Truth

New emote pack DLC

56 posts in this topic

Anyone planning on buying the dancing emote pack?
A lot of people complained that they're stupid and will never use the original ones. Does the dancing pack change anyone's mind?

Yes definately, especially since it helps for future content and the meaningful content is free. 1.99 is practically next to nothing anyway.

j03audette likes this

1 minute ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Yes definately, especially since it helps for future content and the meaningful content is free. 1.99 is practically next to nothing anyway.

How does it help for future content?

Just now, Jason4prez said:

More money to purchase resources I'd assume 

Ah that makes sense. I thought he meant it would help in game. I didn't really think about that... I might buy it now just in hopes of the money being recycled into the game. Otherwise it seems kind of pointless. They are all really just for trolling Jason. Dancing over his stunned ass would be much better than just tea bagging him like in any other game.

I'll buy it.  I play this game a lot and I like stupid things like clothing and emotes.

I already use Thumbs-Up - which I'll do to a counselor when they step on a trap I set by the door, or Jason when he gets frustrated with me.

I just hope you can animation cancel....because I've gotten knived while in the middle of a Thumbs-Up on a few occasions.  I would hope you don't need to finish an entire dance to move.

mojitodominic likes this

Yeah I'll buy it. Mainly to support the game, so hopefully more free content and support keeps coming.

5 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

Hell no. and it basically costs $5 if your wallet is under $5 because $5 is the minimum wallet amount to purchase anything thanks to sonys stupid rules.

I already have $3 in my wallet from when I bought the swimsuits for $2 and it loaded up $5.  I don't really know what else I'd do with $3.

I'll buy it pretty much just to support the game. i doubt I'll use them though. i still haven't even bothered to figure out the original emotes. 

1 minute ago, NScarlato said:

I already have $3 in my wallet from when I bought the swimsuits for $2 and it loaded up $5.  I don't really know what else I'd do with $3.

You cant make the purchase. Your wallet has to have at least $5 

5 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

You cant make the purchase. Your wallet has to have at least $5 

Are you sure?  I recall buying some cheap avatars to blow some small amount I had in my wallet in the past.  I don't recall needing a $5 minimum to make purchases if you already have money in the account.

^^^

when i went to buy the spring break dlc i had enough to cover $1.99 plus tax and it still made me add money to equal $5 to checkout

I'm getting it for the dancing emotes, 

I can already see the trollers doing the dance emotes at the police exit while Jason sadly watches down the road. 

Miss AJ likes this

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Anyone planning on buying the dancing emote pack?
A lot of people complained that they're stupid and will never use the original ones. Does the dancing pack change anyone's mind?

I'm getting it to support the devs even though it is just meaningless dances and it's only $1.99 which is nothing at all.

I'll probably only dance if I have 0% chance of living and want to give Jason a chuckle and go all Crispin Glover before I die.

I like teabagging Jason whenever I can, I can't wait to be dancing on him too!  It just adds fun to the game. 

The current emotes are pointless and nobody uses them unless they are taunting Jason or trolling so no I will not be purchasing this. Would love to support the game more but the incompetence as of late has left a rather ugly scar on Guns reputation.

Astral89niKko likes this

I just hope people in europe we actually get it on friday the 13th. The PSN store in europe only updates on 1 day and thats tuesday the same happened with the spring break DLC we had to wait till the following tuesday.

I feel like dancing emotes are about the last thing I'd ever use but...

It's only $2 and...

I'm honestly just really pleased that the devs for this game are releasing honest DLC like this rather the pay-to-win gambling loot box BS you see in every game put out by major publishers lately like Forza, Shadow of War, Battlefront 2, etc.  I almost want to reward them just for that.  These devs have, rightly, gotten a lot of grief for the somewhat shabby state of this game on its digital release, but at least they show a modicum of respect for their customers and behave like human beings rather than ghouls who cannot possibly suck enough blood out of their players.  Just saying "Here, these are some swimsuits we made you can buy at a very reasonable price!  Here, these are some dancing emotes we made you can have at a very reasonable price!" is honestly refreshing.  I don't feel like I'm being manipulated.  I'm just being offered something silly if I want it.  And so I may actually get it.

Miss AJ likes this

Dancing Emote is like ->taunt Jason and believe to being cool and die,or waiting him near the Police spot with a pocket knife and weapon and dance to bullying him with no chance to kill anyone,please,if you can close the game,don't waste time,isn't Gta V Online,this game is not funny to play for trolling,keep in your mind.

People will use the superhero pose instead of teabagging a fallen Jason and use the vomit emote when they have a "Holy shit!  Is that a dead body??" moment.