PastyMcBalderton

Choose Your Own Death!

17 posts in this topic

Imagine you are playing a round of F13 when suddenly you find yourself sucked into the game, Jumanji-style! You are the final counselor and you have no weapons, no med sprays, no pocket knifes, nothing. Jason is approaching you and death is imminent...

How do you want to be killed (grab/weapon/environmental kill) and by which Jason? Go!

11 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Nah I'll just leave mid kill.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry. 😆😂😭

2 people like this

19 hours ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

Imagine you are playing a round of F13 when suddenly you find yourself sucked into the game, Jumanji-style! You are the final counselor and you have no weapons, no med sprays, no pocket knifes, nothing. Jason is approaching you and death is imminent...

How do you want to be killed (grab/weapon/environmental kill) and by which Jason? Go!

Whatever is the fastest and most painless

Doubletap fire axe kill from Part 8 Jason.

1 person likes this

On 10/6/2017 at 11:03 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

Nah I'll just leave mid kill.

:lol::lol::lol: Perfect answer. Mods, you can close this one now. We good here :lol::lol::lol:

1 person likes this

Knowing me I'd accidently bust through a closed window, step on my own trap, then suicide by climbing out of the window I had previously busted.

1 person likes this

Get thrown out of an open window in a one story cabin. 

Hopefully its just a concussion and I wake up next to Terry and Momma Voorhee's. 

e80bb16dd04c9ce779167af937428324.jpg

Always one of my favorites. Part 6 had some great kills.

1 person likes this

How I'm always killed. Trying to whack Jason and stun him so others can get away.

I remember feeling badass as Tommy thinking, "Wow! All I got to do is shoot Jason and I save everyone?" Silly me thought getting that one rifle shot on Jason would kill him. This was also my first ever match. 

I must have been with another new player because after I shot him and he fell backwards we both stood next to him and stared at his body... little did we know he was going to get back up. 

... I got choked after that.

Edit: Oops. I've read the question wrong. The way I want to die. Hmm. All of his kills look so painful! Probably hugged to death. I'll hug him too! I think he could use one. 

Edited by Seratopia
Read question wrong

Probably the head decapitation punch, i would be dead before I knew what happened. No pain.

Realistically something that I wouldn't see coming and that would be relatively quick. But if I wanted to die with a bang.. hmm. Maybe be thrown into the path of a fast moving car full of escaping counselors which would cause the car to crash resulting in the occupants dying? Lol I don't know.

Big and painful head twist. the second I knew what was going on I couldn't move and would feel pain.

Definitely not crotch chop. Probably the one where he throws the fireaxe at your face.

i will take being thrown through a window cause it might not actually kill me