Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigJVOOREES

How long before we get the real Tommy Jarvis??

13 posts in this topic

Illfonic said they would be making him more heroic. Good. But when you all think?? Cause let's face it, when Tommy's called rite now, who cares, he's just another body for jason to kill. Seriously what kind of asshole gets called to save the day and brings only 1 shotgun shell!!??? An asshole. That's who!

5 people like this

Heroic? I blame Tommy for the unstoppable beast that Jason is today. Had he not resurrected him all those years ago, We wouldn't be dealing with this now. Who knows, with the way that movies all ways resort to time travel and alternate timelines, maybe we will get a movie where the main character decides that killing Tommy before he digs up Jason is the only way to prevent Jason's return. ( lol J/k, still a better plot than JGTH though)

4 people like this

13 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Heroic? I blame Tommy for the unstoppable beast that Jason is today. Had he not resurrected him all those years ago, We wouldn't be dealing with this now. Who knows, with the way that movies all ways resort to time travel and alternate timelines, maybe we will get a movie where the main character decides that killing Tommy before he digs up Jason is the only way to prevent Jason's return. ( lol J/k, still a better plot than JGTH though)

You got a point, Sir! 

Anyways, I'm not really looking forward to his upgrade since most Tommy players are just... Pussies. They do nothing to help the team. It should be encouraged somehow for them to help the remaining counselors instead of arriving, taking the car and leaving on his own. 

1 person likes this

Well Tommy is just a guy and not a super hero. 

So he does need some skills to be able to play as a hero and not a op hero that suppose to be equal to Jason.

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

You got a point, Sir! 

Anyways, I'm not really looking forward to his upgrade since most Tommy players are just... Pussies. They do nothing to help the team. It should be encouraged somehow for them to help the remaining counselors instead of arriving, taking the car and leaving on his own. 

This is why he's getting an upgrade! Every time I'm chosen to be Tommy I can shoot jason in his dick and balls once and hopefully save a counselor in process but after I do I get my own cock shoved down my throat from you know who. I guess I'm stupid for coming to kill jason with one fucking round. ???

1 person likes this

There's another topic in the suggestions thread area that discussed this topic. You guys should check it out since people have voiced some idea/concerns about Tommy Jarvis in general.

1 minute ago, Trident77 said:

There's another topic in the suggestions thread area that discussed this topic. You guys should check it out since people have voiced some idea/concerns about Tommy Jarvis in general.

I'll do that. 

Stuns Jason: "Come on, maggot head!"  Jason gets unstunned:"Hellp!  Oh god!" 

When Jason chases and gets close to Tommy, he should shout encouragement to Jason to follow him so the others can get away or something like that.

1 person likes this

Just now, He's Killing Me said:

Stuns Jason: "Come on, maggot head!"  Jason gets unstunned:"Hellp!  Oh god!" 

When Jason chases and gets close to Tommy, he should shout encouragement to Jason to follow him so the others can get away or something like that.

Come on chicken shit! Come on you puuuusaaaay!!!

1 person likes this

You know, Tommy Jarvis was a bit of a bitch in the movie (6) too. lol

What we need is Part 5 TJ, dude knew karate and was super high strung. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Yoda said:

Come on chicken shit! Come on you puuuusaaaay!!!

He should say that stuff while he's running from Jason rather than the cowardly stuff.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, JasonKILLER said:

Well Tommy is just a guy and not a super hero. 

So he does need some skills to be able to play as a hero and not a op hero that suppose to be equal to Jason.

I'm not saying OP. I'm saying come at least with  a box of ammo and maybe a k-bar knife. I know I would at least. ( I would bring an assault rifle and a case of bullets and extended clip) but that's me. This asshole shows up with a shotgun and 1 count them 1 shotgun shell!! R u kidding me!?

1 person likes this