Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davybiceps

Explain this please (2)

16 posts in this topic

I was in car, when jason pick me up i was spamming press x (i got one pocket knife) while nearby car, I started flying no reason

I'm playing at PS4.

Huh, it also played the music when a round starts off, then you automatically became a survivor...I'm guessing because that's a fail-safe to make sure counselors who end up in bugs don't have to remain trapped for 20 mins?

Make sure to report this in the glitch/bug section of the forums.

1 minute ago, Trident77 said:

Huh, it also played the music when a round starts off, then you automatically became a survivor...I'm guessing because that's a fail-safe to make sure counselors who end up in bugs don't have to remain trapped for 20 mins?

I don't have speakers at work so I didn't notice that... It clearly wasn't the beginning of the round though. He had Jason's mask.

Actually the Jason player is my friend, after when I'm started to flying, he said i was in the car but he can't grab me. I'll report you can be sure. But I'm so done with this game, yeah game is really perfect.  But daily I'm playing like 4-5 matches, and every day I'm getting connection lost like on 1-2 game, this is so crap. I know the game is new but would be better if they fix the connection lost problem.

Just now, Truth said:

I don't have speakers at work so I didn't notice that... It clearly wasn't the beginning of the round though. He had Jason's mask.

I know, that's what makes this especially strange.

I'm betting it's a fail-safe to make sure counselor trapped in bugs won't force a game to run the full 20 mins while Jason can't do a thing to reach the counselor. Even if he knew where they were.

20 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

I know, that's what makes this especially strange.

I'm betting it's a fail-safe to make sure counselor trapped in bugs won't force a game to run the full 20 mins while Jason can't do a thing to reach the counselor. Even if he knew where they were.

That would make sense, but that very thing happened to me last night. Someone glitched through the map and the game went on for 11 minutes with only that player remaining.

47 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

No, that music plays during the last two minutes of every round. I doubt the developers would know how to implement any kind of fail-safe in this game considering the fact that they can’t even keep working mechanics working. 

Dr. Lecter likes this

56 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

No, that music plays during the last two minutes of every round. I doubt the developers would know how to implement any kind of fail-safe in this game considering the fact that they can’t even keep working mechanics working. 

Mechanics work just fine for me...

How's your game coming along? You seem to know a lot about developing, so it must be an amazing game.

21 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Mechanics work just fine for me...

How's your game coming along? You seem to know a lot about developing, so it must be an amazing game.

My apologies. I didn’t realize it was unreasonable to want a game to get BETTER with each update. You’re watching counselors run through treetops in a financially successful game that’s been out for nearly half a year and you’re going to imply that I’m in the wrong for being a little disappointed? C’mon now. Lol. 

I know u didnt mean to do it OP,I saw that happening 2 days ago and i recorded the guy and would report him when i had time but now it seems like this happens by accident,right?

I had this happen to me once, but when I realized that there was no way down I just dropped game. It didn't seem fair for me to wait it out.