Tattooey

F13: Exclusive Community Event

206 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Thank you so much, @Moe9999633! @Tattooey can you give us an idea of how you're approaching this?

Have someone get online whose hosting first. Let everyone message that person for an invite. When that person is getting off let the group know whose taking over.

I need usernames for PS4 & steam from @Moe9999633 @Definitelynotjason @NthnButAGoodTime

1 minute ago, Tattooey said:

Have someone get online whose hosting first. Let everyone message that person for an invite. When that person is getting off let the group know whose taking over.

I can't be on a lot of the times but after school to like 9:30 I can be on week days but on the weekend I can be on for how long I want to

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

I can't be on a lot of the times but after school to like 9:30 I can be on week days but on the weekend I can be on for how long I want to

Well find someone to be on most of the day to send out invites.

14 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Well find someone to be on most of the day to send out invites.

Ok

Well I have someone but there not from the forums 

I'm always down to play with good people -- i.e. not shitty Jasons who chase a single counselor across the map, or counselors who do nothing at all but follow others around and hoard knives/medkits (though those are the only 2 types who play anymore, it seems).

If you do not fit the criteria of the 2 types I just mentioned, let's have some fun!

PC:  Cpt Obviuos |Łèĝıť.|™

when will this start and where do i go to actually enter

already on pc list but do we all go on discord or something?

My daughter and I will be on almost all weekend, starting tomorrow at four we can accept any players who play by the rules of the community. Any trolls in the game and We'll have to "reset the lobby" WE DON'T ALLOW TROLLS TO RUIN THIS GAME! We'll be on with boxingrogue, vaderspupil, and pioneer67fkd virtually all weekend, mostly they host. Ps4 Crystal Lake employment agency. We welcome all who play with honor. Happy Friday the 13th tomorrow!

2 people like this

Sounds great!

PS4

@BodyBoyBobby

i wish someone could team with me im a lonely guy ;-;

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @Brevator @The7Reaper @BigJVOOREES @Redrum138@PastyMcBalderton @RustInPeace @Spinesplitter @TestedTwice @PrestonDelRey @Omnichris64 @Tiffany @Pokedub @DarkRicochet117 @stang69_427 @ShYgUy @matisangry @GameboySM @Moe9999633 @Manny1985 @The Razor's Edge @DeadManJoe @Decayed_Beauty 

Would it be possible for one of you to spearhead organizing the PlayStation side of things? My work situation is making the next two days unpredictable and I don't want anyone to missing out on my account.

i should be on a good chunk of the day on Friday.

PS4 folks - i took tomorrow off and will be on pretty much all day tomorrow beginning around 10 am central time. I'm cool with hosting a lobby if it's needed. unless my internet goes down, i can promise to keep it open pretty much all day. 

psn name = mtoafs 

13 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @Brevator @The7Reaper @BigJVOOREES @Redrum138@PastyMcBalderton @RustInPeace @Spinesplitter @TestedTwice @PrestonDelRey @Omnichris64 @Tiffany @Pokedub @DarkRicochet117 @stang69_427 @ShYgUy @matisangry @GameboySM @Moe9999633 @Manny1985 @The Razor's Edge @DeadManJoe @Decayed_Beauty 

Would it be possible for one of you to spearhead organizing the PlayStation side of things? My work situation is making the next two days unpredictable and I don't want anyone to missing out on my account.

I have the day off. I can help out. If other forum users just wanna send me a FR and such I can easily add them to matches as spots open up. I'll be up early around 7 or 8 in the A.M. and will be on until 2 or 3 P.M. Afterwards I'll be taking a break as I figure out the rest of my day. It's Friday after all and I intend to get riggity-riggity-wrecked son!

9 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

i wish someone could team with me im a lonely guy ;-;

Don't worry, man, there will be several players on PC that you can hopefully get games with :)

@Definitelynotjason, can you help this lost soul out?

1 person likes this

I created a community for the Ps4 players that way it's more organized.  Join in guys.

Friday the 13th-slasher club.

I'll send invites to those on the Ps4 list.

12 minutes ago, ShYgUy said:

I created a community for the Ps4 players that way it's more organized.  Join in guys.

Friday the 13th-slasher club.

I'll send invites to those on the Ps4 list.

Need to have them all contact you & your going to need help as well.

That's fine. Currently I'm sending out invited through the Playstation.  

I won't be on until 11p est so not me sorry. Looking forward to playin a bit tonight! 

im just hopping on now for ps4. Lets do this!

I have opened up a private lobby. Send me a request for invite.

Decayed_Beauty

Netsematary on PS4. Trolls are out today like gremlins. Need some good games.

I have now started a PS4 private match.  Please message me for an invite.  Mics preferred but not required. 

If we join the community we can all be together and play together eaiser. Join the community I started then start a lobby that way.

Friday the 13th- slasher club