Tattooey

F13: Exclusive Community Event

206 posts in this topic

I usually have a group I play with, but if no one's on I'll gladly play with some new people, or maybe some of you can play with us! PS4 Gamertag: GameboySRM

I'm in. I on X Box one

Gamer Tag - xXxEsPoxXx

<------------------------------- PS4 tag

Depending on what drops 10/13, I might jump back in.  If it is just the new bloody skin, probably not but if it has new Jason, map, and patch for Xbox, probably will.  

anytime after 4:00 pm i use pc and of course my username is FlameRiderSD

Sounds like fun but I think it will just CRASH  and be down most of the day :(

I'll be on ps4 - mainly in the evening/late night. 

psn =mtoafs

hey... gotta say... big shout out and hundreds of like to @Tattooey and @NthnButAGoodTime for pulling these clubs together and taking the initiative to get solid players together. thanks, gents! 

5 people like this

32 minutes ago, matisangry said:

hey... gotta say... big shout out and hundreds of like to @Tattooey and @NthnButAGoodTime for pulling these clubs together and taking the initiative to get solid players together. thanks, gents! 

Your very welcome but thank all the people participating. Without them I’d be having fun by myself 😂

3 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Your very welcome but thank all the people participating. Without them I’d be having fun by myself 😂

Sounds like my sex life....

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

Sounds like my sex life....

HoYp1cA.gif

2 people like this

Can you guys add me in the group I swear I'm not mean but I sometimes forget my mic is on and start singing yes I mean it this happened to me and some guy said I have a nice voice I got embarrassed and left the lobby and the game for like 4 hours 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Can you guys add me in the group I swear I'm not mean but I sometimes forget my mic is on and start singing yes I mean it this happened to me and some guy said I have a nice voice I got embarrassed and left the lobby and the game for like 4 hours 

What platform are you on?

Just now, Tattooey said:

What platform are you on?

Ps4 and I'm not gonna be able to play until Monday because im in a different country I brought my PS4 but I forgot my charger and my controller died :(

23 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

You should bring a Jason mask to the wedding lol. Or maybe even go dressed as Jason. :lol:

Funny you say that. Its my sisters' wedding. Its going to take place in a graveyard in Sleepy Hollow NY at sunset. The whole thing is based around halloween. My sister has Jason from part 7 tattooed on her forearm. She would definitely not be opposed to me dressing as Jason for her wedding. I was thinking about going as J2 for Halloween anyway.....*gears turning*

1 person likes this

I'll be on. Ps4: xxshyguyxx843

10 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

See when I play Jason I always cut my mic off. Players think it's because I'm trying to be an authentic quiet Jason. In reality it's off so they Don't hear me screaming out of frustration when I get pocket knifed lmao!

Once tho. I forgot my mic was still on as Jason and screamed and the dude laughed . Talk about embarrassing 

2 people like this

@Tattooey Add me to the Xbox one List please. My gamer tag is "sqauremoore56"

Thanks.

Also, i might be on only at least 2 hours, As I get on somewhere around 7:42 AM in New Zealand Time. I probably might not be on in the Night tho. But I'll try and make it there in time.

4 minutes ago, Crawly Creature said:

@Tattooey Also, i might be on only at least 2 hours, As I get on somewhere around 7:42 AM in New Zealand Time. I probably might not be on in the Night tho. But I'll try and make it there in time.

It’s not a problem. Hopefully if enough people show. There will be multiple hosts. With several active games going on.

Just now, Tattooey said:

It’s not a problem. Hopefully if enough people show. There will be multiple hosts. With several active games going on.

Okay that's Cool. I'll Try and get there on Time.

Thank you guys @Tattooey and @DamonD7! Talked to my boss and I'm off on the 13th. I'll be on and off..during that day. After 6pm est time, I'll be on for a while. It would be great to play with other forum members! Gt: CheezfryzBandit on X1. Possibly...multible Friday events 👍!

I work night shift - so, on the 13th I will be on until 1:30 PM Central.

Count me in though, please.

PSN: TheRazorsEdge22

8 hours ago, ShYgUy said:

I'll be on. Ps4: xxshyguyxx843

See when I play Jason I always cut my mic off. Players think it's because I'm trying to be an authentic quiet Jason. In reality it's off so they Don't hear me screaming out of frustration when I get pocket knifed lmao!

Once tho. I forgot my mic was still on as Jason and screamed and the dude laughed . Talk about embarrassing 

Omg that's embarrassing but I got really embarrassed when he said I have a nice voice I was so embarrassed I played one round then left and he was Jason he said sing to me and I'll let you leave I said what song and he picked a song from the 70s I think I said I don't know then he picked the real slim shady he said that or the 70s song so I got my phone and searched the lyrics and sang it I felt like ding

1 person likes this

I might be on during the event maybe, don't know what my plans will be as of yet but you can still add me to the list 

I PC sometimes..eh most times.

steam- klaatu barada nikto