ztomas1

new counselor Mitch Floyd

101 posts in this topic

Just saw the Twitter post about the new counselor Mitch Floyd. What can you tell us about him? Stats? Is this the weed smoker guy from Part 3? I'm assuming this will be a free download on Friday the 13th?

1 minute ago, ztomas1 said:

Just saw the Twitter post about the new counselor Mitch Floyd. What can you tell us about him? Stats? Is this the weed smoker guy from Part 3? I'm assuming this will be a free download on Friday the 13th?

That character was called "Chuck" but he's obviously heavily based on him. Love it. Will fit the game perfectly, straight out of the lore. :)

You can expect every toker who plays the game to play as him. Haha. 

Hal Bailman likes this

28 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

That character was called "Chuck" but he's obviously heavily based on him. Love it. Will fit the game perfectly, straight out of the lore. :)

I'll be smoking whilst I play as him the first time, that's 100% sure. I'm usually high whilst playing anyway lol. Reminds me of this guy from FvJ who's drinking Everclear and smoking in the corn field:

latest?cb=20130625211906

"Dude, this Everclear is kickin' my ass"

22 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Got that right

Do we know when we will be getting the update? Or are we just assuming it will be on the 13th?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Do we know when we will be getting the update? Or are we just assuming it will be on the 13th?

No date given as of yet, but it'll be around Friday the 13th. I can't imagine it being later than the coming Friday.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

If you look at the poster it says "Mitch invites you to party October 13th.

3 minutes ago, kitcat said:

They should release the update a few days before Friday. You know... Just to prevent some big mess with servers, bugs, performance even worse, etc.

That's what I would think... At the same time though, it's a bigger celebration if they drop new content on the 13th. I'm still hoping they release it before then.

34 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I'll be smoking whilst I play as him the first time, that's 100% sure. I'm usually high whilst playing anyway lol. Reminds me of this guy from FvJ who's drinking Everclear and smoking in the corn field:

I like you even more now.

Come toke with me in game this weekend! Let's just hope the servers don't catch fire before the bowls.

Genghis_Con and Kodiak like this

I've only just now realized that there is a Friday the 13th day next week, seems appropriate to release new content then.

Still, I'm hoping that the new content doesn't open up a new can of worms this time.

DeadManJoe likes this

1 minute ago, Shaild said:

New mechanic: As the stoner, before you can escape with the cops, you need to eat the drugs, other counselours can help you except Lachappa....he says that is not healthy XD

He should just avoid the cops at all costs. He can only escape in the car/boat or survive the night by stealthily smoking in a tent.

30 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I like you even more now.

Come toke with me in game this weekend! Let's just hope the servers don't catch fire before the bowls.

Send me a message on here when you want me to join :) I'm a bit gimped on XBL compared to PC; lacking all my epic perks.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Send me a message on here when you want me to join :) I'm a bit gimped on XBL compared to PC; lacking all my epic perks.

Can do. We'll see ya sometime on the 13th.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

latest?cb=20130625211906

I haven't smoked since May, but this may be an exception to break the streak.

Kodiak likes this

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

latest?cb=20130625211906

Can't wait to watch you stream those epic escapes. :lol: I'll be playing on Xbox One.

3Ojq10U.gifCdWYwbc.gif

TheHansonGoons likes this

No streaming from me so someone else will have to do it :) My internet upload speed is too shite for streaming :( 0.5kbps upload and 12mbps download. Can't get any better where I live either, it's shite.

1 hour ago, ztomas1 said:

Excuse me, but where did you find the Twitter post? I can't find it.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

No streaming from me so someone else will have to do it :) My internet upload speed is too shite for streaming :( 0.5kbps upload and 12mbps download. Can't get any better where I live either, it's shite.

Playing on 110 mbps download and 11 mbps upload. Still get lag in Friday The 13th. :lol:

giphy.gif