Truen1ghtmare

i got a question for yall ahah

84 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

You can blow the devs all u want but the real people who backed this game and have played from day 1 like me know that this game has not lived up to the name can set hear and argue all day but we both know the truth Team killing, body blocking, trooling,hit box all wrong changing shit no one asked for broken perks,Nerf jason no to much change back Nerf the counselors opps to much nerf, lag spiking, items threw the ground, flying in the air, 20 ft axes, 80 ft grab range ,but hear is some dlc your game is fixed GTFOH!!!!!

First off, tone down your language ('blow the devs all u want, GTFOH'); it's not appreciated.

Second, I backed the game as well and have been here since before the beta and likely even before you knew about the game.

Third, those issues don't happen frequently. I don't experience lag when I play, items no longer fall through the floor, nobody flies in the air anymore, the '20ft axe' glitch is very rare. '80ft grab range' is quite simply you stating that you're not happy that Jason's stronger than the counselors are; his grab range is perfectly acceptable and I really, really don't understand why people complain about it so much. It's not difficult to avoid if you play smart and I play a character who doesn't even have high speed or stamina. 

The game is playable and is very fun; there are too many people who exaggerate how minor glitches completely break their game. That's quite simply not the case and I'm speaking from over 270+ hours time played on Steam and 150+ hours on XB1.

7 people like this

57 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I think I fixed his grammar. I was also bad at English class so...

You actually didn't you add mistakes to it. I went back and corrected it for people who had a difficult time.

45 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I assume physical owners will get both. Could @GunMedia_Ben clarify?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOm_OzvGe9nlZjUqevNI

I have to assume they will, because they will be "digital" players at that point, mixed in with everyone else. 

What I would like some clarification on, is whether the DLC is tied directly into the game code, or whether it will be it's own separate code. I'd shell out $40 to get another Jason skin, if I can add it to my account, and give the game away to a friend.

14 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Pretty sure they have stated previously that there will be two variants and those who pre-ordered off the backer site will get both skin variations.  Digital and physical.  

And as far as the game play goes, yes...there are issues with the game, but it is actually quite better than it had previously been.  This is coming from someone who has been openly critical of the game.  I've been having a lot of fun playing lately.  Perhaps it has something to do with the people I play with.  They are all good people.  Makes the game fun.  Still a lot of bugs and issues but not too bad now.  

I know I was just confused a bit.

7 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

You can blow the devs all u want but the real people who backed this game and have played from day 1 like me know that this game has not lived up to the name can set hear and argue all day but we both know the truth Team killing, body blocking, trooling,hit box all wrong changing shit no one asked for broken perks,Nerf jason no to much change back Nerf the counselors opps to much nerf, lag spiking, items threw the ground, flying in the air, 20 ft axes, 80 ft grab range ,but hear is some dlc your game is fixed GTFOH!!!!!

I've logged hundreds of hours and the only issues I experience are connection-based. And that's because I have rural internet. I've encountered the occasional glitch, but the "80 ft Jason grab" is a wild exaggeration and the so-called "nerfs" are just plain imaginary, in my opinion. Counselors should not be trolling Jason while gleefully skipping away, nor is it any fun being in a lobby full of team killers while also running from Jason. The changes that have been made are all improvements.

And now I will go log some more hours on this "broken" and "unplayable" game...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

I have to assume they will, because they will be "digital" players at that point, mixed in with everyone else. 

What I would like some clarification on, is whether the DLC is tied directly into the game code, or whether it will be it's own separate code. I'd shell out $40 to get another Jason skin, if I can add it to my account, and give the game away to a friend.

That's what I'm doing. I'm a cosmetics whore so I need all the Jason Skins :D

As soon as my physical copy comes in I plan on entering the codes and selling the copy for $20. Someone will buy it. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else lmao.

I'll lose 11 bucks (hooray for amazon prime) but I'll be happy for that if I get these cosmetics.

Edited by lHeartBreakerl

1 hour ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

... I just find it pointless because this is a video game forum 

Lmao, exactly!

I was hoping that there would be two different versions of a blood covered Jason. But honestly how different can you really get with blood covered Jason skins? 

Proved my point over 400+ hrs and u still don't know what your talking about.[ Those don't happen frequently] dude it shouldn't happen ever on a finished product patch after lazy patch after lazy patch fix this to break this more then likely i play better then you do even with all the glitches its just dumb when i have to cancel my swing and tap twice in a direction just to dodge a grab now jasons just get salty cuz cant grab my ass blaming me for glitching it aint a glitch its a lg spike and trust me you weren't the first one to find out about this game before the beta man just cuz u a mod dont mean u know everything sorry to break it to you just keep your excuses book open for the next patch when rain just kills the FPS and more bugs come out that weren't around love the game hate the effort post production from the devs money hungry im done hear   

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

That's what I'm doing. I'm a cosmetics whore so I need all the Jason Skins :D

As soon as my physical copy comes in I plan on entering the codes and selling the copy for $20.

I'll lose 11 bucks (hooray for amazon prime) but I'll be happy for that if I get these cosmetics.

