Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigfoot

For better or worse...

18 posts in this topic

You will be able to do the Jimbo Dance for a mere $1.99! The trailer shows Mitch doing the Jimbo D.F. Dance. Though I love the Jimbo dance, I am not looking forward to people spamming the dances. It still could be funny once in a while. I hope people don't abuse the privilege too badly. What did you think about what you saw in the trailer? I liked the crying emote and the I feel sick ones.

1 minute ago, Omnichris64 said:

Link?

It is under News on the front page of F13game.com

Emote Party Pack 1

Just now, Bigfoot said:

Emote Party Pack 1

Thanks man.

I have a feeling the dance pack won't be a big hit. Barely anyone uses emotes as it is. I am certainly going to have some fun with it though. :lol:

Just now, zarakye said:

I have a feeling the dance pack won't be a big hit. Barely anyone uses emotes as it is. I am certainly going to have some fun with it though. :lol:

I don't use them much either, but I am liable to goof off with them outside of matches. I might actually use some situational emotes from this pack to react realistically to dead counselors.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, zarakye said:

I used them in wow. Will use dance here. If it wont get me killed!

2 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Emote Party Pack 1

Thanks man.

1 person likes this

I just thought of one obvious thing they neglected to add. The Violet Mime-Bot Dance from Part 5.

I just like how they added in the music where Court and Nikki were banging in the trailer.

15 minutes ago, zarakye said:

I don't know what system you play on, but I see them on PS4 quite often. Depends on the lobby, I suppose. 

The dance moves will probably be more prevalent because they’re... “funny”? But I doubt many will pay for them. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me either way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

This is the stupidest fucking shit I've seen yet. Are you guys fucking kidding me?! Stop adding shit we don't want and FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME! Not to mention you're asking for money this time? Well, at the least it's fucking optional. Jesus Christ, I'm going to blow a fucking gasket. I have seen some cheap shit before when it comes to video games but damnit this just takes the cake. Now I see why you morons added emotes in the first damn place, for shit like this! Milking more money from the community. Fucken A.

Edited by DarkRicochet117
I needed to add another FUCK.

14 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

This is the stupidest fucking shit I've seen yet. Are you guys fucking kidding me?! Stop adding shit we don't want and FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME! Not to mention you're asking for money this time? Well, at the least it's fucking optional. Jesus Christ, I'm going to blow a fucking gasket. I have seen some cheap shit before when it comes to video games but damnit this just takes the cake. Now I see why you morons added emotes in the first damn place, for shit like this! Milking more money from the community. Fucken A.

Yeah, this is totally not gonna get you in trouble later.

Let's go over some facts here about the next patch:

1. Free new Map.
  2. Free new Jason.
  3. Free new Counselor.
  4. The Devs mentioned they were making more fixes; I'm guessing they've fixed the luck stat as well as many other things.

Now, the first three things are awesome, and guess what? They're adding some fixes to the game, so they are, in fact, "fixing the fucking game" as you put it.

So they're giving us a lot of free stuff. Free. No money necessary. As free as the air you breathe. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And now you're blowing a gasket because a set of completely optional goofy emotes are being offered that cost you roughly one dorritos locos taco at Taco Bell amounts of money?

Have you ever thought of the possibility that it's very much possible for Gun Media/IllFonic to release new content as well as patch the game? If they don't add new content, the game's interest dies. When the game's interest dies, there's less money, less incentive to fix the game's bugs, etc. That's business for ya. Turns out it's completely possible to have your cake, and eat it too, in this kind of context.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a guy who is excited to know the developers of the game are offering so much free stuff that honestly I believe should've been charged for money. I certainly won't complain though.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

1. Free new Map.
  2. Free new Jason.
  3. Free new Counselor.
  4. The Devs mentioned they were making more fixes; I'm guessing they've fixed the luck stat as well as many other things.

Now, the first three things are awesome, and guess what? They're adding some fixes to the game, so they are, in fact, "fixing the fucking game" as you put it.

So they're giving us a lot of free stuff. Free. No money necessary. As free as the air you breathe. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And now you're blowing a gasket because a set of completely optional goofy emotes are being offered that cost you roughly one dorritos locos taco at Taco Bell amounts of money?

Have you ever thought of the possibility that it's very much possible for Gun Media/IllFonic to release new content as well as patch the game? If they don't add new content, the game's interest dies. When the game's interest dies, there's less money, less incentive to fix the game's bugs, etc. That's business for ya. Turns out it's completely possible to have your cake, and eat it too, in this kind of context.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a guy who is excited to know the developers of the game are offering so much free stuff that honestly I believe should've been charged for money. I certainly won't complain though.

Mm... 🌮 

8 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

1. Free new Map.
  2. Free new Jason.
  3. Free new Counselor.

Well said. I agree as well. They only ever promised that maps and single player would be "free" in the beginning. This is a pretty big bone being tossed to us. If they want $2 for some emotes (even if I never use them) I'll toss it their way to keep the game going and improving.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Mm... 🌮 

The fact that the only thing you can counter my argument with is a taco emote tells me the following: either you don't really care anymore about being here on the forums, or you're doing your best to not get crucified by trying to be funny.

Just now, Trident77 said:

The fact that the only thing you can counter my argument with is a taco emote tells me the following: either you don't really care anymore about being here on the forums, or you're doing your best to not get crucified by trying to be funny.

Naw, you got me thinking about Tacos. I'm literally on my way to TB atm, they're open late.

54 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

The dance moves will probably be more prevalent because they’re... “funny”? But I doubt many will pay for them. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me either way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll pay for them.