Max Walker

Are "quick kill" Jason players cowards?

Are Jason's who use decapitation and asphyxiation(fast version) only kills cowards?   131 members have voted

1. 1. Are Jason's who use decapitation and asphyxiation(fast version) only kills cowards?

• Yes!
    • Not at all!
    • Only if they spam those kills.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Yeah. I still think they should implement a leaver penalty to match what Jason would have got for the kill or a 15 second countdown timer to disconnect. There is no kill that can't resolve in that time frame.

Jason should get more XP if someone quits mid-kill. That would dissuade them. Like, by rage-quitting like a bitch, you're actually giving the person even more XP. :rolleyes: 

10 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Jason should get more XP if someone quits mid-kill. That would dissuade them. Like, by rage-quitting like a bitch, you're actually giving the person even more XP. :rolleyes: 

We could call it the "bitch tax penalty".😂

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

We could call it the "bitch tax penalty".😂

Or maybe it helps the Jason player get a super rare objective called Enrager. The description would read "Have 1313 bitch ass players rage quit on you mid-kill"

7 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

What do you mean by nerfed? The window animation problem was fixed and now his stun time was cut by half. If this isn't a buff, I don't know what it is.

Hmmmmm. Give Jason perks, more kills. More Traps, Throwing knives, always able to teleport without reload,then you have a big ass buff.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

Hmmmmm. Give Jason perks, more kills. More Traps, Throwing knives, always able to teleport without reload,then you have a big ass buff.

That's an overkill. This will make a guaranteed game over for counselors, without even having a fighting chance for them (which is already unbalanced). I know Jason IS supposed to win, but if counselors become just ants waiting to be swatted, the game will stop being fun. About the cabins not allowing to do other executions, just use environmental kills instead. That is why there are so many of them inside the cabins.

Edit: I kind of agree with the Throwing Knives buff.

Edited by NoOneK9503
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, NoOneK9503 said:

That's an overkill. This will make a guaranteed game over for counselors, without even having a fighting chance for them (which is already unbalanced). I know Jason IS supposed to win, but if counselors become just ants waiting to be swatted, the game will stop being fun. About the cabins not allowing to do other executions, just use environmental kills instead. That is why there are so many of them inside the cabins.

ik.

15 hours ago, Max Walker said:

I've played this game alot and can't seem to understand why a lot of very skilled Jason players just spam decap or asphyxiate for every kill. Takes a lot of the thrill outta the game when Jason players just spam one kill all game, I believe the devs should consider putting some limitations on spamming quick kills for every kill. As a skilled Jason player i've removed all my quick kills and actually try to make it entertaining for the spectators, but what do you guys think?

"Kill them Jason! Make them suffer like we did!" - Pamela Voorhees 

She dosen't say how. Just kill them.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

"Kill them Jason! Make them suffer like we did!" - Pamela Voorhees 

She dosen't say how. Just kill them.

Very true, but might as well kill them in style! 

2 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

Very true, but might as well kill them in style! 

Not my style to set up my kill wheel with a bunch of quickies. But I don't criticize other player's kill set.

5 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Not my style to set up my kill wheel with a bunch of quickies. But I don't criticize other player's kill set.

Is having only two kills though really fun though? If you wanna play that way, fine but it's still pretty boring according to popular belief anyways.  Basically these players who do these lame quick kills for every kill are truly missing the art of being "Jason". I have taken all these lame kills out of my set and give the audience the show they deserve, the true Jason Vorhees experience...why? Because i'm that good.

Just now, Max Walker said:

Is having only two kills though really a set? Seems like a kill pair which is fine if you wanna play that way but it's still pretty boring.  Basically these players who do these lame quick kills for every kill are truly missing the art of being "Jason". I have taken all these lame kills out of my set and give the audience the show they deserve, the true Jason Vorhees experience...why? Because i'm that good.

Yeah the Eye Gouge and Choke Out kills are pretty boring I agree. I don't mind the Head Puncher though but it's a tad overused. I'm into breaking counselors and throwing them into the ground. The good old part 3 decaffination and the jaw rip never leave the kill wheel. 

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yeah the Eye Gouge and Choke Out kills are pretty boring I agree. I don't mind the Head Puncher though but it's a tad overused. I'm into breaking counselors and throwing them into the ground. The good old part 3 decaffination and the jaw rip never leave the kill wheel. 

true, my main issue is just the spamming of the same quick kills for every circumstance.  I don't mind if someone decaps me or quick chokes me as long as it's not spammed everytime. I actually thank Jason players if they give me a cool death because that's how rare it happens these days.  Eye gouge and the jaw rip are fast kills but still awesome and i'd take those any day over the other two common quick kills.