Yep, I missed out on Savini Jason and I vowed never again...not one piece of DLC....:P

2 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

Proved my point over 400+ hrs and u still don't know what your talking about.[ Those don't happen frequently] dude it shouldn't happen ever on a finished product patch after lazy patch after lazy patch fix this to break this more then likely i play better then you do even with all the glitches its just dumb when i have to cancel my swing and tap twice in a direction just to dodge a grab now jasons just get salty cuz cant grab my ass blaming me for glitching it aint a glitch its a lg spike and trust me you weren't the first one to find out about this game before the beta man just cuz u a mod dont mean u know everything sorry to break it to you just keep your excuses book open for the next patch when rain just kills the FPS and more bugs come out that weren't around love the game hate the effort post production from the devs money hungry im done hear   

k bye mi gud frend. 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

Sorry, I read about 2-3 lines in before the lack of grammar made it too difficult to continue reading. All I can see is that you're complaining rather than offering any actual useful feedback. Every game requires patches, show some patience or find something else to play for a while.

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

I really don't understand posts like this. 

The developers have been more than transparent with us in terms of glitches and fixes, almost all of the DLC is free, they're running at a less than 1% crash rate, and unless you have ever made a game of this size, you really have no business telling anyone what should or shouldn't be happening in a finished product. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

I assume you're on your way to the shadow realm.

Tell our fellow friends who reside there that I said hi.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Sorry, I read about 2-3 lines in before the lack of grammar made it too difficult to continue reading. All I can see is that you're complaining rather than offering any actual useful feedback. Every game requires patches, show some patience or find something else to play for a while.

You could just axe him. I don't think anyone here is going to miss someone who screams at both the community as well as the developers, and basically dared moderators to ban him.

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

You were already asked to tone it down. What I have observed is that you have yet to do so. Please ensure that you do. you can make a point and be civil about it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

anyway aside from arguing with the man-children thank you for answering my question for me.

No problem.

16 hours ago, Junebug88559 said:

Can we just ignore the guy, with >30 posts, who clearly created the account for the sole purpose of complaining about the game?

2 people like this

There’s two variants of the bloody Jason, I have the digital version of the game and I have also pre-ordered my physical copy. So I’ll be receiving both versions of the skin as well as the clothing pack that comes with it. I’m not sure when digital buyers will receive their version though. (I’m not here for a Grammar debate)

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda fucked up that physical buyers get something "exclusive" over backers and people that bought this hot mess before they did? Before they got to experience all the "greatness" that we "had" (and still have) to experience...

Ah well, I guess that's just the industry... it's pretty clear that we won't add much more to their bank accounts than people who didn't buy the game yet... in comparison.

It's just some stupid cosmetic to me to be honest... my gripe is more of a principle thing.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, pRaX said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda fucked up that physical buyers get something "exclusive" over backers and people that bought this hot mess before they did? Before they got to experience all the "greatness" that we "had" (and still have) to experience...

Ah well, I guess that's just the industry... it's pretty clear that we won't add much more to their bank accounts than people who didn't buy the game yet... in comparison.

It is very uncool.  I get giving the backers something for backing them, but giving late to the party people something extra for being late is not comparable to me.  At least its only blood spatter instead of an exclusive character.

10 minutes ago, pRaX said:

It's just some stupid cosmetic to me to be honest... my gripe is more of a principle thing.

100%

15 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

It is very uncool.  I get giving the backers something for backing them, but giving late to the party people something extra for being late is not comparable to me.  At least its only blood spatter instead of an exclusive character.

Yeah, I do not have many issues with the backer Jason. They deserve to get something special. But! I still feel Savini Jason should've been a "skin" option for, maybe, Part 6 (I guess) and alot of the "controversy" could've been prevented. It's undeniable that he's got a bit too much going for him in terms of balance in the way they handled it. But I digress...

Here is what I think they should do...

Option 1: Backers/EarlyBuyers get both of the new skins. PhysBuyers get only one. (Out of principle, to me, this is still terrible)

Option 2: Stop this greed driven exclusivity nonsense alltogether and make everything available to everyone in some way or form... doesn't mean they can't charge for it. Give backers something that doesn't affect gameplay as compensation or turn Savini-Jason into a skin and still compensate with something else ontop of that.

The only people who "would" deserve something exclusive are the backers. And no, I'm not a backer.

This whole thing is just once again... greed driven nonsense...

People who bought the game before the physical copy DID get something exclusive: they got to play the game. 

1 person likes this

Those who purchase the physical copy in store would only receive the retail version of the bloody Jason skin.

Only the physical backers who received digital copies because of the physical release delay would get both sets of bloody skins

Here is the link to that answer from Reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6r4g6m/friday_the_13th_the_game_physical_launch_to_occur/dl2921w/

26 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I simply state this:

1. Cool is not a factor. It's business.

2. Backers got plenty of options for backing the game. Whether they chose to partake on exclusive options through Backerkit/Kickstarter is on them.

3. PC players got the exclusivity of Beta testing and the original Virtual Cabin. Consoles got nothing.

4. It isn't about being late to the party. It is about joining the party and getting something enticing.

5. This shouldn't be about an endless game of feeling obligated to give backers something new in every situation.

Just my two cents.