Jason Part 4 Stats

13 posts in this topic

(+) Can Run

(+) Weapon Strength

(+) Destruction

( - ) Water Speed

( - ) Shift

( - ) Traps

What are your guys thoughts on this? To me it seems okay I can handle the shift but less traps is my crutch because I suck the most with Part 7 & 9

Destruction will make up for traps, I do just fine with Part 8 with 3-4 traps.

Shift could use a little adjusting too but now I know this'll be my go-to Jason.

1 minute ago, The7Reaper said:

(+) Can Run

(+) Weapon Strength

(+) Destruction

( - ) Water Speed

( - ) Shift

( - ) Traps

What are your guys thoughts on this? To me it seems okay I can handle the shift but less traps is my crutch because I suck the most with Part 7 & 9

Seems ok to me. You will be able to relentlessly pursue and break down doors quicker. Counselors will be in trouble trying to run from this Jason. I think the overall speed increase over the other (-) Traps Jasons will make up for the lack of traps. You'll just have to stay a little closer to the objectives and stay on the counselors case when they get near them. This Jason will reward aggression. (Just make sure to trap the phone and the 4 seater at least once each.)

I don't have problems with 3 traps. You just need to camp one of the objectives and take out the nearest counselor. 

I can do well with Part 9 because his shift and stalk is god-like making him deadly outdoors. Stun resistance helps with pressure.  Can't say the same for Part 7 since he is slow as balls. I think Part 4 will play similar to Part 7 but with the run ability. He doesn't have a negative morph at least.

Also we see him run and walk in the trailer what does this mean? Is he able to gun faster when used?

31 minutes ago, Blackbird68 said:

Also we see him run and walk in the trailer what does this mean? Is he able to gun faster when used?

He runs as fast as other non zombies, it appears! Still cannot wait!!

46 minutes ago, Blackbird68 said:

Every running Jason can both walk (if you slowly tilt the left stick) and jog.

On 10/6/2017 at 9:20 PM, Blackbird68 said:

I Don't like that his shift is negative

He's a Running Jason. Imo all running Jason's should have negative shift, and all walking ones should have at least neutral shift. Walking plus negative shift are the reasons Part 7 is so garbage.

I like his stats. Personally I would've give him stun resistance cause he took a ton of hammers to the face when he grabbed Kid Tommy, but they're good. He's basically an Alternate Savini Jason, which is fine.

3 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

He's a Running Jason. Imo all running Jason's should have negative shift, and all walking ones should have at least neutral shift. Walking plus negative shift are the reasons Part 7 is so garbage.

I like his stats. Personally I would've give him stun resistance cause he took a ton of hammers to the face when he grabbed Kid Tommy, but they're good. He's basically an Alternate Savini Jason, which is fine.

I was upset at first but now I'm more excited about this Jason I do good mostly with all of them. Besides 7. But yeah the only thing that's different is the negative shift to me but again like you said he runs and negative traps doesn't bother me because his morph is normal and I play part 9 and really do good with him and it never has messed me up with the lack of traps. Also look at the part four map it definitely will be hard for councelers to get around its spread out.

On 10/6/2017 at 9:54 PM, Omnichris64 said:

He runs as fast as other non zombies, it appears! Still cannot wait!!

You mean as slow

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Andre said:

You mean as slow

Details!

1 hour ago, Omnichris64 said:

Details!

The running or I call jogging jason's don't run they jog which is barely faster than the walking jason's so it wouldn't matter either way. If they made part four run like actually run then we'd all be happy but he jogs so the whole can run perk is not right we know he can run or jog why I'd this event perk.