Truth

New emote pack DLC

56 posts in this topic

Any one on Xbox do the Samsung XBL Gold challenge?  I did it this past weekend and my reward came in yesterday- a digital code for a $5 MS Store gift card which i redeemed immediately.  It went straight to my wallet.  First thing that came to my mind was the emote party pack.

The challenge has been on the bottom right tile on the dashboard for almost a week (or longer) now.  It tells you to log in 15 different days with your profile, get achievements in 3 different games, and some other stuff to be eligible for a drawing of a Samsung television.  If you do the first set of requirements, you get a "special reward." Mine was a gift card.  Not sure if its the same for everyone.  They listed free movie rentals and music passes as other prizes, but its worth a shot to try for the $5 gift card to get the emotes.  

8 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

Any one on Xbox do the Samsung XBL Gold challenge?  I did it this past weekend and my reward came in yesterday- a digital code for a $5 MS Store gift card which i redeemed immediately.  It went straight to my wallet.  First thing that came to my mind was the emote party pack.

The challenge has been on the bottom right tile on the dashboard for almost a week (or longer) now.  It tells you to log in 15 different days with your profile, get achievements in 3 different games, and some other stuff to be eligible for a drawing of a Samsung television.  If you do the first set of requirements, you get a "special reward." Mine was a gift card.  Not sure if its the same for everyone.  They listed free movie rentals and music passes as other prizes, but its worth a shot to try for the $5 gift card to get the emotes.  

I didn't even notice that... I'll check it out after work though. Thanks for the heads up!

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

Is it still going?

1 hour ago, NamesAreDumb said:

Is it still going?

Yup.  I think the tile has an Octopus or some sea creature on it.

13 minutes ago, BomBarton said:

Has the DLC come out yet??

Not the paid one. Just the free stuff.