I read that in his voice :P

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol I read that in his voice :P

How could you not?   Haha.  

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Get to LaChappa!

Just seems to have always been. I don't know. Haha

Every time I hear his name I immediately think of this. LOL

LaChappa genuinely sounds like the kind of name you'd hear in an 80's era Porky's rip-off, which the character model seems perfect for.

Lachappa is what he should be called now.  It stuck.  It gets on my nerves when people call Buggzy "Brandon" instead of Buggzy.  Why so formal?  It even says it on his jacket.

24 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

Lachappa is what he should be called now.  It stuck.  It gets on my nerves when people call Buggzy "Brandon" instead of Buggzy.  Why so formal?  It even says it on his jacket.

lol I always forget Buggzy's name is Brandon, and I couldn't remember Kenny's name for the longest time. I just called him "Mr. Average".

I call him LaChappa because it's easy to refer to him. I had people call me by my last name before and it does not bother me. Don't know why he has J.R. in his name though, LaChappa sounds better. 

Eric is generic. 

LaChappa is more distinguished. If I had a friend with the surname LaChappa, I would never refer to them by their first name.

Eric just doesn't seem like a nerdy name or anything you'd remember in relation to the character.  Chad is a Chad.  Tiffany is a Tiffany.  Eric though.  Eric is a LaChappa.  :lol:

It's just got a nice ring to it.

Whenever I'm in a match it's usually fat boy or fatass. Great job mocking the only counselor doing anything constructive. 

I had a Jason mocking the shit out of me the other night. He chased me around for almost four minutes ( I had just called the cops). He said there's no way my fat body was gonna escape. He rage quit when I waltzed out.

I still have a hard time remembering their names to be honest, and just call them by their stereotype :P 

9 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

Whenever I'm in a match it's usually fat boy or fatass. Great job mocking the only counselor doing anything constructive. 

I had a Jason mocking the shit out of me the other night. He chased me around for almost four minutes ( I had just called the cops). He said there's no way my fat body was gonna escape. He rage quit when I waltzed out.

PC0lG0h.gif

I love getting away as LaChappa.

I am going to make a serious guess as to why he gets called LaChappa. Eric and J.R. both sound like names. I know they put quotation marks around J.R. like it was a knick name, but both Eric and J.R. seem like first name options. Not knowing which to defer to, people started to call him Lachappa. In the instance of Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson, Buggzy is definitely a knick name he would go by, so most call him Buggzy.