ztomas1

new counselor Mitch Floyd

101 posts in this topic

Mitch Floyd is one ugly counselor, lol!  I don't see myself ever playing with him. I just want a mean girl in the game, haha :D

I am happy for those that wanted a stoner character  though :)

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

You can expect every toker who plays the game to play as him. Haha. 

I'll be playing as him solely for the reason that he has a beard.  Always nice to have someone who resembles me physically in-game.

Though, I guess to be fair, I would need Lachappa's body, Floyd's beard, and hair longer than Adam's...  So... :P

1 hour ago, Truth said:

He should just avoid the cops at all costs. He can only escape in the car/boat or survive the night by stealthily smoking in a tent.

The weed smoke would be so dense in the tent that avoiding sense would be very easy :P

1 minute ago, Shaild said:

The weed smoke would be so dense in the tent that avoiding sense would be very easy :P

Or maybe Jason gets stoned if he gets too close and has to go search the cabins for munchies and take a nap before he can kill anyone else.

1 person likes this

His composure should be a 10 or above that. Looking at the picture he doesn't even looked scared being chase by Jason. All that weed must have made him relaxed. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Truth said:

Or maybe Jason gets stoned if he gets too close and has to go search the cabins for munchies and take a nap before he can kill anyone else.

I can totally see that XD

3 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

His composure should be a 10 or above that. Looking at the picture he doesn't even looked scared being chase by Jason. All that weed must have made him relaxed. 

He will be the one character that doesn't notice dead bodies unless he trips over them and instead of a flashlight, he uses a lighter.

2 hours ago, ztomas1 said:

Just saw the Twitter post about the new counselor Mitch Floyd. What can you tell us about him? Stats? Is this the weed smoker guy from Part 3? I'm assuming this will be a free download on Friday the 13th?

I almost missed the fact that it's also going to be a double XP weekend that weekend of the 13th... NICE!!! (not that it really matters to me, I've been a level 101 for over 2 months 😁)

I'm pretty sure "The Stoner Guy" topped a fan poll on here for which counselor people would like to see next? If so, well done for responding devs.

We need the electrical box electrocution kill now that Chuck has been added.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Splatterhouse said:

I'm pretty sure "The Stoner Guy" topped a fan poll on here for which counselor people would like to see next? If so, well done for responding devs.

Stoner Guy came in second. First was the mean girl.

Just now, Truth said:

Stoner Guy came in second. First was the mean girl.

Ahhh right. Thanks. Mean girl won't be far away then. ;)

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Ahhh right. Thanks. Mean girl won't be far away then. ;)

I hope we get her soon. The mean girl is the counselor I want the most 😆 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Come toke with me in game this weekend! Let's just hope the servers don't catch fire before the bowls.

:lol: This line is an instant classic.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I hope we get her soon. The mean girl is the counselor I want the most 😆 

They should bring back Team Killing to honor her release.  A special Mean Girl Mode.

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

No streaming from me so someone else will have to do it :) My internet upload speed is too shite for streaming :( 0.5kbps upload and 12mbps download. Can't get any better where I live either, it's shite.

I will probably stream it on Mixer if you are going to join us on Xbox at all

I kinda hope they recorded new lines for this character.

I want this guy to sound a little older than the other counselors.

Everybody has been wanting the stoner or the mean girl with blonde hair.

I'm still holding out hope for a Dr. Crews, Charles antagonist type older asshole. Even a middle of the road type guy like Sheriff Garris would be great. Someone older in general

I never really viewed Crazy Ralph or the guy in Part 3 as antagonists, but just old guys really spouting gossip. Crazy Ralph in particular was someone they tried to give off a red herring type vibe as a guy who could've been the killer. kinda like the SCREAM before SCREAM. They even gave that vibe off Steve Cristy too until he was killed.

It would be awesome if they got Tommy Chong to voice him.. "I gotta get outta here man"

So, they took the names of the two main characters in Dazed and Confused and mashed them up to create the stoner character? I guess that's fitting... though maybe the last name "Wooderson" would have been even more apropos. 

wooderson.jpg

He's a fun character, I like his design and his stats are solid. He'll come in handy. 

But, um. I noticed in the screenshots that he doesn't have a bathing suit, and he only has 3 color variants to his clothes, while all other counselors have 8. That's not good. 

Mitch2.jpg

F13_Menu_Counselor_ClothesUpdate06_c.jpg

2 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

He's a fun character, I like his design and his stats are solid. He'll come in handy. 

But, um. I noticed in the screenshots that he doesn't have a bathing suit, and he only has 3 color variants to his clothes, while all other counselors have 8. That's not good. 

Mitch2.jpg

Ya! I noticed the Spring Break section is missing too! That’s a little disheartening as I expected the DLC to be evergreen and as new counselors are added, they’d also get the clothing packs we buy.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Mitch2.jpg

My guess is his other clothes will unlock at higher levels like the other counselors did. Could be wrong though.

Just now, Tiffany said:

Ya! I noticed the Spring Break section is missing too! That’s a little disheartening as I expected the DLC to be evergreen and as new counselors are added, they’d also get the clothing packs we buy.

That's my point, girl! What are we going to do when we get a mean girl and she has less clothing options than the rest? I guess we'll have a reason to keep screaming and requesting LOL XD

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

That's my point, girl! What are we going to do when we get a mean girl and she has less clothing options than the rest? I guess we'll have a reason to keep screaming and requesting LOL XD

And like... a snobby bitch without a chic, hot pink bikini? I’ll be livid!