Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lazerus_86

guesing the stoners stats

20 posts in this topic

Composure- 10/10 -  he is stoned, he doesn't give a flying F

Luck-2/10  Man can never find his lighter when he needs it.

Repair-2/10  He is stoned, he would be lucky to know which way is up, let alone fix something

Stamina 3/10   Smokers lungs?

Speed: 7/10 -  Running from police

Strength: 5/10 A brother will fight back if he needs to

Stealth: 6/10  just good enough to hide his goods when the popo roll by.

Huh, composure/speed, that would definitely make for an interesting character. Even if he got only three stamina, it would still make him incredibly annoying as Jason to deal with if you kited him around obstacles.

Composure:  8/10   Being stoned he gives zero F's.. up to a point.  Then he completely loses it. 

Luck:  8/10  Ever had contact with people in auto accidents or general other accidents who are drunk and/or high?  They have vastly higher survival rates as their bodies remain loose on any impact.  Can count the same versus weapons and throwing yourself through windows. 

Repair:  1/10 or 2/10

Stamina:  3/4 of 10   "I'm tired.. I want a snack"

Speed:  3/4 of 10  see above..  not exactly at best physical state

Strength 5/10  Normal

Stealth:  5/10  they want to be quiet and not "make loud noises to ruin their buzz" but also spend their time doing louh SHHHH's to themselves and anyone nearby thus harming their overall stealth. 

2 minutes ago, va_ghost said:

Composure:  8/10   Being stoned he gives zero F's.. up to a point.  Then he completely loses it. 

Luck:  8/10  Ever had contact with people in auto accidents or general other accidents who are drunk and/or high?  They have vastly higher survival rates as their bodies remain loose on any impact.  Can count the same versus weapons and throwing yourself through windows. 

Repair:  1/10 or 2/10

Stamina:  3/4 of 10   "I'm tired.. I want a snack"

Speed:  3/4 of 10  see above..  not exactly at best physical state

Strength 5/10  Normal

Stealth:  5/10  they want to be quiet and not "make loud noises to ruin their buzz" but also spend their time doing louh SHHHH's to themselves and anyone nearby thus harming their overall stealth. 

that is only 33 out of the 35 stat points, thats why some of my givens are higher.

He should play similar to Jenny and Chad. Somewhere in the middle.

High composure, with better repair then them. His speed should be a 6 or 7. His luck should be worst then them.

We need a counselor with 3 or 4 repair. The closest we have is 2 and 5, there is no one with the in-between. Chuck did go to the basement to try to fix the power so he might know a thing or two about repair. Following the same trend as the above posts I'll do it like this:

Composure:  7

Luck: 3

Repair:  4

Stamina:  3

Speed:  10

Strength 4

Stealth:  4

His repair meter should move slowly but have really large times to press the buttons.  Slow, but incredibly focused in other words.  

2 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Composure- 10/10 -  he is stoned, he doesn't give a flying F

This made me laugh out loud :lol:

I Think his composure should be low as hell think of it this way you are stoned as hell at a camp all of a sudden you see Jason come out and start killing people you start to get psychotic scared and anxious I'd definitely freak out in that position too

Bigfoot likes this

44 minutes ago, Blackbird68 said:

I Think his composure should be low as hell think of it this way you are stoned as hell at a camp all of a sudden you see Jason come out and start killing people you start to get psychotic scared and anxious I'd definitely freak out in that position too

That's more like it. He would have had his buzz harshed, and every little sound would make him panic. "I'm freakin' out. man!" His heart would be racing to beat the devil.

Here are his official stats according to the updated news.

Composure 9/10

Luck 2/10

Repair 8/10

Speed 3/10

Stamina 4/10

Stealth 6/10

Strength 3/10

He looks like he'll play like AJ but better.

NoOneK9503 likes this

@ the people saying there is alredy official stats, i didn't see it til I made this post. So :P

6 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

@ the people saying there is alredy official stats, i didn't see it til I made this post. So :P

You were right about his composure. Its like 9/10. Being stoned deffo helps lol.

Brevator likes this