Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GunMedia_Ben

Friday the 13th: The Game Partners With Stack Up for Charity Event

11 posts in this topic

Hey all!  Got some cool news and something very dear to us here at Gun Media. We believe strongly in supporting those that sacrifice for all of us to be able to sit back and enjoy some quality video gaming time. To that extent, we're happy to announce that we're going to partner with Stack Up, a veteran-owned and operated charity that is dedicated to helping those deployed and those back home who need our help. 

http://donate.xiii.camp/

itBDDxu.png

The Plan

Starting Friday, Oct. 13th at 12:01AM EST, Stack Up invites everyone to work together in a 24-hour stream event to raise funds so that more games, more support and more community to active and retired vets can enjoy video games and the togetherness that it brings. 

24-Hour Charity Stream event

• START: Friday, October 13th - 12:01AM EST
  • END: Friday, October 13th - 11:59PM EST

Gun Media is proud to announce that we will match up to $3,000 in donations from our community in an effort to support this charity! 

What You Can Do

Are you interested in helping out by streaming with the Stack Up Red Shirts? Simply click this link to 'Stack Up' on the rest of the team to support this charity: https://tiltify.com/teams/friday-the-13th-call-to-arms

• By signing up to join, you'll be part of the Tiltify Page bringing awareness and more donations to this charity through utilizing your own Streaming setup on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Mixer or however you want. Signing up is non-committal and is simply a pledge to be active and help. You'll be able to play with and communicate everyone signed up to help spread more awareness to your community and others. 

Are you interested in supporting this charity? During the event you can participate and donate at our Tiltify Page: http://donate.xiii.camp/

Anyone can join and participate! Let's make this Friday the 13th memorable in more ways than one by giving back!

More About Stack-Up

Founded in 2015, Stack-Up (TAX ID: 47-5424265) brings both veterans and civilian supporters together through a shared love of video gaming. Stack-Up serves United States, NATO (UK, Canada, etc.) Australian and New Zealand veterans through three primary programs: The Stacks, Supply Crates, and Air Assaults.

Learn more at their site: https://stack-up.org/about/

Trident77 and DamonD7 like this

Sorry @GunMedia_Ben I just didn't want to fill this post with my own confusion...

I'm confused as to how we participate in this. Obviously we can make donations, but I don't get this part:

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Are you interested in helping out by streaming with the Stack Up Red Shirts? Simply click this link to 'Stack Up' on the rest of the team to support this charity: https://tiltify.com/teams/friday-the-13th-call-to-arms

There's not much information in your post and I'm not sure what we are supposed to do...

NthnButAGoodTime likes this

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

Sorry @GunMedia_Ben I just didn't want to fill this post with my own confusion...

I'm confused as to how we participate in this. Obviously we can make donations, but I don't get this part:

There's not much information in your post and I'm not sure what we are supposed to do...

I will fill in more. 

Here ya go: 

• By signing up to join, you'll be part of the Tiltify Page bringing awareness and more donations to this charity through utilizing your own Streaming setup on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Mixer or however you want. Signing up is non-committal and is simply a pledge to be active and help. You'll be able to play with and communicate everyone signed up to help spread more awareness to your community and others. 

8 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

I will fill in more. 

Here ya go: 

Ah I see. That makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

I was gonna stream on Friday the 13th most of the day anyhow.  Now I have a noble excuse to do so. lol.

Clicked the link and donated, awesome cause and close to my heart as well.  Thanks for doing this Gun!! :)