Truth

New emote pack DLC

56 posts in this topic

nah, useless content like the swimsuits. And we haven't gotten the 40 dollar game we paid for, so i wont throw more money at an unfinished game.

12 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

Hell no. and it basically costs $5 if your wallet is under $5 because $5 is the minimum wallet amount to purchase anything thanks to sonys stupid rules.

Pay Pal my friend....

I think they created these soley as a reason to have a version of the Crispin Glover/Jimmy dance in the game to go along with the Part 4 content.

Iffy if I'll purchase. Its not a back breaking cost, but still.

14 hours ago, Truth said:

Ah that makes sense. I thought he meant it would help in game. I didn't really think about that... I might buy it now just in hopes of the money being recycled into the game. Otherwise it seems kind of pointless. They are all really just for trolling Jason. Dancing over his stunned ass would be much better than just tea bagging him like in any other game.

I was getting them for the reason I previously stated (new resources) and also just for new stuff it's not a giant price tag and honestly I'd rather that this cost money than j4 and the Jarvis house and Mitch because that is what people want and gun could have made it cost money but they chose not too and decided to go with the unimportant cosmetics costing money so I thank them for that and it is the main reason I will buy this pack thank you gun and illfonic for that choice and may you make more great content for your great and hopefully long lasting game.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, mojitodominic said:

Pay Pal my friend....

I dont trust that anymore after somehow my psn account was hacked and $80 spent. Got the money back but i wont be adding any accounts to psn from now on and just use instore cards for purchases and playstation plus.

It would be cool if each emote had the counselor saying something with it like the Watch Dogs 2 emotes. I guess that would be too much work though.  "Hey you!  You running around with the gas and not installing it.  I know you see me.  Fuck youuu!" *flips double bird*

So it seems most of the people that plan on buying it are mostly doing it to support the game, not to use them. It's really amazing to me how much people support this game. You already paid $40 for it and now you're just giving them more money for something you don't even plan on using. That's really awesome. After all the issues we've put up with, all the changes made that pissed people off, all the trolls/rage quitters/shitty hosts. None of that was enough to ruin the game for you. I really hope the devs understand who is truly backing them.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Truth said:

Anyone planning on buying the dancing emote pack?
A lot of people complained that they're stupid and will never use the original ones. Does the dancing pack change anyone's mind?

yeah I most likely will.

I am not opposed to paying for dlc and paid for the beach clothes.  Emotes though . . . . meh.  

I'll buy it. I bought the swimsuits with no intention of actually using them. It was just to support the game in hopes it will get us some cool future content.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I am not opposed to paying for dlc and paid for the beach clothes.  Emotes though . . . . meh.  

That's exactly how I felt. I'm kind of leaning towards buying it just in support of the devs though.

19 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

You cant make the purchase. Your wallet has to have at least $5 

thats complete bullshit i had less then 5 in my wallet when i bought spring break pack

I'll get it because it helps with funding additional content and it's only $1.99

If it was priced higher than that, I wouldn't even bother even if it did help with future DLC.

Screw these stupid emotes. Just give us back our old counselor status screen!

2 people like this

9 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I think they created these soley as a reason to have a version of the Crispin Glover/Jimmy dance in the game to go along with the Part 4 content.

Iffy if I'll purchase. Its not a back breaking cost, but still.

The Part 4 Dance is the only reason I'm buying this pack.

I'll buy it. I'll buy every damn pack about clothes, emotes or any other useless-but-cool shit lol 

2 people like this

22 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

thats complete bullshit i had less then 5 in my wallet when i bought spring break pack

I always understood that you cannot refill your wallet for less than $5 at a time, but could spend less than $5 as long as you had the amount of purchase in your wallet (such as leftover money).  Based on my understanding, you are correct.

I don't really use the emotes but I'm going to buy it because it's only $2 and it helps support the game. I'm also a completionist asshole... so there's that too. 👍🏽

1 person likes this

I already have the music ready for then the emote packs come out 

On 10/9/2017 at 2:05 PM, Truth said:

Anyone planning on buying the dancing emote pack?
A lot of people complained that they're stupid and will never use the original ones. Does the dancing pack change anyone's mind?

I will be buying the dance emote pack. :lol:

VPpXNO.gif

20 hours ago, kitcat said:

I'll buy it. I'll buy every damn pack about clothes, emotes or any other useless-but-cool shit lol 

Me too. I'll buy everything they sell.  I need help, haha 😆 

I happily bought the Spring Break DLC to support the game (though don't intend to use it), but I'm really not a fan of dancing emotes. I've bought pretty much everything else there is to buy since the Kickstarter/Backer Kit days and I have considered buying this DLC to further support the game - but part of me feels that if a vote with my wallet (along with other's wallets) means they may look to other areas rather than emotes for future paid DLC - I'm going to lean towards giving this one a miss I feel.