You're delusional, everyone kills as they please, but it's boring, I use rapid killings only when necessary (so as not to waste time) if I don't use others.

2 hours ago, Woozyer said:

You're delusional, everyone kills as they please, but it's boring, I use rapid killings only when necessary (so as not to waste time) if I don't use others.

Not delusional, just a professional Jason player who doesn't need to quick kill to get the job done. I'm playing in the major leagues when most of these quick killers are still playing t-ball and still sucking. Facts.giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Max Walker said:

Not delusional, just a professional Jason player who doesn't need to quick kill to get the job done. I'm playing in the major leagues when most of these quick killers are still playing t-ball and still sucking. Facts.giphy.gif

I don't doubt your skills @Max Walker :lol:

van-damme-breakin-1.gif?w=650&h=421

giphy.gif49zLfLO.gif

giphy.gifjean+gif+1.gif

giphy.gifeRJgVSS.gif

giphy.giftumblr_numtbbUbKV1tdo66yo3_500.gif

A video of @Max Walker doing an environmental kill.

1 person likes this

LMAO!! You are the best GHOST! LOL!:lol:

1 person likes this

Depends on what character I'm grabbing, if it's a Tiffany or Chad then I know I have time to find something close by, but if it's Jenny then you're getting your shit wrecked immediately, sorry. :)

Enough of the GIF spamming please. If you want to use GIF images, don't use like 8 in one post.

3 people like this

On 10/4/2017 at 10:27 AM, Max Walker said:

I've played this game alot and can't seem to understand why a lot of very skilled Jason players just spam decap or asphyxiate for every kill. Takes a lot of the thrill outta the game when Jason players just spam one kill all game, I believe the devs should consider putting some limitations on spamming quick kills for every kill. As a skilled Jason player i've removed all my quick kills and actually try to make it entertaining for the spectators, but what do you guys think?

Easy just make ever kill take the same amount of time! ;)

My view on the topic: Everyone paid the same $40 you did (unless you are a backer)  So they can kill people as they damn well please.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, NoOneK9503 said:

Edit: I kind of agree with the Throwing Knives buff.

Actually, Jason "supposed" to win is a huge falsehood people are amazingly buying into.  What happens for every F13 movie?  Jason dies/loses and someone escapes/lives.  EVERY time. 

If 7/8 games you play as a counselor (on average) unless you are a %$%^& who can only play the OP side for ego reasons, then you have to feel as you have a chance and can have fun those 7 times before the 1/8 chance (on average) to be Jason pops.  Making 7 games tedious, unfair, and feel like you have no chance, has a psychological negative feedback onto the player base. 

That happens, and you'll see more Jason only players, more rage quitting players, like... we are seeing already.

I think the quick-kills need to be balanced, so you cant use them exclusively.  As they make "struggling to escape" meaningless.  Which makes struggling meaningless.  Making a game option meaningless means it shouldn't be in the game.

59 minutes ago, va_ghost said:

I think the quick-kills need to be balanced, so you cant use them exclusively.  As they make "struggling to escape" meaningless.  Which makes struggling meaningless.  Making a game option meaningless means it shouldn't be in the game.

My solution would be the cabins having more environmental kills and the quick kills being unable to be done inside them.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, va_ghost said:

Actually, Jason "supposed" to win is a huge falsehood people are amazingly buying into.  What happens for every F13 movie?  Jason dies/loses and someone escapes/lives.  EVERY time. 

If 7/8 games you play as a counselor (on average) unless you are a %$%^& who can only play the OP side for ego reasons, then you have to feel as you have a chance and can have fun those 7 times before the 1/8 chance (on average) to be Jason pops.  Making 7 games tedious, unfair, and feel like you have no chance, has a psychological negative feedback onto the player base. 

That happens, and you'll see more Jason only players, more rage quitting players, like... we are seeing already.

The opportunity to struggle has nothing to do with kill animation duration. When the grab-lift animation completes for Jason, whatever kill has space to resolve becomes an option, regardless of how long the duration of the kill is. 

22 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Enough of the GIF spamming please. If you want to use GIF images, don't use like 8 in one post.

You told me your internet was not that great. Sorry @Kodiak.

I hope it was not me killing the forum servers with my gifs. :lol: