Truen1ghtmare

i got a question for yall ahah

84 posts in this topic

Alright, I'm confused I've been reading the disc launch is gonna have a bloody Jason and the people who bought it straight from console does 2. I know that it's gonna be different yeah. I get that much here is the part I'm confused at, so do the people who get the disc get the same bloody Jason we do as well as the one they do or they just acquire the disc version only? I mean if they get both it be unfair to the other people.

1083778_178207.gif

1 minute ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

alright im confused ive been reading the disc launch is gonna have a bloody jason and the people who bought it straight from console does 2 but its gonna be diff yeah ik that much here is the part im confused at so do the people who get the disc get the same bloody jason we do as well as the one they do or they just get the disc version only and thats it if they get both then that kinda fucks over the players who didnt buy the disc 

Punctuation is a fantastic and underused tool.

And to answer your question, I honestly have no idea. I assume physical copy holders won't get the second bloody digital skin, but who knows.

I'll have both so I won't be able to confirm either.

4 people like this

its the internet on a video game forum i dont really care about using correct grammar less its for something important lol

4 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

its the internet on a video game forum i dont really care about using correct grammar less its for something important lol

I get your position, but it makes it easier to understand. Many users have English as a second language as well. They might know the answer to your question, but if you don't write it in such a way that they can understand you clearly, they might not be able to help.;)

Back to your question:

1. Physical copy comes with 1 version of bloody Jason. It is exclusive to those who buy the physical copy.

2. Digital users will get their own version of bloody Jason; at a later date per the Devs.

3. If you have both copies you'll have both skins.

7 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I get your position, but it makes it easier to understand. Many users have English as a second language as well. They might know the answer to your question, but if you don't write it in such a way that they can understand you clearly, they might not be able to help.;)

Back to your question:

1. Physical copy comes with 1 version of bloody Jason. It is exclusive to those who buy the physical copy.

2. Digital users will get their own version of bloody Jason; at a later date per the Devs.

How do you suppose it'll work with getting both skins? Do you think you'll need to delete your digital copy, install the physical version to get the skin, delete the physical copy, redownload the digital and wait for the digital skin? Do you think the skin will save in a save file on the hard drive, or do you think it'll save to the online server like your level does?

5 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I'm usually one for grammar and punctuation as well, but I still think you're overreacting just a bit. 

20 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

Alright I'm confused I've been reading the disc launch is gonna have a bloody Jason and the people who bought it straight from console does 2 but it's gonna be diff yeah it that much here is the part I'm confused at so do the people who get the disc get the same bloody Jason we do as well as the one they do or they just get the disc version only and that's it if they get both then that kinda fucks over the players who didn't buy the disc 

Seems pretty clear and understandable to me.

Thanks for asking this question by the way, I was also confused about the details pertaining to the Bloody Jason skin. 

21 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

Alright, I'm confused. I've been reading the disc launch is gonna have a bloody Jason and the people who bought it straight from console does 2. but it's gonna be diff yeah it that much, here is the part I'm confused at. so do the people who get the disc get the same bloody Jason we do? as well as the one they do or they just get the disc version? only and that's it. if they get both, then that kinda fucks over the players who didn't buy the disc.

I think I fixed his grammar. I was also bad at English class so...

26 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

We'd appreciate you being able to articulate when posting. It might get you a quicker answer to anything you ask. 

9 people like this

Actually, I'm a college graduate so yeah, I just find it pointless because this is a video game forum 

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

How do you suppose it'll work with getting both skins? Do you think you'll need to delete your digital copy, install the physical version to get the skin, delete the physical copy, redownload the digital and wait for the digital skin? Do you think the skin will save in a save file on the hard drive, or do you think it'll save to the online server like your level does?

I think you'll just have two different ones to choose from.

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

I think you'll just have two different ones to choose from.

Hmm... Still not sure how this is going to work. Then again, we don't even know if the two skins will be different enough to even care about having both. I'm wondering if physical copy owners will be getting both skins...

3 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

Actually, I'm a college graduate so yeah, I just find it pointless because this is a video game forum 

Why would a college graduate find it hard to type properly? I'm not a college graduate and I would never want to come across as illiterate; even on an Internet forum. For some reason, I don't think you're a college graduate. Lol.

That's all I'll say!

10 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

No one here was questioning your intelligence. Just asking to structure your sentences a little better so it's easier to understand.

1 minute ago, TestedTwice said:

Hmm... Still not sure how this is going to work. Then again, we don't even know if the two skins will be different enough to even care about having both. I'm wondering if physical copy owners will be getting both skins...

I assume physical owners will get both. Could @GunMedia_Ben clarify?

2 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

Why would a college graduate find it hard to type properly? I'm not a college graduate and I would never want to come across as illiterate; even on an Internet forum. For some reason, I don't think you're a college graduate. Lol.

That's all I'll say!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOm_OzvGe9nlZjUqevNI

I've read that the bloody Jason skin will be applicable to all Jasons, the difference is that physical copy holders will already have them on their game and the rest of us will have to download them.

It's pointless to argue with you it is just grammar over the internet a social media place.

We'd appreciate you being able to fix the game Ben. It might get more people to play and buy your game. 

1 person likes this

Is it better now that I am using correct grammar for you? I can taste the grammar nazi from here. Like I said, it's pointless I was just asking a simple question.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

I guessing you'll be able to use the skin swap activation in preferences to scroll through them.

5 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

We'd appreciate you being able to fix the game Ben. It might get more people to play and buy your game. 

My game works just fine.

Just now, Truen1ghtmare said:

Is it better now that I am using correct grammar for you? I can taste the grammar nazi from here. Like I said, it's pointless I was just asking a simple question.

:rolleyes:

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Back to your question:

anyway aside from arguing with the man-children thank you for answering my question for me.

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

No one here was questioning your intelligence. Just asking to structure your sentences a little better so it's easier to understand.

I assume physical owners will get both. Could @GunMedia_Ben clarify?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOm_OzvGe9nlZjUqevNI

i_love_worms_classic_round_sticker-r8e18

Just now, Alkavian said:

I guessing you'll be able to use the skin swap activation in preferences to scroll through them.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time trying to explain what I mean. Lol. To keep it simple, I'm wondering if those that own the digital copy will be able to get the physical copy in order to have both skins, or if you need to keep the physical copy installed to keep that version of the skin. If that's the case, will we not be able to get the digital version of the skin when it comes out because it'll know that we have the physical version installed? I remember the devs saying that digital copy owners will get their own skin later down the road. Sorry; I'm having a difficult time explaining. Lol.

24 minutes ago, Truen1ghtmare said:

It's not pointless at all. You're on here conversing with other users - other people. We can understand what you're trying to tell us a lot better if you use correct grammar, it's not hard. It literally won't even take more than 1 minute to add some grammar for the courtesy of everyone else reading it.

I'm a graduate of two different universities and have a BSc. Hons degree and an MSc masters degree and I still type in the way I'd like to read something. 

@Junebug88559 the game is fine and completely playable in it's current state. There are things to work on as there is with any game but it's not broken or unplayable.

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

i_love_worms_classic_round_sticker-r8e18

20 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

That's all I'll say!

May have been right in the above statment lmao.

Damn me for giving the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

It's not pointless at all. You're on here conversing with other users - other people. We can understand what you're trying to tell us a lot better if you use correct grammar, it's not hard. It literally won't even take more than 1 minute to add some grammar for the courtesy of everyone else reading it.

I'm a graduate of two different universities and have a BSc. Hons degree and an MSc masters degree and I still type in the way I'd like to read something. 

@Junebug88559 the game is fine and completely playable in it's current state. There are things to work on as there is with any game but it's not broken or unplayable.

You can blow the devs all u want but the real people who backed this game and have played from day 1 like me know that this game has not lived up to the name can set hear and argue all day but we both know the truth Team killing, body blocking, trooling,hit box all wrong changing shit no one asked for broken perks,Nerf jason no to much change back Nerf the counselors opps to much nerf, lag spiking, items threw the ground, flying in the air, 20 ft axes, 80 ft grab range ,but hear is some dlc your game is fixed GTFOH!!!!!

Pretty sure they have stated previously that there will be two variants and those who pre-ordered off the backer site will get both skin variations.  Digital and physical.  

And as far as the game play goes, yes...there are issues with the game, but it is actually quite better than it had previously been.  This is coming from someone who has been openly critical of the game.  I've been having a lot of fun playing lately.  Perhaps it has something to do with the people I play with.  They are all good people.  Makes the game fun.  Still a lot of bugs and issues but not too bad now.