Tattooey

F13: Exclusive Community Event

206 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Crawly Creature said:

Well, I Forgot to turn my Mic off after being in an Xbox one party with my friends. I Joined one Lobby, And then I started singing the song "One Headlight", Then one Player was like "You are Good at Singing" Well another player told me to shut my mouth, So I said called them both "Pussy's" and left the lobby and Joined my friends match.

I Stayed when the guy complimented my voice 

I'd love to group up with more people that are good, quality, nice players - looking to have fun, more than meta-game the hell out of it with meticulous playing (not that trying hard is bad though).

And I will be around on the 13th!

PC: Nomadder

I'm ready to get back at it. Had some pretty toxic experiences early on that led me to barely playing the last couple of months as I waited out the cheaters, douche bags, glitchers and ass hats. I definitely plan on playing most of the weekend but I do have some things going on. I'll definitely let you know.

PC - Suck It Nerd!

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

I Stayed when the guy complimented my voice 

" I got embarrassed and left the lobby and the game for like 4 hours" its time to Expose

Nah, just Joking.....

On 10/8/2017 at 3:49 PM, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Funny.  I normally work every Friday, but it just so happens someone wanted me to take his shift this upcoming Tuesday as a favor.  In return, he said he would take any of my shifts.  I picked Friday the 13th.  He agreed.  My Friday is wide open now.

That guy is a god. 

5 hours ago, Crawly Creature said:

" I got embarrassed and left the lobby and the game for like 4 hours" its time to Expose

Nah, just Joking.....

Yea ik but I played a game then left 

We have a group of friends that does this every Friday night. I can't wait for this one!

Steam name:     Ash

On board to the pc players that night
Username: Shaild

11 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

That guy is a god. 

That guy went to the Bears game last night (God knows why) and knew he was gonna be too hungover to go into work today.

Hes pulling a double on Friday.  Happy Friday the 13th to that guy.

1 person likes this

i just took the day off work. I'm gonna try to get some physical activity in in the morning so i don't feel guilty sitting on my ass gaming all day long. 

matoafs, folks... feel free to hit me up on ps4. 

Plan to do some streaming Friday night my time I’m in Australia. david_tortorici on ps4

Having had to wait 4 extra hours for the Overwatch Halloween event to finally be available for me last night, if the worst does comes to the worst and something backlogs this content then I'm still going to be getting on Friday anyway for a bunch of games. I really don't think the double xp will be affected, separate thing.

Just reiterating that. Playing F13th on F13th is too good to pass up.

Attention all tagged members you are in charge of getting ahold of the session hosts on Friday the 13th. So if you are online please send a message to the host of your platform so that you may receive an invite.

Xbox: @Tattooey

@AldermachXI @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @UprightChair @DamonD7 @Risinggrave @InfamousWhasup @LJPIII @Corkenstein @xXxEspoxXx @Slapnuts840 @Dr B DDS @Shadowrave1010 @GhostWolfViking @Deeify @Repo Boom @Tinpusher77 @RKSDooM @Truth @Absurd Boy @Crawly Creature @Brian76

------------------------------------------------------

PS4: @NthnButAGoodTime @Moe9999633

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @Brevator @The7Reaper @BigJVOOREES @Redrum138@PastyMcBalderton @RustInPeace @Spinesplitter @TestedTwice @PrestonDelRey @Omnichris64 @Tiffany @Pokedub @DarkRicochet117 @stang69_427 @ShYgUy @matisangry @GameboySM @Manny1985 @The Razor's Edge @DeadManJoe @Decayed_Beauty @Floydtopia

PC: @Definitelynotjason

@thatdudescott @SolidusPrime @ToxiCrow @Luminelle @Gdain @Gents @ShankerOne @Kodiak @FlameRiderSD @The Chosen One @DildoBaggins138 @Redcat345 @Khryn @AldermachXI @Shaild @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow @TheMrFer @Suck It Nerd!

NOTE: Given the amount of players that will be on on Friday from the community each slot will be reserved for community members on this list. However if a spot is open & no other community members are on then another member may invite a friend. This is to prevent non forum members from taking spots reserved for community members.

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Attention all tagged members you are in charge of getting ahold of the session hosts on Friday the 13th. So if you are online please send a message to the host of your platform so that you may receive an invite.

Xbox: @Tattooey

@AldermachXI @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @UprightChair @DamonD7 @Risinggrave @InfamousWhasup @LJPIII @Corkenstein @xXxEspoxXx @Slapnuts840 @Dr B DDS @Shadowrave1010 @GhostWolfViking @Deeify @Repo Boom @Tinpusher77 @RKSDooM @Truth @Absurd Boy @Crawly Creature @Brian76

PS4: @NthnButAGoodTime

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @Brevator @The7Reaper @BigJVOOREES @Redrum138@PastyMcBalderton @RustInPeace @Spinesplitter @TestedTwice @PrestonDelRey @Omnichris64 @Tiffany @Pokedub @DarkRicochet117 @stang69_427 @ShYgUy @matisangry @GameboySM @Moe9999633 @Manny1985 @The Razor's Edge @DeadManJoe @Decayed_Beauty

PC: @Definitelynotjason @thatdudescott @SolidusPrime @ToxiCrow @Luminelle @Gdain @Gents @ShankerOne @Kodiak @FlameRiderSD @The Chosen One @DildoBaggins138 @Redcat345 @Khryn @AldermachXI @Shaild @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow @TheMrFer @Suck It Nerd!

NOTE: Given the amount of players that will be on on Friday from the community each slot will be reserved for community members on this list. However if a spot is open & no other community members are on then another member may invite a friend. This is to prevent non forum members from taking spots reserved for community members.

Lol not to be a jerk or anything but it's The Absurd Boy, not Absurd Boy.

I'll play but people will have to message me on here to tell me they're on :) I see emails pretty quick as personal messages and reports make my phone ping.

Can you please ad me to the list?  I will be streaming on Friday on the PS4 from Noon to 7:00 p.m. EST in support of the Stacked Up charity event.  My PSN screen name is Floydtopia.

Thanks @Tattooey for putting all this together! I'm really looking forward to it!

1 person likes this

I haven't had much time to play lately but I'll definitely jump in Friday evening for some fun. Looking forward to it!!!! :)

1 person likes this

Oh man... you guys are gunna die in horrible ways if I'm jason. I've upped my Jason game threefold in the past month.

I get surgical with those knives. I should be called DR Jason, chief surgeon of Camp Crystal Lake Hospital,and I'm stacking bodies like sand bags. XD

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @Brevator @The7Reaper @BigJVOOREES @Redrum138@PastyMcBalderton @RustInPeace @Spinesplitter @TestedTwice @PrestonDelRey @Omnichris64 @Tiffany @Pokedub @DarkRicochet117 @stang69_427 @ShYgUy @matisangry @GameboySM @Moe9999633 @Manny1985 @The Razor's Edge @DeadManJoe @Decayed_Beauty 

Would it be possible for one of you to spearhead organizing the PlayStation side of things? My work situation is making the next two days unpredictable and I don't want anyone to missing out on my account.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Would it be possible for one of you to spearhead organizing the PlayStation side of things? My work situation is making the next two days unpredictable and I don't want anyone to missing out on my account.

I would love to but what do I do

8 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I would love to but what do I do

Thank you so much, @Moe9999633! @Tattooey can you give us an idea of how you're approaching this?